This app setup guide will tell you how to connect, authorize and do the initial setup for this QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce.
|Important: The setup process starts after you’ve successfully installed and activated the plugin. If you’ve not done it yet, follow the installation steps as in the documentation before you continue here.|
- Once you install and activate the QuickBooks Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you’ll see this screen asking you to connect your QuickBooks account with the plugin.
- Click on the “Connect your Account” button and you’ll see a form asking to fill these details:
- Client ID
- Secret ID
- Connection Type
- Redirect URI
Here are the steps to get these details.
- Click on the Get API keys link
- You’ll be asked to log in with your QuickBooks account(create a new if you don’t have any)
- After logging in you will be redirected to the QuickBooks console where you can create a new application.
- Click on “QuickBooks Online and Payments” platform.
- Add the name of your app and select the scope.
- After that, you need to click on the Create App button which will lead you to this dashboard.
- Click on Keys and OAuth under the Development section in the left panel and you’ll see your Client ID and secret there.
- Add your website’s URL in the link field under the redirect URIs section.
- Copy the Client ID and Secret and paste it into the form in the plugin panel and click on Authorize.
- After clicking on Authorize, you will see this window.
- Click on Move to next step to proceed further.
- You’ll then see a window asking you to create feeds. Click on Create Feeds button to create them.
- Once you create the feeds, you’re done. You can now click on Complete Onboarding to complete the setup.
- Clicking on Complete Onboarding will lead you to a window with a button called Visit Dashboard. Click on it and you’ll see the dashboard.
If you need any help or assistance, please contact us.
Submit a query [if any].
We are here to help 24×7.