Mautic WooCommerce Integration help in segmenting your customers, set automated campaigns to delight your visitors and customers as well, designed for businesses of any size, which allows you to increase your leads, sales, and conversions. With Mautic, you can create highly effective marketing campaigns to grow your business without any manual effort. The Integration passes all the customer data from your WooCommerce store to Mautic, including order information, abandoned carts, average order value and much more. The extension sync user-related data from WooCommerce to Mautic, which is needed by various tools for further analysis and marketing research in Mautic.
We create several custom fields for contact on Mautic like:
1) Customer Group: (i) Accepts Marketing, (ii) Customer Group/ User role, (iii) Shopping Cart ID
2) Shopping Cart Information:
(i) Shipping Address Line 1, (ii) Shipping Address Line 2, (iii) Shipping City,
(iv) Shipping State, (v) Shipping Postal Code, (vi) Shipping State//Error,
(vii) Shipping Country, (viii) Billing Address Line 1, (ix) Billing Address Line 2,
(x) Billing City, (xi) Billing State, (xii) Billing Postal Code,
(xiii) Billing Country
(i) Last Order Status, (ii) Last Order Fulfillment Status,
(iii) Last Order Tracking NumberLast Products Bought, (iv) Last Order Tracking URL,
(v) Last Order Shipment Date, (vi) Last Order Number, (vii) Last Order Payment Method,
(vii) Total Number of Current Orders
4) Last Products Bought
(i) Last Product Bought, (ii) Last Product Types Bought, (iii) Last Products Bought,
(iv) Last Total Number Of Products Bought, (v) Product Types Bought, (vi) Products Bought,
(vii) Total Number Of Products Bought, (viii) Last Products Bought Product 1 Image URL,
(ix) Last Products Bought Product 1 Name, (x) Last Products Bought Product 1 Price,
(xi) Last Products Bought Product 1 Url, (xii) Last Products Bought Product 2 Image URL,
(xiii) Last Products Bought Product 2 Name, (xiv) Last Products Bought Product 2 Price,
(xv) Last Products Bought Product 2 Url, (xvi) Last Products Bought Product 3 Image URL,
(xvii) Last Products Bought Product 3 Name, (xviii) Last Products Bought Product 3 Price, (xix) Last Products Bought Product 3 Url
5) Categories Bought
(i) Categories Bought, (ii) Last Categories Bought
6) RFM Information
(i) Total Value of Orders, (ii) Average Order Value, (iii) Total Number of Orders
(iv) First Order Value (v) First Order Date, (vi) Last Order Value,
(vii) Last Order Date, (vii) Average Days Between Orders, (viii) Account Creation Date
(ix) Order Monetary Rating, (x) Order Frequency Rating,
(xi) Order Recency Rating
7) SKUs Bought
(i) Last SKUs Bought, (ii) SKUs Bought
8) Abandoned Cart
(i) Current Abandoned Cart, (ii) Abandoned Cart Products Html, (iii) Abandoned Cart Products Count,
(iv) Abandoned Cart Total Value (v) Abandoned Cart Products, (vi) Abandoned Cart Url
9) Dynamic Coupon Code Generation
(i) Coupon Code Offered, (ii) Coupon Codes Used, (iii) Coupon Discount Amount,
(iv) Coupon Expiry Date, (v) Last Coupon Code Used
10) WooCommerce Subscription fields
(i) Last Subscription Order Number, (ii) Last Subscription Parent Order Number, (iii) Last Subscription Order Status,
(iv) Last Subscription Order Creation Date, (v) Last Subscription Order Paid Date, (vi) Last Subscription Order Completed Date,
(vii) Last Subscription Trial End Date, (viii) Last Subscription Next Payment Date, (ix) Last Subscription Billing Period,
(x) Last Subscription Billing Interval, (ix) Last Subscription Products
We create several segments based on the custom fields:
(i) All Customers, (ii) Cart Abandoners, (iii) New Customers,
(iv) Newsletter Subscriber, (v) Best Customers, (vi) Big Spenders,
(vii) Mid Spenders (viii) Low Spenders, (ix) Loyal Customers,
(x) Lost Customers1, (xi) Lost Cheap Customers/Low Value Lost Customers, (xii) About to Sleep,
(xiii) One Time Purchase Customers, (xiv) Two Time Purchase Customers
(xv) Three-Time Purchase Customers, (xvi) Bought four or more times,
(xvii) Repeat Buyers, (xviii) Customers Needing Attention, (xix) Churning Customers
RFM Segmentation: The auto RFM segmentation feature will be based on the rating of 5 to 1.(rating 5 is considered as best and rating 1 is considered as worst). There is a setting in an extension from where you can customize the segmentation range for Recency, Frequency, and Monetary. For your ease, there have been defaulted range values(best practised) for RFM segmentation.
