- Add events as a WooCommerce product type on your online store.
- Manage the stock of tickets as admin.
- Show the event location to customers at the front end.
- Sent the tickets as PDF to customers in an email.
- Manually as customers to an event.
- Track check-in status of attendees by manually entering the ticket number.
- Allow the customers to print the tickets from the My Account page for offline use.
- An interactive widget to let the customer see upcoming events.
- Collect information from users like gift cards and coupons.
- Allow the customers to events to Google Calendar from the orders page
The plugin installation can be performed in two ways, namely: automatic and manual installation.
1. Automatic Installation
Trace the following steps for the automatic installation of Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce plugin:
- Open the dashboard of your WordPress website and navigate to the sidebar.
- Visit Plugins → Add New
- Now on the search bar type the name of the plugin – “Event Tickets Manager for WooCommerce”.
- From the search results press the Install Now button beside our plugin.
2. Manual Installation
Here are some simple steps for the manual installation of the plugin:
- Download the plugin from WordPress.org.
- Once the plugin is downloaded upload the .zip file of the plugin.
Now activate the plugin by going to Plugin → Installed Plugin and press the Activate button below the plugin.
Under this tab, you’ll find some options that define the overall functionality of the plugin. The general settings of the plugin can be tweaked as per your brand goals.
- Enable / Disable: Press the slider switch beside Enable / Disable to enable the plugin for your WooCommerce store.
- Enable Event Location Site: Press the slider switch beside Enable Event Location Site to display the event location on the Google Map to your customers.
Under the Ticket Setting tab, you can configure the tickets sent to your attendees in emails.
1. Event Ticket Email Subject: Write the subject for your ticket in the text field beside Event Ticket Email Subject. Use the [SITENAME] shortcode for the name of your site
3 Upload Default Image: Upload a default image that you want to display in ticket emails. The image will be displayed in the email body and the ticket pdf in the email attachment.
You can click on the UPLOAD LOGO button. When clicking the button a popup will appear in which you can upload the image
Under the Integrations tab, you have to integrate the Google Map services to show the location on the product page.
There are some settings that have to be configured in the product data box for adding an event as a product to your WooCommerce store. Firstly, select Events as product type.
Now trace the following steps:
1. General Settings
Input the price of your events under the general settings.
You have to enter the following information:
- Regular Price: The price at which the event is usually sold on your website.
- Sale Price: The price at which you want to sell your events.
Press on the Schedule button to sell the event on the sale price for a specific period of time.
Under the events settings, you can configure the following:
- Start Date/ Time: Fill in the start date and time of the event.
- End Date/ Time: Fill in the date and time when the event ends.
- Venue: Enter the accurate address of the event to get the best Google map results.
- Display event on google map: Click this checkbox if you want to display the location of your event on Google maps on the product page.
The inventory management for Event products is the same as other WooCommerce products like Simple, Variable, or Grouped products.
Any WooCommerce store owner who wants to add event-based products to their WooCommerce store can use this plugin. The Events tickets Manager For WooCommerce allows you to sell events from your WooCommerce without paying to Third-Party marketplace owners.
Yes, the Events tickets Manager For WooCommerce Provides the Exact location of events to the user on the Product page and tickets as the plugin is Integrated with Google Maps.
The Event Manager Plugin gives the store owner an In-depth view of How the Events are Performing. You can view the Performance of your products as :
- Event wise
- Attendee wise
Yes, With the help of the Event tickets manager plugin customers can download the tickets in PDF format. Also when the customer purchases an event the downloadable PDF file is mailed to the customer.
The event ticket manager supports all the WooCommerce payment gateway for Example PayPal, COD, Stripe, Direct bank transfer, Check payment.
YES, Since the Event tickets Manager supports WPML you can translate the strings and text of our extension into other languages.
Yes, we have this feature in the Ticket manager Plugin that allows the admin to export the list of attendees in CSV or a pdf format.
No, Presently we only provide offline event bookings where we have provided a page where owners people will enter the ticket number manually.
Customers can download and view their tickets from my account page.
Tickets will be sent to the customer via email with the pdf attachment.
Yes, we have this feature in the Event Ticket Manager Plugin where Admin can add the attendees manually.
Yes, you can create events as a product type. For this please enable our plugin then go to the dashboard >> Product >> select add new. Now from the drop-down menu beside Product Data select Event.