Educom is a minimal, clean and contemporary WordPress theme that has been created for education centers of all kinds. It is suitable for School, College, University or Training Center and it is created keeping in mind all the needs of an educational institution. This theme includes everything that can be needed for an online education center and LMS. It includes the most popular WordPress LMS plugin Learn Apress. This plugin allows you to easily create online courses, curriculum, lessons, quizzes, payment integration.
The theme uses Bootstrap 4. It’s 100% responsive that’s why it will work nicely on all smart devices like smartphones, tablet, PCs, and desktops. It is well documented and cleans coded making it easy for everyone to understand and change
For more information,
2.1 AUTOMATIC INSTALLATION:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
- To do an automatic install log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Appearance->Themes menu and click Add New.
After Installation, Click Activate.
2.2 MANUAL INSTALLATION:
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install Extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded “educom.zip” file.
2. Upload the educom.zip folder to the /wp-content/themes/ directory.
2.3 Required plugins:
- This is a professional resume theme which incorporates with given plugin
Now install all required plugin.
If you installed Educom Theme, you don’t need to create a new Home Page, you just need to click on the Demo importer, that page will be automatically created from your local site.
Import the theme on your site by following steps:
Navigate to Theme Options-> Demo Importer
Here simple click on the demo importer button, then the theme automatically imports on your site as well as the main theme.
Theme Options is this the central setting through this setting we can manage the front page of the theme
go to: Navigate to Your Dashboard -> Educom Options
1. Layout Wrapper: Select the wrapper for the Theme For Box Layout or Full-Width layout.
2. Theme Sidebar Options: Select Sidebar Position for the theme to be displayed throughout the theme.
Here you can simply change the color of the theme like background color, text color, and images.
1. Theme Background: Set the background color and image of the theme.
2.Theme Main Color: Set the main color for the theme.
3. Theme Heading Color: Here you can set heading color for the theme.
4. Theme Content Color: Set the content color for the theme.
Here you can set typography for site headings like font family, Backup font family, font Weight & style, font size etc.
Here you can Select typography for Banner text like Font family, font weight and style.
4.5.Google Map Setting
For displaying the Google map on the page you have to pass the API key.
Here you can write your own CSS for the theme.
4.7.404 Page Setting
Here you can add the image and text for the 404 error page.
404 Image: You can upload the image for 404 page.
404 Text: You can also write the text for 404 page.
- To create a new portfolio page, You can navigate to dashboard ->Page -> Add New Page.
- Give your page a name then click on the Edit withKingComposer.
- Click on the Edit KingComposer button, here you can choose the number of rows and columns of the page.
- After adding the page you have to click on the Add Element.
- Here you can select the element.
Educom Slider Block: This block is used to create a slider with a background image, heading, content, and link
Educom Courses Block: The online courses created using learnpress can be listed on any page using this block.
Educom Counter Block: To show the time left for a particular event or offer you can this block.
Educom Testimonial Block: You can show a testimonial using this block.
Educom Staff Member Block: After adding the staff member custom post you can list staff members on any page using this block
Educom Map Block: This block is used to show the map on any page by specifying longitude and latitude
Educom Staff Counter Block: This block is used to show no of people in staff, no of courses or any other details
Educom Blog Post Block: It is used to list blogs on any page.
How to Create a New Post?
Educom supports 8 WordPress native post formats.
- Default post format with featured image
- Video post format
- Audio Post format
- Post format
- Image post format
- Quote post format
- Link post format
- Status post format
To create a new post, You can navigate to Posts -> Add New.
Post featured images
Educom theme requests featured images for all posts. It is used by all blocks and layouts to display your content.
Set featured images
To add featured images for posts, Please follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Post -> Add New.
2. At the right of the screen, click on “set featured image” to set featured image.
How to Create a Post format?
Educom supports all post format. It is perfect if you have a video, audio, link, quote, status and you want to show it in your post.
To create a post, follow the steps below:
1. Navigate to Post -> Add New.
2. Select a post format at the format box (the right of the screen)
3. Input the URL or you can upload your audio, video, gallery and so on from adding media.
- To create a new portfolio, You can navigate to Portfolio -> Add New Portfolio.
After clicking on the add new portfolio you have to fill the following fields.
- Enter your portfolio title and body content.
- Select the category of the portfolio.
- Upload a featured image of the portfolio.
Add the new member into the list by passing the details of the member like Member name, description, featured image, email id, phone number etc.
When there is a new update available for the theme, It automatically checks for updates and shows notification on the theme menu in the WordPress admin bar.
You can just click on the ‘Update Now’ link to install the updated theme.
Thank you for purchasing Educom WordPress Theme. If you have any question that is beyond the scope of this documentation, Please feel free to email us email@example.com
24/7 Support, Just mail us any issue we will be happy to help.