SKU Updation: If you have changed your SKU of some product then it will automatically push that updated SKU and replace with the previous one.
Categories Update: Your WooCommerce store categories will get updated on Mautic as soon as you will add or edit any category.
Product Update: Your WooCommerce store products will be auto-updated over Mautic as soon as you will add or edit them.
Exporting old users/customers to Mautic: You can easily export your existing customers to Mautic via one-click feature. The users can be selected by different roles to be updated.
Reflecting Changes in Orders: Whenever a customer order is updated, we sync those details as well.
Mautic Segment updation: Whenever a contact from your store will be uploaded on Mautic and if it will contain the matching criteria of segment then it will be pushed to that segment on Mautic.
First, you need to enter your product item key and click on the Save & Activate Key.
After the successful installation and license activation of the extension, the plugin’s overview section will appear to the administrator. This section will introduce you to the overall working of the plugin and the main part to get started.
Click on the Get Started button to start setup with Mautic Account.
2.1.Connection with Mautic Account
The connect part will include filling up the Mautic related credentials in the given connection form. The details can easily get from the Mautic APP created by you.
After saving the information filled by you, your Mautic account will be successfully verified and connected with the Mautic Account.
And you can easily Change and Re-Authorize with your Mautic Account.
After a successful connection with the mautic account, you will include creating custom fields for contact’s data storage on Mautic. You will be asked for a confirmation before moving to set up part. You can either go with selecting your fields or with our integration’s fields.
If you have opted for all fields created by us, then you will show all those fields before the setup. And if you want can start the setup from here.
The custom fields setup will create all the fields one by one on your Mautic account. Also if you want can create a single field whenever you want on your Mautic account.
Generate Coupon Code:
Dynamic Coupon Code helps to generate single-use coupon code based on their current RFM rating.
- Set the RFM rating on which coupon to be generated.
- Set coupon custom words or terms.
- Set the amount of the discount you want to offer with this coupon code.
- Select the coupon type as like Percentage/Fixed Cart/Fixed.
- Set to allow free shipping for the coupon.
- Set the days for coupon expiry.
and last click on the “Save Changes” button to save your setting.
Coupon Code For Segment:
Coupon for Segments setting helps to send the coupon to all the customers of selected Mautic Segments.
- Select one or more segments to send the coupon.
- Select a coupon that you want to send your customers.
- Auto Upload setting allows you to send the coupon to the currently added customers.
2.7.One Click Sync
You can sync all your old customers\user’s data and old orders on Mautic just by using this one-click sync feature. Select User roles, order statuses, enter registered date and click on save changes.
- Sync In Background: Sync the data in the background process. This process performing in the background, you can continue with the other actions.
- Sync Now: Syncing your data on the current page. In this process, you have to wait to complete the syncing of the data for doing other tasks.
Abandoned Cart setting will manage all the abandoned carts of your store customers with ease.
- Enable Abandoned Cart Syncing: Click on the checkbox to enable the Abandoned Cart syncing.
