Mautic WooCommerce Integration syncs your WooCommerce customer data on Mautic to help you segment your WooCommerce customers, set automated & targeting campaigns, and recover your abandoned carts easily. Businesses can get more leads, sales, and conversions by using Mautic WooCommerce Integration.
First, you need to enter your license key and click on the Save & Activate.
Note: You get the License Key when you purchase this plugin.
After the successful installation and license activation of the extension, the plugin’s overview section will appear to the administrator. This section explains how our integration works.
Click on the Get Started button to start setting up your Mautic Account.
2.1.Connection with Mautic Account
As soon as you click on the Get Started button, you’ll see the Connect tab that will ask you to fill Mautic Basic URL, Mautic Client ID, Mautic Secret ID. Click on the APP Setup Guide button or check this short Setup Guide of Mautic WooCommerce Integration App to learn how to get these credentials.
Enter the credentials and click on Save to successfully verify and connect your Mautic account. Once connected, you’ll get a message and a Proceed to next step button. Click on it to move to the next step that is Custom Fields.
Note: If you need, you can also Change and Re-Authorize your Mautic Account.
After a successful connection with the mautic account, you’ll be asked to choose the custom fields you want to create in your mautic account. Custom fields will help you to segment your WooCommerce customers more precisely on different aspects.
Our plugin creates over 65 custom fields and you can choose either all of them by clicking on Select All or only the ones you need in your mautic account by selecting them manually.
Once you choose the custom fields, click on Start Setup to proceed further.
After clicking on the Start Setup button, the plugin will start creating the custom fields you chose. The plugin will create all the fields one by one in your Mautic account.
Here are the custom fields our plugin creates:
1) Customer Group: (i) Accepts Marketing, (ii) Customer Group/ User role, (iii) Shopping Cart ID
2) Shopping Cart Information: (i) Shipping Address Line 1, (ii) Shipping Address Line 2, (iii) Shipping City, (iv) Shipping State, (v) Shipping Postal Code, (vi) Shipping State, (vii) Shipping Country, (viii) Billing Address Line 1, (ix) Billing Address Line 2, (x) Billing City, (xi) Billing State, (xii) Billing Postal Code, (xiii) Billing Country
3) Order: (i) Last Order Status, (ii) Last Order Fulfillment Status, (iii) Last Order Tracking NumberLast Products Bought, (iv) Last Order Tracking URL, (v) Last Order Shipment Date, (vi) Last Order Number, (vii) Last Order Payment Method, (vii) Total Number of Current Orders
4) Last Products Bought: (i) Last Product Bought, (ii) Last Product Types Bought, (iii) Last Products Bought, (iv) Last Total Number Of Products Bought, (v) Product Types Bought, (vi) Products Bought, (vii) Total Number Of Products Bought, (viii) Last Products Bought Product 1 Image URL, (ix) Last Products Bought Product 1 Name, (x) Last Products Bought Product 1 Price, (xi) Last Products Bought Product 1 Url, (xii) Last Products Bought Product 2 Image URL, (xiii) Last Products Bought Product 2 Name, (xiv) Last Products Bought Product 2 Price, (xv) Last Products Bought Product 2 Url, (xvi) Last Products Bought Product 3 Image URL, (xvii) Last Products Bought Product 3 Name, (xviii) Last Products Bought Product 3 Price, (xix) Last Products Bought Product 3 Url
5) Categories Bought: (i) Categories Bought, (ii) Last Categories Bought
6) RFM Information: (i) Total Value of Orders, (ii) Average Order Value, (iii) Total Number of Orders, (iv) First Order Value (v) First Order Date, (vi) Last Order Value, (vii) Last Order Date, (vii) Average Days Between Orders, (viii) Account Creation Date, (ix) Order Monetary Rating, (x) Order Frequency Rating, (xi) Order Recency Rating
7) SKUs Bought: (i) Last SKUs Bought, (ii) SKUs Bought
8) Abandoned Cart: (i) Current Abandoned Cart, (ii) Abandoned Cart Products Html, (iii) Abandoned Cart Products Count, (iv) Abandoned Cart Total Value (v) Abandoned Cart Products, (vi) Abandoned Cart URL
9) Dynamic Coupon Code Generation: (i) Coupon Code Offered, (ii) Coupon Codes Used, (iii) Coupon Discount Amount, (iv) Coupon Expiry Date, (v) Last Coupon Code Used
10) WooCommerce Subscription fields: (i) Last Subscription Order Number, (ii) Last Subscription Parent Order Number, (iii) Last Subscription Order Status, (iv) Last Subscription Order Creation Date, (v) Last Subscription Order Paid Date, (vi) Last Subscription Order Completed Date, (vii) Last Subscription Trial End Date, (viii) Last Subscription Next Payment Date, (ix) Last Subscription Billing Period, (x) Last Subscription Billing Interval, (ix) Last Subscription Products
Once all the fields are created, you’ll again get a message and a Proceed To Next Step button. Click on it to move to the next step, Segments.
