Thank you for purchasing our Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact us here by mailing us at email@example.com .
Boost is a Business and Finance HTML5 & CSS3 responsive template using bootstrap 4(Latest version). It is a great solution for Business and Finance. This template have different layouts for all pages(i.e 2 home layout , blog pages , and others pages). It is fully responsive, featured rich and beautifully designed. Organized Sass files will help you to customize the look of your website. All code is optimized so that it loads much faster then the other templates. Easily customizable, 24/7 support time.
How to Use
- Download zip folder of Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template.
- Extract the folder of Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template.
- Just replace the dummy content according to your need.
- Your Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template is ready.
- Sublime Text 3 used to edit the .HTML, .CSS and .SCSS files.
- Grunt used as precompiler for SCSS to CSS convert.
The following scheme displays the boost-template files structure.
- Documentation – contains documentation of design customization and support
- Boost- Template contains the main files here
- CSS – contains all Stylesheets used for UI.
- Images – contains all the images.
- SASS – contains all SCSS and variable files.
- index.html – contains all UI code.
- home-2.html – contains all UI code.
- about-company.html – contains all UI code.
- company-overview.html – contains all UI code.
- managemnt.html – contains all UI code.
- services.html – contains all UI code.
- detail-services.html – contains all UI code.
- team.html – contains all UI code.
- shop.html – contains all UI code.
- cart.html – contains all UI code.
- chckout.html – contains all UI code.
- faq.html – contains all UI code.
- 404-error-page.html – contains all UI code.
- blog.html – contains all UI code.
- blog-left.html – contains all UI code.
- blog-right.html – contains all UI code.
- blog-detail.html – contains all UI code.
- contact.html – contains all UI code.
- readme.txt- contains the information about project.
3. File Strucutre
This snippet has a responsive layout.
If any styles need to be changed just replace it with the wanted styles in the respective block in your style.css.
The JS file is custom.js
In this design, we have used google font “Open Sans” , “Poppins”. You can learn more on using Google Web Fonts by checking the tutorial on how to work with Google web Fonts.
- JQuery (js/jquery.js)
- Bootstrap (js/bootstrap.min.js)
- Inview (js/inview.min.js)
- Particles (js/particles.js)
- wow (js/wow.js)
- Owl Carousel (js/owl.carousel.min.js)
Stylesheet (CSS) Reference File
- Bootstrap (css/bootstrap.min.css)
- Font-awesome (css/font-awesome.min.css)
- Animate css (css/animate.css)
- Owl-carousel (css/owl.carosuel.min.css)
We have designed different pages.
Boost template is based on HTML and css so you can edit it yourself.
Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template use bootstrap to make it very easy for anybody to understand and we have created all the design in separate section. If user want to use any effect then pick that particular section and use it.
Unzip package in an directory where you will see Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template folder. In this folder, change according to you then upload this folder on server root directory.
8.Help & Support
24/7 Support, Just mail us if any issues. We will be happy to help you.
You can email us.
Thank you for purchasing Boost- Business and Finance HTML Template. If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this documentation, Please feel free to email us firstname.lastname@example.org
9.Sources and Credits
1. Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/)
2: Flat Icon (https://www.flaticon.com/)
3: Particles js(github.com/VincentGarreau/particles.js)
4: Animate css (http://daneden.me/animate)
5: Bootstrap v4 (https://getbootstrap.com)