This app setup guide will tell you how to connect, authorize and do the initial setup for this CRM integration for Zoho plugin.
- Once you install and activate the plugin, you’ll get this screen asking you to connect your Zoho account with the plugin.
2. Click on the “Connect your Account” button and you’ll see a form asking to enter these details of your Zoho account:
- Client ID
- Secret ID
- Zoho Domain
- Redirect URI
Here are the steps to get these details.
- Click on the Get API keys link
- You’ll be asked to log in with your Zoho account
- After logging in you will be redirected to the Zoho console where you can create a new application.
- Click on Add client on the top right to create a new application.
- Select a Client Type then select “Server-based Application”.
- After selecting Server Based Application, you’ll be asked to enter these details:
- Client Name: Enter any name
- Home Page URL: URL of your website’s home page
- Authorize Redirect URL: Redirect URL provided in credentials form in the plugin panel
- Enter the details and click on Create button
- You’ll now get your client ID and secret ID.
- Copy them and enter them into the form in the plugin panel.
- After entering the details, you’ll need to select your Zoho domain which is your Zoho data center. You can check that by going through this link, https://www.zoho.com/know-your-datacenter.html
- Select the appropriate domain in the plugin panel form and click on Authorize after that
- If your details are correct, you’ll be redirected to Zoho and asked for permission for your App.
- Click on “Accept” and your account will be connected to Zoho.
- Once the connection is made you are ready to go to the next step in the plugin panel.
3. Next step is to create feeds. Feeds are a set of rules based on which the data is sent over Zoho CRM. This plugin creates four default feeds while set up to send your WooCommerce Contacts, Products, Deals, and Orders data over Zoho CRM.
4. Click on Create Feeds button to create all feeds in the plugin.
5. Once all feeds are created, click on Move To Next Step button which will send you to the data syncing step. In this step all your previous data will be synced over Zoho CRM.
6. Click on Start Sync button to start the synchronization process.
- First, all your WooCommerce products will be synced over Zoho CRM as products.
- Then it will fetch the customer information from your woo-commerce orders and create contacts over Zoho CRM.
- After that, it’ll fetch data from your WooCommerce order and create deals and orders over Zoho CRM.
7. Once all data is sync, click on the Next button to move further.