Segments section is almost similar to the custom fields. Segments contain the data of a particular set of customers who belong to a same criteria. You’ll be asked to make the same choices here as well. Here’s the list of the segments this plugin creates.
- All Customers
- Cart Abandoners
- New Customers
- Newsletter Subscriber
- Best Customers
- Big Spenders
- Mid Spenders
- Low Spenders
- Loyal Customers
- Lost Customers1
- Lost Cheap Customers/ Low Value Lost Customers
- About to Sleep
- One Time Purchase Customers
- Two Time Purchase Customers
- Three-Time Purchase Customers
- Bought four or more times
- Repeat Buyers
- Customers Needing Attention
- Churning Customers
Select the segments you want to create in your Mautic Account and click on Start Setup.
Once you click, the plugin will start creating segments.
Once done, you’ll get a message for successful creation of segments.
Once you’re done with the Segments tab, you can move to the Coupon codes tab. This section will help you generate coupons which your WooCommerce customers can redeem to get discounts.
You get three sections in the Coupon Codes tab
- Coupon Generation Rules
Here you can set the rules to generate Dynamic Coupons Codes. Dynamic Coupon Codes are single-use coupon codes that are generated on the customer’s current RFM rating.
- Set the RFM rating on which coupon to be generated.
- Set the name of the coupon code.
- Set the amount of the discount you want to offer with this coupon code.
- Select the coupon type as like Percentage/Fixed Cart/Fixed.
- Set to allow free shipping for the coupon.
- Set the days for coupon expiration.
Note: You can add multiple rules in this tab by clicking Add New Rules to generate different coupons on different conditions.
After setting the rules, click on the Save Changes button to save your rule.
- Coupons Generated
This section shows the details of the coupons you’ve generated.
- Coupon Code Segment
This section helps you to send the coupons to all the customers of selected Mautic Segments.
- Select one or more segments to send the coupon.
- Select a coupon you’ve created and want to send to your customers who belong to the segment(s) you’ve selected.
- If you want the coupon to be added to the orders automatically, select Yes otherwise No in the Auto Upload option.
RFM settings allow you to assign a score to your customers on the behalf of their buying frequency, number of products bought, monetary value they’ve spent. You can assign a score on a scale of 1 to 5 and run campaigns as per their score. Admin can change these settings as per their needs.
After changing the settings click on Save Changes and move further.
2.7.One Click Sync
One-click sync helps you to sync all the historical customer data you had before you installed this plugin.
- Click on Enable/Disable checkbox to turn On/Off this setting.
- Select the User Role(s) to sync the data of those users who belong to that role. If you don’t add any role, user data of all roles will be synced in your Mautic CRM.
- Select the order statuses to sync the data of different orders. If you don’t select any order, data of every order status will be synced.
- You can select the date span of the data you want to sync over Mautic CRM with From date and Upto date setting.
After adding all the details, click on Save Changes. Once you click on it, two options will appear in front of you, Sync In Background and Sync Now.
