Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin is an easy to use order tracking plugin where WooCommerce store owners can select shipping company into the given custom 16 shipping companies or add new shipping companies, and the plugin will be ready to track their shipments. It will also notify order status as well as tracking details via email which will be sent to the customers.
- It provides 16 custom shipping companies that are across the world to assist delivery products. Shipping companies like DHL, UPS, FedEx, RoyalMail, OnTrac, Parcelforce, and many others.
- The admin can also add the other shipping companies, by using the URL and the Name of those companies which you as the admin need to sync into the plugin.
- WooCommerce Shipment tracking will help with proper workflow from creation to delivering the product to the concerned destination.
- It will also notify order status as well as tracking details via email which will be sent to the customers.
1. Automatic Installation:
It is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
2. Manual Installation:
The manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WP-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1. Select Shipping Companies: Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin provides custom 16 shipping companies that are across the world to assist delivery products. Shipping companies. Here the admin selects the desire Shipping Companies that he wants to use in shipping the products.
2. Add New Shipping Company: If you want to sync the new Shipping Company for your e-store, simply you tick on the checkbox of “Enable To Add More Tracking URL” and enter the details of the Shipment Tracking Provider like Provider Name, URL of the provider tracking company.
3. Add Tracking Information to the Order: This Enhance WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin provides the order tracking details on the edit page of the Orders. Here the Admin can enter the tracking details like Shipment Tracking Providers, Tracking ID, and Customer Note. The customer can get these tracking detail by Email Id, and track your order.
3. Shipping Tracking Provider: Here admin chooses the shipping provider company from the drop-down list. If the desired company does not add to the list then they can add the new shipping Company from the General options.
4. Enter Tracking ID: The Admin assigns the tracking ID for the customer.
5. Enter Custom Note: Admin can write the note for the customer.
6. Update the Setting: And last click on the Update button to save the tracking detail.
Firstly the admin selects the Shipping Companies to ship the order. The Enhanced WooCommerce Shipping Tracking provides 16 custom shipping companies that are across the world to assist delivery products.
If the admin wants to sync the new Shipping Company for their e-store, simply tick on the checkbox of “Enable To Add More Tracking URL” and enter the details of the Shipment Tracking Provider as Provider Name, URL of the provider tracking company.
Enhanced WooCommerce Shipment Tracking plugin also allows the customers to get the tracking details for their orders via the email id and track your order by using this detail.
The login user can simply track your order status from the My Account page or the Guest user can track your order after entering their detail on the Shipment Tracking Page.
When the customer placed an order, then they get their tracking detail their order via the email.
After the placed order, the admin assigns the tracking information of the orders from the edit page of the order.
After clicking on the Selected order Admin enters the tracking detail as Shipment company, Tracking number, Customer note, and click on the Update button to save the tracking information.
And select the Shipment provider company from the selected drop-down list.
The login user can track their order status directly from the My Account page-> Orders. On the order, section customer can see their order detail with the Tracking Button, click on the button customer will be redirected to the website of the chosen tracking service
And the Guest user can track their order status after entering their order id and email address provided in the email.