The Automated coupons app includes the following features:
- Generate Targeted Coupons
- Create Coupon Rules & Automate Send-outs
- Use Coupon Properties with HubSpot Emails
- Target Customers with Redemption Limits
- Incentivize Coupons with Different Discount Types
- If you are downloading this automated dynamic coupon generator app from the HubSpot Marketplace, you can instantly click on the install button and the app will be installed and login with the same email id (current email id used on the HubSpot portal).
- You can also log into the Automated coupons app, you need to signup to the MWB Apps portal, by clicking on this link.– Complete the signup process by adding your email and creating a secure password to login to the app.
- Post successful login, connect to your HubSpot portal.
- Next, you’ll be directed to the All Apps page. If you wish to connect the automated coupons app with any other portal of the HubSpot App, click on the Add New Portal button.
- Select the HubSpot portal you want to connect with the app.
- Repeat the above process to connect more HubSpot portals with the Automated Coupons app.
Once you select the HubSpot portal post logging into this HubSpot eCommerce app, you’ll be landed on the All Apps page. You can also consider this space as the homepage for our app.
All the upcoming and existing HubSpot eCommerce apps for our MWBApp portal will be listed here along with the Support and Meeting link options to connect with our support team.
The Automated Coupons section includes three major tabbed sections, namely, Stores, Coupon Rules, and Coupons.
4.1.1. Create New Store
- Herein, you also have the option to add more stores. Click on the Create New Store button to add another eCommerce store.
- Add the Store Source from the available options in the dropdown menu. (Available eCommerce platform option is WooCommerce. The Automated Coupons app will soon be available for the Shopify & Magento eCommerce stores as well. You can connect with our tech team to get your eCommerce platform integrated with the app.)
- Add your store URL.
- Click on the Authorize button.
4.1.2.Edit Connected Store
With the Automated Coupons app, you can also edit the already connected eCommerce platform.
- Click on the more options icon against the store listing. Select the Edit option to make the changes or Disconnect to remove the connected store.
- Update the required changes and Authorize to proceed.
220.127.116.11.Create New Coupon Rule
You can create multiple coupon rules depending on your subscribed plan. To create a coupon rule, click on the Create New Coupon Rule button.
- Add coupon name and select store
- Define coupon code format
- Merge Fields
- Random Characters
- Discount Type
- Discount Value
- Select Applies to
- Entire Products
- Selected Products
- Select Active Dates
- Always Active
- Expires At
- Add Coupon Usage criteria
- Limited (Add coupon usage limit, if selecting this option)
6. How to Generate & Automate Coupon Send-outs?
With Automated Coupons by the MakeWebBetter app, you can generate unique and personalized coupon codes in minutes.
6.1.Generate Automated Coupons with HubSpot Workflows
- Once the app is connected with your store and HubSpot portal and the coupon rules are set, the next step is to proceed with creating the Workflow in HubSpot.
- Go to your HubSpot portal > Workflows > Create Workflow > From Scratch.
- Proceed with Contact-based Workflow.
- Reset Name for your Workflow.
- Select Contact Enrolment Triggers > Contact Properties > First Name. Select the “is known” filter and click on Apply Filter.
- Next, choose the workflow action. In the list of actions, you’ll spot the “MWB Create Coupon” action under Automated Coupons by MWB.
- Select this action, then choose the coupon rule you created earlier from the drop-down list, and click Save.
6.2.Generate Coupons without HubSpot Workflows
With Automated Coupon’s new CRM Card feature, the HubSpot free and starter pack users can now also create coupons for their contacts from their CRM itself. Connect the app with your eCommerce store and HubSpot portal following the same process as guided in the Setup section above.
- Go to the dedicated contact you wish to create a coupon for.
- In the right panel, you may witness now the option to “Create Coupon” is visible now. Click on it to proceed.
- The coupon form will pop with all the required fields to setup a coupon. Firstly, select the Source and store.
- Next, fill in the details like coupon code format, discount type, coupon expiration, and usage limits.
- Click on Create New Coupon.
And you’re all done!