2.Get the Template
Login to your HubSpot Prime Marketplace Cell. From the dashboard, click on the marketplace icon and choose Asset Marketplace.
The dashboard of Asset Marketplace appears where you need to click on Storefront and then on Templates.
In the search bar write the name of the template you are looking for or simply “MakeWebBetter email templates”. All the email templates of MakeWebBetter or respective to your search query will appear.
After you find your desired template, click on the Buy button and purchase it.
Now to edit the purchased email template. Go to the Marketing section and click on Emails.
1. Logo: Set the logo of your brand or organization.
2. Header Title: Write a short catchy header title to your email that pulls the reader’s attention to your email.
The header text is customizable using the toolbar as shown below that appears as you click on the header in the template.
3. Header Heading: After the header title, write down a well-engaging heading that clearly describes the goal of the email and connect your reader with it.
The title text is customizable using the toolbar as shown below that appears as you click on the title in the template.
4. Header Subheading: Subheading lets you add more promoting words to take away the attention and prepare your reader to take favourable action.
5. View Your Cart (CTA): This is the CTA to help your cart abandoner to directly visit their cart and check the product they have left there.
The design of the CTA is editable from the “edit call-to-action” section. You can set the color, border line, text, padding, size, target link and other settings of the CTA from this edit button.
6. Image and Rich Text: In all these sections, you can add images and text that makes the email more rich and engaging. These options can be removed by deleting the section or you can modify it as per the need of your emails.
Rich Text is accessible and editable using the toolbar:
7. Return to Cart (CTA): This is the CTA that takes you cart abandoners back to their cart to reconsider the purchase of the left products.
8. Social Sharing: In this section, you can set social media links of your brand page and profile to easily give options to your buyers to follow or connect with you on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Pinterest, etc.
Yes. MakeWebBetter provides full support for these templates to help you get started and benefit maximum from these amazing email templates.