Thank you for purchasing our Breken-Electronics repair template. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact us here by mailing us at email@example.com
Breken- Electronic repair template is a HTML5 & CSS3 responsive template. This template is basically for electronic repair. User can easily use this template for any repair shop. It is a feature rich and beautifully designed. It supports bootstrap framework so easy to customize and develop your own styles. Easily customizable, 24/7 support time.
How to Use
- Download zip folder of Breken- Electronic repair template.
- Extract the folder of Breken- Electronic repair template
- Just replace the dummy content according to your need.
- Your Breken- Electronic repair template is ready.
- Sublime Text 3 used to edit the .HTML, .JQuery, .CSS and .SCSS files.
- Grunt used as precompiler for SCSS to CSS convert.
The following scheme displays the template files structure.
- Documentation – contains documentation of design customization and support
- Template – contains the main files of the Breken- Electronic repair template is a electronic repair template
- CSS – contains all Stylesheets used for UI.
- Fonts – contains Bootstrap icon files and Enchanting celebration font folder.
- Images – contains all the images.
- SASS – contains all SCSS files.
- index.html – contain first home page code.
- About.html – contains about page code.
- Contact.html – contains contact page code.
- Blog.html – contains blog page code.
- blog-detail.html – contains blog detail-page code.
- Project.html – contains project page code.
- Project-detail.html – contains all UI code.
- Service.html – contains all UI code.
- 404-page.html – contains all UI code.
- Coming.html – contains all UI code.
- home-2.html – contains all UI code.
- Screenshot – Contains screenshot of template.
- readme.txt – contains the information about Bootstrap presentation layouts.
The html and css file is well commented.
If any styles need to be changed just replace it with the wanted styles in the respective block in your style.css
The JQuery file is custom.js and custom-slider.js
In this template we have used google font “Roboto”, “Quicksand”, “Kaushan Script”. You can learn more on using Google Web Fonts by checking the tutorial on how to work with Google web Fonts.
In this snippet jQuery libraries have been used for slider and for some animation.
- jQuery (assets/js/jquery.min.js)
- Bootstrap (assets/js/bootstrap.min.js)
- Owl Carousel (assets/js/owl.carousel.min.js)
- Magnific (assets/js/magnific.min.js)
- Shuffle (assets/js/shuffle.min.js)
- Masonry (assets/js/masonry.min.js)
- AOS (assets/js/aos.js)
Stylesheet (CSS) Reference File
- Bootstrap (assets/css/bootstrap.min.css)
- Font-awesome (assets/css/font-awesome.min.css)
- Magnific Popup(/assets/css/magnific.popup.css)
- Owl-carousel (assets/css/owl.carosuel.min.css)
- AOS (assets/css/aos.css)
- Animate (assets/css/animate.css)
We have designed different pages.
Breken-Electronics repair template is based on HTML and css so you can edit it yourself.
Breken-Electronics repair Template use bootstrap to make it very easy for anybody to understand and we have created all the design in separate section. If user want to use any effect then pick that particular section and use it.
Unzip package in an directory where you will see Breken-Electronics repair Template folder. In this folder, change according to you then upload this folder on server root directory.
8.Help & Support
24/7 Support, Just mail us any issue we will be happpy to help.
You can email us.
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for purchasing Breken-Electronics repair Template. If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this documentation, Please feel free to create a support ticket by sending an email to email@example.com