- Cart timer: Set the cart timer for the customers. The minimum value of this timer is 5 minutes. In this case, the customers abandoned cart data will be updated to Mautic only if the specified cart timing set by admin has been passed.
- Delete Dat After(Days): Enter a number after that date the data will be cleared.
- Save Cart HTML to Encoded Formate: Select yes to save abandoned cart product HTML in encoded formate.
- Enable Plugin: Click on the checkbox to enable the plugin.
- Enable Loggin: Click on the checkbox to create plugin sync log.
- Sync orders with statuses: The order with the selected order only will be sync with the Mautic Account.
- Sync user’s with role: The data will be synced to the mautic only with the selected order status.
- Add Tags to contacts: The values of the selected field will be added with Contact Tag.
- Custom Tags: Enter one or more tags to assign each contact.
- Disable Custom Fields: Select one and more field to prevent the syncing on Mautic Account.
- Preferred Sync Method: Select a method between in every 5 min or real-time syncing to allow the syncing on Mautic.
- Add marketing checkbox: To enable this setting to add the checkbox to display the promotional and marketing content on the checkout page.
- Marketing checkbox label text: Enter the text that will be shown after the marketing checkbox button.
Click here to get Setup Guide of Mautic WooCommerce Integration App
Click here to get the Mautic WooCommerce Integration Troubleshooting Guide
> Categories of Mautic Custom fields
- Customer Group
- Shopping Card Fields
- Products Bought
- Order Information
- RFM Information
- SKUs Brought
- Categories Brought
- Abandoned Cart
- Dynamic Coupon Code Generation
> Mautic Segments
- Cart Abandoners
- New customers
- Newsletter subscriber
- Best Customers
- Big Spenders
- Mid Spenders
- Low Spenders
- Loyal customers
- Lost Customer
- Low value lost customers
- About to sleep
- One-time purchase customers
- Two-time purchase customers
- Three-time purchase customers
- Bought Four or More times
- Repeat Buyers
- Customers needing attention
- Churning customers
> Using Custom fields Value in Mautic Emails
> Configuring Error While Setup
> Creating Segment for Specific Product
> Creating Abandoned Cart E-mail by using Tokens
> Create Abandoned Cart Campaign in Mautic
> Add Support For HTML Fields in Mautic
> How To Use Encoded Value Of “Abandoned Cart Product Html” Field In Abandoned Cart Email Template
V 2.1.0 (06-11-2019)
- New- Added feature to force stop background one-click sync.
- New- Optimized background one-click sync.
- New- Added option to clear guest abandoned carts from listing.
- New- Added feature to connect multiple stores to the same mautic account.
- Fixed- Issue with custom abandoned cart listing.
- New- Added filter mauwoo_filter_abandoned_cart_product_html to modify abandoned cart product html.
- New- Added activity tags assignment feature.
- New- Added setting for creating tags from custom field values.
- New- Added custom tags setting.
- New- Added one-click background sync feature.
- New- Added setting for enabling the plugin in general settings.
- New- Added setting for enabling abandoned carts.
- Fixed- Updated backend design to provide a clean look.
- New- Added setting for enabling sync log.
- Fixed- Updated backend design to provide a clean look.
- Fixed- chrome and safari setup issue.
- Fixed- Issue with variable product SKUs syncing
- New- Update license and auto-update code
- New- Added extra custom fields to capture abandoned cart data
- New- Added option to save abandoned cart product HTML in base64 encoded form
- New- Added “WooCommerce” tag to every plugin synced contact
- New- Added a segment to capture all plugin created contacts’
- Fixed- Updated RFM logic.
- New- Introduced guest abandoned cart tracking feature.
- Fixed- Issues with customer abandoned cart data sync
- New- Added feature for assigning coupons for segments
- New- Added custom field to capture “Last Order Payment Method”
- Fixed- Issues with guest user data sync
- Fixed- Issue with order update trigger