Thank you for purchasing our knowledge base Template. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Knowledge base Template is an HTML5 & CSS3 responsive template created for documentation for customer support for any website, plugin framework etc.
It is fully responsive design and clean, was tested on all major handheld devices. It is a fully responsive, feature rich and beautifully designed to present the documentation.
We have created 9 pages in this template which cover all possible pages of documentation. It supports bootstrap framework and integrated font awesome icon set so easy to customize and develop your own styles.
knowledge base template is a retina ready so it works nicely on smartphones, tablet PCs, and desktops. Easily Customizable, 24/7 support time.
- Sublime Text 3 used to edit the .HTML, .JS, .CSS and .SCSS files.
- Grunt used as precompiler for SCSS to CSS convert.
The following scheme displays the theme files structure.
- Documentation – contains documentation on template customization and support
- Knowledge-base – contains the main files of the template. which will be uploaded to the server.
- CSS – contains all Stylesheets used for UI.
- Font Awesome – contains Font awesome files.
- Images – contains all the images.
- SASS – contains all SCSS and variable files.
- home.html – contains all UI code.
- 404-page.html – contains all UI code.
- category.html – contains all UI code.
- contact.html – contains all UI code.
- example.html – contains all UI code.
- features.html – contains all UI code.
- article.html – contains all UI code.
- documentation.html – contains all UI code.
- readme.txt- contains the information about the template.
3. File Structure
This html file is structured and well commented.
If any styles need to be changed just replace it with the wanted styles in the respective block in your code style.css.
The JS file is custom.js for animation and sticky sidebar. There is one more js file for the custom map named as ced_map.js
4. Reference File
In this template we have used google font Quicksand for heading and Roboto for content. You can learn more on using Google Web Fonts by checking the tutorial on how to work with Google web Fonts.
- jQuery (js/jquery-2.1.4.min.js)
- Bootstrap (js/bootstrap.min.js)
Stylesheet (CSS) Reference File
We have designed multiple page knowledge base template in which there is all possible pages for the documentation of any website, plugin, or framework.
You can easily use it and customize it as you want. We have used bootstrap layout structure. See below for their file nomenclature.
It is HTML5, CSS3 and Js based template so you can edit it yourself.
This knowledge base template use bootstrap to make it very easy for anybody to understand. we have created all the section inside comment to make it easy for customization. Just by replacing the content then upload this folder on server root directory. your documentation for any website, plugin or framework is ready.
Unzip package in an empty directory and you will see template folder. In template folder change content according to yours then upload this folder on server root directory.