- Sync In Background: Use this option to sync the data in the background. This process runs in the background so you can continue with the other actions.
- Sync Now: Use this option to sync your data on the current page. In this option, you have to wait for the synchronization to get completed for doing other tasks.
After your data is synced, you can move to the next step.
In the Abandoned Cart tab, you can manage all the activities related to abandoned carts on your WooCommerce store. You get two sections in this tab
- Current Abandoned Carts
Here, the admin can see the data of all abandoned carts.
- Abandoned Cart Settings
You can change the abandoned cart settings in this section.
- Enable Abandoned Cart Sync: If you want to sync your abandoned cart data, click on the checkbox.
- Cart timer: This setting will allow you to choose the time duration in minutes. The customers’ abandoned cart data will be updated in your Mautic CRM after this specified duration. Minimum value is 5 minutes. Example, if you choose 10 minutes, your customers’ abandoned cart data will be updated after every 10 minutes.
- Delete Data After(Days): Here you can select the number of days. Your customer data will be deleted from your WooCommerce account after the number of days you’ve selected.
- Save Cart HTML In Encoded Format: Select Yes to Save abandoned cart product HTML in encoded format.
In this tab, you can add multiple rules to assign a particular tag to a specific user activity or order status. Here you get two sections.
- User Activity Tag Assignment: Select a user’s activity and enter a tag that will be added to that user activity.
- Order Activity Tag Assignment: Select order status and enter a tag that will be added to that order activity.
You can change the settings of this plugin in this tab. You get 2 sections here.
1. General Settings
- Enable Plugin: Click on the checkbox to enable the automatic data sync.
- Enable Logging: Click on the checkbox to enable the plugin sync log creation. It will help in debugging the errors.
- Sync orders with statuses: The order with the selected order status only will be synced over Mautic CRM. If you don’t select any, all order status data will be synced.
- Sync users with role: The data will be synced to the mautic only with the selected user role.
- Add Tags to contacts: The values of the selected fields will be added as the Contact Tags.
- Custom Tags: Enter one or more tags to assign each contact synced by the plugin.
- Disable Custom Fields: Select one and more fields you don’t want to be synced over Mautic.
- Preferred Sync Method: Select a Sync method for your data. You can choose between Real-time Sync that will sync your data instantly, or every 5 minutes that’ll sync your data in every 5 minutes. However, your abandoned cart data will still be synced every 5 minutes.
- Add marketing checkbox: If you want your customers to accept marketing and promotional content, select Yes, otherwise No.
- Marketing checkbox label text: Enter the text that will be displayed after the marketing checkbox.
2. Advanced Settings
- Switch to new Mautic account: Click to change your current mautic account and switch to a new one.
- Update Mautic Custom fields: Click to Update Mautic Custom Fields.
Click here to get Setup Guide of Mautic WooCommerce Integration App
Click here to get the Mautic WooCommerce Integration Troubleshooting Guide
Categories of Mautic Custom fields
- Customer Group
- Shopping Card Fields
- Products Bought
- Order Information
- RFM Information
- SKUs Brought
- Categories Brought
- Abandoned Cart
- Dynamic Coupon Code Generation
- Cart Abandoners
- New customers
- Newsletter subscriber
- Best Customers
- Big Spenders
- Mid Spenders
- Low Spenders
- Loyal customers
- Lost Customer
- Low value lost customers
- About to sleep
- One-time purchase customers
- Two-time purchase customers
- Three-time purchase customers
- Bought Four or More times
- Repeat Buyers
- Customers needing attention
- Churning customers
Miscellaneous Resources of Mautic WooCommerce Integration Pro
- Using Custom Fields Value in Mautic Emails
- Configuring Error While Setup
- Creating Segment for Specific Product
- Creating Abandoned Cart E-mail by using Tokens
- Create Abandoned Cart Campaign in Mautic
- Add Support For HTML Fields in Mautic
- How To Use Encoded Value Of “Abandoned Cart Product Html” Field In Abandoned Cart Email Template
Do I have to install Mautic separately before installing your Mautic WooCommerce Integration plugin ?
