WP Ultimate PDF Generator Plugin by MakeWebBetter is a pdf generator for WP which is responsible for converting all posts, pages and products to PDF.
Blog readers can export post into pdf and can print or send it to a registered email address.
This extension Provides various key features :
1. In this new version we provide the 3 default templates for Post and Products.
2. Custom post types- It supports custom post types and print them to PDF.
3. Custom meta fields- It supports custom meta fields and prints them in PDF.
4. Custom fonts- Feature to set Custom fonts for PDF.
5. Header- You can include header logo to pdf, Option to show site name, site description, and site URL.
6. Watermark- Add watermark text and images to look PDF wonderful.
7. Different Font- Can customize fonts of header and content.
8. Can easily change margins, alignment, and pages in your pdf.
9. Featured Image- Can select to display featured Images.
10. File Name- Can set file name for pdf. Default file name of plugin is Post Id.
11. PDF from Cache- Have the ability to generate pdf from cache to reduce load from the server and can schedule a backup of cache if Your blog is not updating too frequently and much more options.
12. Custom CSS- Can add custom style to post contents,mostly all css supported.
13. Title- Can set default blog title for pdf
14. Email Mode- In email mode, each pdf export link generate a popup window and visitor have to enter an email address to which the created PDF will be sent.
15. Setting to manage all post type custom fields.
16. Cache supporting- It provides the functionality to deliver the cached PDF to decrease server memory usage if cache is available in the system.
17. ACF compatible – It is compatible with Advanced custom fields and supports all its meta fields.
New features are in a Queue and just in a process of compatibility with learn to press and Job manager extensions.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WP handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin WP ULTIMATE PDF GENERATOR.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of plugin is another option to install plugin to your WP-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WP ULTIMATE PDF GENERATOR Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the WP ULTIMATE PDF GENERATOR folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WP.
Go to Settings > WP Ultimate PDF Generator
DISPLAY SETTINGS :
- Check Front End option to display pdf link on post and page in the front end.
- Check Admin Panel option to display a pdf link on the post and page in the admin panel.
- Select to show link button to Only for logged in users or For all visitors.
- Email option for guest in users.
- Enable shortcode– If you enable shortcode then you will get the authority to apply shortcode anywhere in post content while adding or editing post.
Can create a new setting and to remove the settings with the preview setting option.
GENERAL SETTINGS :
Select Setting :
- Select the desired setting which you want to apply.
- Check Display featured image to display featured image below the title of the post.
- Select if you want to render PDF form Cache if available in Cache.
Schedule Cache Updation:
- Select Duration for which you want Cache to be updated. By default, the cache will not be updated.
Default File Name:
- Select file name of generating PDF (Post ID/ Post Slug).
Display Author Detail:
- Select to include the author’s name in the PDF, and how it should be formatted.
Display Post Category List:
- Check to display a list of the categories of the post.
Display Post Tag List:
- Check to display list of tag of the post.
Display Post Date:
- Check to enables to display post release date.
- Select Alignment of link button position.
- Select Place of the link button.
- You can add your custom button. By default, a pdf icon is displayed for Post.
- Here you can select the any default template whom you want to convert your post into pdf.
- Here you can select the any default template whom you want to convert your product into pdf.
Number of Product PostMeta:
- In this section you can enter the number of postmeta fields to be displayed along with short description.
Show Featured Image:
- Check Display featured image to display featured image below title of the post.
Image scaling Ratio:
- Select Image height and width with respect to original featured Image.
- Select options for selecting left, right and top margin to pages of pdf
- Select the desired page size (default is A4).
- Select the desired page orientation (default is portrait).
Unit of Measurement:
- Select the desired units of measurement (default is mm).
- Enter the custom title to replace with the post title.
- Custom CSS for pdf pages.
- Select to upload a header logo for your PDF doc.
Logo Image Factor:
- This will apply to logo width/height to provide logo image some surrounding space.
Logo Top Margin:
- Enter your desired top margin (default is 10 units).
- Select header font to change header content font for your PDF doc.
Header Font Size:
- Select header font size to change header content font size for your PDF doc.
- Check this option to Add Watermark text to your PDF. Enter Font, Rotation and Watermark Text.
- Check this option to Add Watermark Image to your PDF. Enter Image height, width, transparency and Watermark Image.
ADVANCED SETTING :
Browse to Select Your Font in .ttf format:
- Browse a .ttf file,to upload it. TTF is a file extension for a font file, can easily be downloaded.
- Enter font space to set a desired space between letters to affect density in a line or block of text.
CUSTOM BULLET STYLE :
- Upload the desired image which you want to place as a bullet.
Custom Bullet Image Height/Width :
- select the custom bullet image height and width by default it is 3mm .
POST META DETAILS :
Allowed post types:
- Select Post type for which You want to export PDF. On click, you can see what meta fields post type have just checked the post type and display it over PDF.
- It allows the post, page and products metafields to be listed in the tab and they can display in the PDF.
WP ULTIMATE PDF GENERATOR LOG :
Log of PDF downloads:
- It shows up all the log of the downloaded PDF with the user email and name along with the post, page or product name.
Admin pdf links
- PDF download link on Admin edit screen to download pdf of any post.
- PDF download link on Admin edit screen to download pdf of any product.
- Bulk option for generating pdf of selected posts on Admin edit screen.
- PDF download dialog box on Admin edit screen.
- PDF button displaying above post contents gives link to pdf of the post. PDFs are generated on click of these link buttons
- Popup dialog appears on PDF link click for registered users.