- This plugin offers customizability for the merchant and an effortless checkout process for the customers. Two environment options namely test or production are also made available for the merchant to choose.
- Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce offers full support for all the subscription features.
- Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce allows the customer to capture prior authorized transactions directly from WooCommerce edit order screen.
- Download the zip file.
- Log into your WordPress account and then proceed to Plugins ➝ Add New.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button and upload the zip file of the Plugin.
- Install the plugin and tap on Activate to proceed further.
- Click on general settings to enable Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce on your store.
- Click on the MakeWebBetter option on the left menu bar and the Plugin Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce will appear.
To make changes in the general settings go to:
- Dashboard➝ MakeWebBetter ➝ Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce ➝ General Settings.
Enable Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce
To start using this payment gateway:
- Dashboard➝ MakeWebBetter ➝ Integration with Authorize.net for WooCommerce➝ General Settings.
- Steer to Enable/Disable plugin functionality option.
- Slide to activate.
- Click on save settings.
Click here to register for a merchant account.
Authorize only sends authorisation for the settlement of funds whereas Authorize & Capture transactions type provides default and automated type transaction.
Yes, Authorize.net for WooCommerce gateways work with subscription products.
Yes, it does allow the admin to provide a refund to the customers.
Authorize.net for WooCommerce accepts the following types of cards:
- Credit Card
- American Express
Authorize.net for WooCommerce provides a lifetime validity.
Authorize.net for WooCommerce is simple, secure and comes with a user friendly interface.
Authorize.net for WooCommerce is a payment gateway for WooCommerce store owners.