Yes, you need to install Mautic separately. This extension only provides a connection to sync data between your WooCommerce store and Mautic.
The plugin creates over 60+ custom fields. You can check the complete list of the custom fields in the Custom Fields section in this documentation page
Yes, the plugin creates segments in your Mautic account. You can check the complete list of the segmets in the Segments section in this documentation page
The Field to Field Sync feature provides mapping between the existing Mautic contact properties and WordPress user’s fields.
Yes, the One Click sync feature of the plugin can be used to sync your old order details to Mautic.
Yes, the One Click sync feature of the plugin can be used to sync your old customer details to Mautic.
This error occurs due to mautic configuration. To resolve this issue you need to setup proper folder permission to your mautic directory. You can check this link for more details
Go to the Coupon Codes section in the Mautic WooCommerce Integration Pro extension. Click on the Coupon Generation Rules tab there and then click on Add New Rule. Fill all the required details and click on Save Changes to generate your new coupon code. Customers who belong to that rule will be able to use that coupon code.
Yes, coupon codes work for segments. You can go to the Coupon Codes section in this extension and click on Coupon For Segments tab. There you can select the specific segment and coupon codes you’ve generated, that can be used by that selected segment only.
Yes. If a user enters his/her email on the checkout page and didn’t complete the order, the email will be stored in the Abandoned Cart section of this extension.
Yes. You can create campaigns to recover abandoned carts that involve the practice of sending dynamic coupon codes to the cart abandoners via email. This brings them back and prompts them to complete the purchase.
Yes you get the functionality to add the tags for user activities in the User Activity Tag Assignment section under Activity Rules section of this plugin.
Yes you get the functionality to add the tags for order activities in the Order Activity Tag Assignment section under Activity Rules section of this plugin.
You can simply go to the Error Tracking section in this plugin. All the errors of Mautic WooCommerce Integration are listed here. You can also download this error log file if you need.
- Added: Notice at wordpress dashboard for Re-Authorization.
- Fixed: Site health issue
- Fixed: Issue with API authentication.
- Fixed: Issue with Product name update.
- Fixed: Issue with tracking code
- Fixed: Issue with multilingual product name.
- Fixed: Prevent syncing of empty billing emails.
- Fixed: Issue with get_sku while instant order sync
- Removed: Single schedule event, implemented direct sync
- New- Added feature to force stop background one-click sync.
- New- Optimized background one-click sync.
- New- Added option to clear guest abandoned carts from listing.
- New- Added feature to connect multiple stores to the same mautic account.
- Fixed- Issue with custom abandoned cart listing.
- New- Added filter mauwoo_filter_abandoned_cart_product_html to modify abandoned cart product html.
- New- Added activity tags assignment feature.
- New- Added setting for creating tags from custom field values.
- New- Added custom tags setting.
- New- Added one-click background sync feature.
- New- Added setting for enabling the plugin in general settings.
- New- Added setting for enabling abandoned carts.
- Fixed- Updated backend design to provide a clean look.
- New- Added setting for enabling sync log.
- Fixed- Updated backend design to provide a clean look.
- Fixed- chrome and safari setup issue.
- Fixed- Issue with variable product SKUs syncing
- New- Update license and auto-update code
- New- Added extra custom fields to capture abandoned cart data
- New- Added option to save abandoned cart product HTML in base64 encoded form
- New- Added “WooCommerce” tag to every plugin synced contact
- New- Added a segment to capture all plugin created contacts’
- Fixed- Updated RFM logic.
- New- Introduced guest abandoned cart tracking feature.
- Fixed- Issues with customer abandoned cart data sync
- New- Added feature for assigning coupons for segments
- New- Added custom field to capture “Last Order Payment Method”
- Fixed- Issues with guest user data sync
- Fixed- Issue with order update trigger