Variation Master is an Extension by makewebbetter for WooCommerce. It allows admin to add multiple gallery images for each variation and when visitor selects the variation those gallery images will be shown as gallery images instead of main product gallery images, can add color and image swatches, also can allow buyers to change the selected variation on cart page,Variation Master is very easy to use admin can simply Export/Import the variation gallery images and color or image swatches for all variations, along with the easy global setting features admin has full control to modify the setting for each variation, admin can disable the color and image swatches for particular variation, can hide/show the attribute name, can change the color/swatch images for particular variable product.
⇒ Admin can add multiple gallery images for each variation.
⇒ Admin can add color and image swatches for attributes.
⇒ Admin can add color and image swatches for each variation custom attributes.
⇒ Admin can use both “select” and “color and image swatch” combination.
⇒ Easy export/import for variation gallery images.
⇒ Easy export/import for attributes color and image swatches.
⇒ Variation wise color and image swatches customization.
⇒ Allow buyers to change selected variation on cart page.
⇒ Module wise control of each feature from single page.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1. To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
3. Click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the downloaded “variation-master.zip” file and click ok.
4. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install Extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded “variation-master.zip” file.
2. Upload the variation-master folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the Extension through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.