Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce helps you quickly implement iContact Pro and grow. It lets you easily connect all of your web services together using a simple interface. iContact Pro brings automation in marketing operations through multiple functionalities it provides. It takes care of lead generation and leads scoring processes.
Using Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce the seller can simply maintain all the records ranging from the minutes to the farthest details. The seller can create different custom fields and can track the activities of their customers. This plugin syncs the user-related data from WooCommerce directly to iContact Pro, which is needed by various tools for further analysis and marketing research in iContact Pro.
It creates several custom fields enclosing all live WooCommerce user data.
Custom Fields :
1. Custom Fields related to Customer :
- Customer Group/ User role
2. Custom Fields related to Order :
- Last Order Status
- Last Order Fulfillment Status
- Last Order Tracking Number
- Last Order Shipment Date
- Last Order Number
- Total Number of Current Orders
3. Custom Fields related to RFM Information :
- Total Value of Orders
- Average Order Value
- Total Number of Orders
- First Order Value
- First Order Date
- Last Order Value
- Last Order Date
- Account Creation Date
- Order Monetary Rating
- Order Frequency Rating
- Order Recency Rating
4. Custom Fields related to Lifecycle Stage :
After setting up the plugin all the custom fields associated with WooCommerce metadata is created at iContact Pro.
Scheduling of Contact properties:
After creating the custom fields, the next task is to update the contact properties and fill them with the appropriate customer data. So as soon as any customer registers or places the order the customer information is updated. The Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce feeds all those details in the specified section and keeps updating the record in every Five minutes.
The seller can view all the logs related to all the API requests. It is done for debugging purpose so that we can identify the errors.
- WordPress 3.0 or greater.
- WooCommerce2.2.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.5.0 or greater.
- MySQL version 4.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress. Follow these steps for automatic installation:
Type Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce and hit on Search Plugins. Once you find ‘ Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce’ by MakeWebBetter you can view the details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. One can install it, simply by clicking “Install Now”.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce Extension and uploading it to the webserver via their favorite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows: Upload the iContact Pro
1) Upload the Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After successful activation of Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce, plugin admin reaches to the Integration with iContact Pro for WooCommerce admin setting page under WooCommerce menu.
1. The first step would be to enable the plugin by the checkbox Turn on/off integration.
And then the admin has to provide the iContact Pro App Id, App Password, and iContact Pro Username.
Admin can also enable the Logging of the requests checkbox (optional but recommended).
To know how to get the iContact Pro App Id, App Password CLICK HERE
2. After saving the details, the seller needs to Authorize their iContact Pro Account by clicking on Authorize button.
3. As soon as the iContact Pro account is authorized, ‘Custom Fields’ tab will appear on the page. From this tab, the seller can start creating custom fields on iContact Pro Account.
For any Query please contact us on: