Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot allows you to convert the individual potential sale of your store to HubSpot Deal. Its the easiest way to track your store’s overall sales and revenue generated through out the month or a specified time period. The best thing regarding the extension is that it works with HubSpot free CRM and without the help of any other extension.
- Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot setup and creates a new WooCommerce Order Pipeline
- WooCommerce Order Pipeline uses different deal stages for the orders with the winning probability assigned to all.
- Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot converts each and every order of your woocommerce store to HubSpot Deal with appropriate deal-stage, amount and closing date.
- Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot auto-updates the deals on HubSpot whenever any order status is changed or updated.
- It assigns the well-defined stage to the deals according to their current status on the store as order.
Methods of installation:-
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1) Download the zip folder of the plugin Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot.
2) Once downloaded, install the plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1) Upload the Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate it through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
After successful installation and activation of the extension, enable the feature in order to function the plugin properly.
- Enabling the extension and saving the settings will show up the options to set up new pipeline for HubSpot Deals.
- Connect and authorize your HubSpot account with the extension. This will redirect you to the HubSpot login page.
- After loggiing in, please allow access to our HubSpot APP in order to connect with the extension.
- Setup new pipeline with the help of this extension. The new pipeline is “WooCommerce Sales Pipeline”.
- The new pipeline WooCommerce Order Pipeline for HubSpot Deals will be as displayed below. It will contain different deal stages which will be assigned to deals on new order creation.
- After the activation and full setup of extension, whenever a new order will be placed on your store it will be converted to Deal on HubSpot. The deals can be easily managed through “Board View” of Deals in HubSpot.
- Here is how your deals will be forecasted in HubSpot.
Yes, HubSpot allows these two features even in the free CRM. You can get the deals to forecast from the sales dashboard section and can generate frequent reports in the based of that.
In the HubSpot Deals section, there is a filter for the pipelines and on selecting the WooCommerce Order Pipeline, it will show up all the new deals created under WooCommerce Order Pipeline.
The plugin Deal Per Order for Integration with HubSpot is a single and main extension that works independently. All you have to do is to connect your HubSpot account and set up a new pipeline and you are ready with the plugin setup.
The plugin creates a new deal on HubSpot every time an order is placed on your store. Also on order status transition, the same will be reflected on HubSpot.