- Designed for Conversion
- Complete Design Control
- Perfect For Small Screens
- Pre-built Pages and Blogs
- 100% committed to HubSpot CMS Hub standards
- Clean and beautiful design
Kidstar HubSpot theme offers,
- Modules – 22
- Sections – 6
- Templates – 8
- Blog – 2
- System Pages – 7
If you want us to add any module or curate a template for you, talk to our experts, share your requirements and we’ll get it done as soon as possible.
This setting lets you tweak the headings from H1 to H6 along with the body and links.
The H1 to body submenu of the typography has options to select desktop font, adjust line height in pixels, alter letter spacing, and text transformation. For mobile devices, you can change the font size, line height, and letter spacing of the theme. You can change the normal and hover color of the links too.
The following sections of the form have these mentioned settings for forms:
- Titles: Edit text (font, line height, letter spacing, text transformation), background color, spacing, and corner radius. The border-radius only alters the top left and top right of the title.
- Labels: You can edit the text and spacing of the form labels.
- Help text: Change the font of the help text on forms.
- Fields: Change the font of the GDPR Text and Rich Text, alter border-radius, change border color on focus, border style, spacing, background color, text, and placeholder color of the input fields.
- Form: Alter form background color, mobile and desktop spacing, border style, and corner radius of the form.
- Error Messages: Change font, alter spacing, and border color of the error messages.
The tables option has a further 4 sub-options.
- Table Header: Change table header text color and background color
- Table Body: Change table body text color and background color.
- Table Footer: Change table footer text color and background color.
- Table Cells: Change spacing, padding, and border of table cells.
The website header has a further 5 sub-options:
- Header Top: Enable or disable the header top.
- Header Bottom: Enable or disable header bottom
- Box shadow: Enable or disable box shadow and change the box shadow color.
- Background: Change the header background color
- Menu: Desktop (change fonts, line height, text transformation) and mobile (font size and line height) text settings, change drop-down color, hover text & background color, and active text font color.
1.2.9.System Page Setting
You can use the system page settings to make changes to system pages. There are 4 settings here,
- Error Page Setting (404): Enable/disable the error image, and change the error banner image from here.
- Error Page Setting (500): Enable/disable the error image, and change the error banner image from here.
- Backup Unsubscribe: Enable/disable the banner image, and change the backup unsubscribe banner image from here.
- Password Prompt: Enable/disable the password prompt image, and change the password prompt banner from here.
Kidstar Preschool HubSpot theme has the following 22 modules:
- Blog Listings
- Blog Related Post
- Custom Image
- Course Listing
- Custom Form
- Footer Nav
- Header Toggler
- Header Controls
- Icon box
- Social Follow
- Title Content
- Video Popup
Kidstar Preschool has the following 6 sections:
Kidstar has 8 theme templates.
- About Us
- Our Teachers
- Blog Listing
- Blog Detail
- Contact us
Kidstar theme offers you 7 different system pages that are as follows:
- Error 404
- Error 500
- Password Prompt
- Subscription Preferences
- Subscription Confirmation
- Backup Unsubscribe
- Search Result