To stay updated with the new features and other integration updates. >> Subscribe Now
- We can use the fields and properties values in HubSpot email workflows for better customer-merchant relationships.
- It helps to generate dynamic coupons for store customers based on their current RFM rating over HubSpot.
- Automatically updates the generated coupons details over HubSpot to the contact properties.
- Create and send coupons to a specific segment of customers added in a HubSpot list.
- Track all the generated coupons for the HubSpot customers.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
- Download the zip folder of the plugin HubSpot Dynamic Coupon Code Generation.
- Once downloaded, install the plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our HubSpot Dynamic Coupon Code Generation extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Upload the HubSpot Dynamic Coupon Code Generation folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
3.1.New Rules For Users
Click on the Add New Rules for adding new rules for coupon generation.
The administrator can specify all the conditions for the coupon generation, mainly the RFM rating and other conditions like a coupon code, expiry date, etc, and click on the save changes for saving the settings.
The administrator can add multiple sets of rules and delete the existing set of rules defined for HubSpot Dynamic Coupon code.
The administrator can specify the RFM rating for which he wants the coupon to be generated. Whenever the store’s customers’ data will get updated over HubSpot, then the coupon will be automatically generated and updated to that customer’s data over HubSpot.
The administrator can specify the coupon code full of custom words or terms. For differentiating between the coupon codes, the add-on automatically uses the customer’s store id as a suffix in the code.
Set the amount of the discount you want to offer with this coupon code.
Select the coupon type as Percentage/Fixed Cart/Fixed Product as you want to provide the customer.
Set to allow free shipping for this offered coupon.
Set the days for coupon expiry and it will be reflected in the customer’s data on HubSpot.
In the same manner, the administrator can add multiple rules for coupon code generation.
Now, click on the “Save Changes” button to save your settings.
3.2.Coupons For Lists
Click on the Add New Rules for assigning coupons for the selected List.
The admin can directly upload the desired and selected WooCommerce coupon data to selected HubSpot Lists. Through this, all contacts in the selected list will get the same coupon code and the previous coupon data will be overridden.
The admin has to add rules for coupon code generation and when the customer’s data will be ready to be pushed over HubSpot then according to their HubSpot RFM rating and the rules coupons will be generated automatically.
Yes, the add-on creates a group name “Coupons Generated” on HubSpot.
Yes, the add-on creates 5 custom field on HubSpot.
There Is A Setting In The Add-On From Where You Can Customize The Timings For Cart To Be Considered ?
Before using this addon, please make sure that you are ready for the setup of one of our HubSpot WooCommerce Integration plugins either PRO