This app setup guide will tell you how to connect, authorize and do the initial setup for this WooCommerce Salesforce integration plugin.
|Important: The setup process starts after you’ve successfully installed and activated the plugin. If you’ve not done it yet, follow the installation steps as in the documentation before you continue here.|
- Once the plugin is installed and activated, the next step is to setup the plugin and connect it with your Salesforce account. To do so, go to MakeWebBetter > Salesforce Woo on your WordPress admin dashboard. You’ll see the following screen then. Click on the button, “Connect Your Account”.
- There are two ways to establish the connection between your WooCommerce store and your Salesforce account.
- Direct Login and Authorize
- Login using your Custom App
- Direct Login and Authorize : To login directly, without using the custom app, make sure that the toggle button against the Use Custom App setting is disabled. Then, follow the steps below
- Select the Environment.
- Click on the Login and Authorize button.
- Thereafter, you’ll be redirected to the Salesforce account login page. Login using the Salesforce account that you wish to connect and sync your WooCommerce data to.
- Once you enter the login credentials and click on Login, you’ll be redirected back to the plugin setup screen.
- Click on the Move to Next Step button to proceed further. (Jump to step 3 for further steps).
- Login using your Custom App : For logging in and authorizing using a custom app you need to follow through with the following steps:
- Use Custom App
- Consumer Key
- Consumer Secret
- Callback URL
Steps to get the details required to be filled in the above form
- Login to your Salesforce CRM account and go to Settings > Setup > Setup Home.
- Search for the App Manager from the search menu.
- After your App Manager screen opens up, select the New Connected App button.
- The Basic Information form will open next like below. Fill in the required information like –
- Connected App Name
- API Name
- Contact Email, etc.
- Scroll down to the next section and enable the OAuth settings.
- Add your callback URL.
- Select the OAuth scopes from the available scopes.
- Save your changes. The next screen appears with a message, “Changes can take up to 10 minutes to take effect.”
- Click on the button “Continue”.
- You’ll now get your Consumer Key and Consumer Secret IDs. Copy the IDs from here and add them to your Integration plugin authorization form.
- After adding in all the information, click on “Authorize”.
- After you click on “Authorize”, then a dialogue box will appear seeking your permissions to access the data. Click on “Allow”.
- Your connection authorization request is now validated.
- The next step is to setup the PriceBook. After you have given the permissions, you’ll be automatically redirected to the screen as shown below.
- Click on the “Refresh PriceBooks” button. Select the PriceBook from the dropdown menu and click on “Select and Move to Next”.
- To create your very own PriceBook, click on the “Create New”.
- Next, you need to create feeds to map WooCommerce objects with Salesforce object fields.
- To create fields, click on the button “Create Feeds”.
- Now you’re ready to sync your WooCommerce data with Salesforce CRM. Click on the “Start Sync” button to start syncing your data step-by-step.
- Your Salesforce Integration for WooCommerce plugin’s setup process is complete now.
If you need any help or assistance, please contact us.
Submit a query [if any].
We are here to help 24×7.