This Plugin enables you to add Facebook Messenger with Real-Time Live Chat on your website.
Users can have a chat conversation on your website only and there’s no need to switch back to Facebook for checking messages.
Facebook Messenger Live Chat proves to be a quick and effective way to provide instant support service for your customers. It restricts customers going empty-handed from your website and ensures that full Shopping carts make it through Checkout.
- Quick Installation – Facebook Messenger Live chat enables easy and quick Installation.
- Woocommerce compatible – The plugin supports Woocommerce and is highly compatible with it.
- Customizable – Select the pages wherein you want the Facebook Messenger to appear and where you don’t.
- Responsive – Works on desktop and mobile both.
- Multilingual – All languages are supported.
- Messenger Theme – Change Messenger Theme color according to your website.
- Device Behaviour – Select device behavior for displaying Messenger on the desktop and mobile devices.
- Greeting Text – Change Greeting Text for Facebook Messenger.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1) Download the zip folder of the plugin Facebook Messenger Live Chat (Real Time).
2) On WordPress Admin panel go to Plugins > Add New and click on Upload Plugin.
3) Choose the downloaded zip folder.
4) Install and Activate.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Facebook Messenger Live Chat (Real Time) Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1) Upload the Facebook Messenger Live Chat (Real Time) folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After successful installation of the plugin, The Admin can enable the settings.
3.1. General Options
- Display: Use this option, select where you want to display Facebook Messenger. This includes – Show Everywhere, Show Everywhere Except for these Pages, Only show on these Pages, Only show on Home page.
- Device Behaviour: Select devices where you want to show your Facebook Messenger. This includes – Show on desktop and mobile both, Show only desktop only, Show only mobile only. The mobile devices include both Smartphones and Tablets
- Messanger Theme: Select Facebook Messenger theme color.
- Greeting Text: Change the greeting text for Facebook Messenger.
- Minimized Behaviour: Select how Facebook Messenger will appear minimized.
- Messanger Language: Select language for Facebook Messenger user interface.
3.2. Facebook Options
4.1 First you need to Setup Facebook Options:
4.1.1) Enter your Facebook Page ID in the provided field.
4.1.2) Next important thing is that you need to Whitelist your Website Domain on your Facebook Page settings to make the messenger work.
You can check our video about how to get Facebook Page ID and Whitelist your Website Domain by clicking here.
4.1.3) And next you can provide your Facebook App Id, which is optional.
4.2 Setup General Options:
4.2.1) Firstly the Enable option to enable Facebook Messenger.
4.2.2) Next we have Display option which you can select as per your requirements, from the drop-down menu.
Show Everywhere except for these Pages:
Only Show on these Pages:
Only show on Home Page:
4.2.3) Next, we have the Device Behaviour option in which you can choose as per your requirements.
Show on desktop and mobile both:
Show on Desktop only:
Show on Mobile only:
4.2.5) Next, we have the Greeting Text option in which you can change the greeting text for Facebook Messenger.
4.2.6) Next, we have the Minimized Behaviour.
When not Minimized, Facebook Messenger will appear like this:
When Minimized, Facebook Messenger will appear like this:
4.2.7) At last, we have the Messenger Language option to set up the language for Facebook Messenger UI.
After successful setup the Facebook Messenger will appear like this on your Website: