Thank you for purchasing our AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact us here by mailing us at email@example.com .
AdminLite is a responsive Bootstrap Admin Template. It is built-with Bootstrap 4 , HTML5 , and SASS. It is fully responsive, featured rich and beautifully designed. Organized Sass files will help you to customize the look of your website. All code is optimized so that it loads much faster then the other templates. Easily customizable, 24/7 support time.
How to Use
- Download zip folder of AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template.
- Extract the folder of AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template.
- Just replace the dummy content according to your need.
- Your AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template is ready.
- Sublime Text 3 used to edit the .HTML, .CSS and .SCSS files.
- Grunt used as precompiler for SCSS to CSS convert.
The following scheme displays the template files structure.
- Documentation – contains documentation of design customization and support
- Ease-Template contains the main files of the template
- CSS – contains all Stylesheets used for UI.
- Images – contains all the images.
- SASS – contains all SCSS and variable files.
- index.html – contains all UI code.
- buttons.html – contains all UI code.
- typography.html – contains all UI code.
- card.html – contains all UI code.
- badges.html – contains all UI code.
- tabs.html – contains all UI code.
- modal.html – contains all UI code.
- basic-input.html – contains all UI code.
- input-groups.html – contains all UI code.
- form-validation.html – contains all UI code.
- charts.html – contains all UI code.
- morris.html – contains all UI code.
- basic-table.html – contains all UI code.
- advance-tables.html – contains all UI code.
- font-awesome.html- contains all UI code.
- material-design.html – contains all UI code.
- blank.html – contains all UI code.
- login.html – contains all UI code.
- register.html – contains all UI code.
- error.html – contains all UI code.
- readme.txt- contains the information about project.
3. File Strucutre
This snippet has a responsive layout.
If any styles need to be changed just replace it with the wanted styles in the respective block in your style.css.
The JS file is custom.js
In this design, we have used google font “Poppins”. You can learn more on using Google Web Fonts by checking the tutorial on how to work with Google web Fonts.
- JQuery (vendor/jquery/jquery.js)
- Bootstrap (vendor/bootstrap/js/bootstrap.min.js)
- DataTables (vendor/media/DataTables/media/js/jquery.dataTables.js)
- Chart js (vendor/charts/Chart.bundle.min.js)
- Morris js (vendor/morrie.js-master/morris.js)
- Morris js (vendor/morrie.js-master/raphael-min.js)
- Perfect Scrollbar (vendor/dist/perfect-scrollbar.js)
Stylesheet (CSS) Reference File
- Bootstrap (css/bootstrap.min.css)
- Font-awesome (css/font-awesome.min.css)
We have designed different pages.
- Basic Table
- Advance Table
- Font Awesome
- Material Design Font
AdminLite template is based on HTML and css so you can edit it yourself.
AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template use bootstrap to make it very easy for anybody to understand and we have created all the design in separate section. If user want to use any effect then pick that particular section and use it.
Unzip package in an directory where you will see AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template folder. In this folder, change according to you then upload this folder on server root directory.
8.Help & Support
24/7 Support, Just mail us if any issues. We will be happy to help you.
You can email us.
Thank you for purchasing AdminLite Bootstrap Admin Template. If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this documentation, Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org