If you want to build and scan a QR/BAR Code for your own use, so here we release the QR/BAR CODE SCANNER AND BUILDER for you.
QR/BAR Code Scanner and Builder is an amazing app to scan or build BARCode and QRCode easily with your iOS devices. You turn on the app then watch QR code or Barcode by camera and scan the code.
You can also generate your QR/BAR Code instantly by using this application.
1. Scan QRCode and BARCode: In this application user can easily scan a QR/BAR Code by their phones.
2. Generate BARCode: User generate a BARCode using this application in their phones and share this BARCode for anyone.
3. Generate QRCode: User also generate a QRCode using this application in their phones and also share this QRCode with anyone.
4. History of scanned QRCode and BARCode: We have give an option in this application for user that he can also see the scan history of QR/BAR Code and also have an option to delete this history.
2.How to Import on XCode
1. Unzip the archive and click on BAR CODE SCANNER AND BUILDER.xcodeproj
2. In the QRScanViewController.swift class, import AVFoundation library and in viewDidLoad() code is written to initialize the capturing device and start the session for capturing the images of bar code and QR code images.
3. In the function captureOutput(), code is written to match the scanned images with the supported image codeTypes and if it matches, the it navigates to HistoryViewController to show the text embedded in scanned image.
4. In the HistoryTableViewController.swift class, history is loaded in table view using function tableView(_ tableView: UITableView, cellForRowAt indexPath: IndexPath) using data in historyData attribute of Entity table in database BAR_CODE_SCANNER_AND_BUILDER.xcdatamodeld
5. In the HistoryTableViewController.swift class, history can be deleted using deleteRecords() function.
6. In the GenerateBarCodeViewController.swift class, generateBarcode() is used to generate barcode image.
7. In the GenerateBarCodeViewController.swift class, shareImageButton() is used to share or save the generated barcode image.
8. In the QRGenerateViewController.swift class, generateButtonClicked() is used to change the title of generate/clear button according to situation.
9. In the QRGenerateViewController.swift class, displayQRCodeImage() is used to generate QR code image and shareImageButton() is used to share or save the generated QR code image.
10. BAR_CODE_SCANNER_AND_BUILDER.xcdatamodeld is core database which has table Entity and historyData as attribute to store the history of text embedded in scanned QR or bar code images.
Now user click on this application icon and open the application in their iOS devices.
Here we provide you THREE buttons for using this application easier in your iOS devices.
2. Generate BARCode
3. Generate QRCode
Now we will explain you the scan button working in your iOS devices. Click on the scan button and you can easily scan your QR/BAR Code with your iOS devices.
The QR/BAR Code is detected then it shows the history section of the application and their is an option to delete this history.
Here user can easily access their previous QR/BAR Codes history.
Here we shows the QR/BAR Code detected history for user and if the same QR/BAR Code is detected then their is nothing any replication of the history section. So user can easily understand that how much QR/BAR Code is detected by this application with nothing any confusion.
Here we will explain you a BARCode generate button working in your iOS devices. You just click on the Generate BARCode button.
After clicking the Generate BARCode option user can enter the numbers and click on the generate button.
Now BARCode is successfully generated in their iOS devices but their is a limitation of numbers. User can enter maximum 13 numbers for generating BARCode in their iOS devices.
After successfully receiving the BARCode user can also share his BARCode by just click save/share button.
Now we will explain you the QRCode button working in your iOS devices. You just click the Generate QRCode button.
Now user will be enter the text or url then click on the generate button and QRCode is successfully generated in their iOS devices.
After successfully receiving the QRCode user can also share his QRCode by just click save/share button..
For any Query please contact us on: