FeaturesThe features of this free plugin includes:
- Syncing Data real-time on the Salesforce CRM.
- Clear log and download log data in one click.
- Check all the saved data over CRM.
- Delete data on plugin uninstall.
- Email notification option.
- CF 7 Submissions filtering according to the user inputs.
- CF 7 Fields Association with all Salesforce module fields.
- Syncs Multiple Contact Form 7 submissions to your Salesforce CRM account.
- Collect Case and Lead through Salesforce Web to Lead and Web to Case
Before you install the CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM, make sure you have:
- Contact Form 7 plugin installed and activated
- Active Salesforce Account
Automatic installation in WordPress involves installing the free plugin from the backend itself. No need to leave the web browser. Perform automatic installation in the following steps:
- From the Dashboard of the admin panel, navigate to the sidebar.
- Go to Plugins > Menu > Add New
- From ‘add plugins’ page, go to the search bar and browse ‘MWB CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM’
Find the plugin, CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM, and click Install Now.
For manual installing MWB CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM, follow these steps:
- Upload the CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory folder.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After activation of the plugin, it will appear on the dashboard under contact in the name of Salesforce.
3.Getting Started With CF7 and Salesforce
For getting started with CF7 and Salesforce integration. Firstly, the admin needs to connect his Salesforce account.
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Connect Your account
It will direct you to a page to enter your credentials. Admin can also sign up from this page if he does not yet have a Salesforce account.
Enter the required information:
- Integration method ( from REST API and Web to lead or Web-to- Case)
- Choose Environment ( from Production and Sandbox)
- Generate Consumer key and Customer Security
- Input both of them in the fields.
- Click Authorize.
4.How to get the API Keys
For checking the app setup guide to generate consumer key and customer security, the admin can click the option on the bottom right corner ‘ Check app setup guide’.
- Click on ‘ Show Me How’
- A popup window with instructions will arise.
Follow these instructions to get API Keys:
- Go to App Manager in Salesforce and Choose ‘New Connected App’
- Enter the application name and check ‘Enable OAuth Settings’
- Enter the callback URL. ( This can be copied from the page where the admin is asked to enter the credentials. It is different for every user.)
- Select access and manage your data & perform requests on your behalf at any time as OAuth Scopes
- Save App, copy Customer Key and Secret Key.
After successful authorization, the admin can access the dashboard.
The admin can view synced contact forms from this dashboard.
Admin can create multiple Salesforce feeds using the MWB CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM.
To add a new feed:
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Feeds >Add Feeds
- New Feed page will open, name it.
- Fill in the required details.
- Select the form you would like to integrate over Salesforce CRM.
- Select Object (for example accounts) from the available options.
- Map your CF7 fields with the respective fields of the Salesforce module.
- Select field type from Standard Field Value or Custom Value.
- As a value is selected from the dropdown, it will append in the customs value input field
- This way, the admin can prepare the custom value for that field
5. Select Field Value from the options available.
6. Choose Primary Field.
7. Add Conditional Statements if you want.
8. Publish the feed.
The primary field is for updating the existing entries. The admin can select a field as a “primary key” to update an existing record.
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce >Feeds > Choose Feed to add primary field
- Select the unique identifier in the ‘Primary Field’ option. Select a field which should be used as “primary key” to update an existing record in case of duplicate records.
- The primary field also appears according to the object that the admin has selected.
- Publish the changes.
The conditional filters are for adding conditions to the form submissions. If the condition filters are set, only those CF7 submissions will be exported that fulfill those conditions.
The admin has options for the AND filter and the OR filter. For applying conditional statements:
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Salesforce Feeds
- Select the field and the conditions that are available.
- Select Add ‘OR’ Filter
- Choose the desired field.
- Enter a value if the selected condition requires one
- Publish the feed. And the Salesforce feed will be created.
All the feeds will be visible in the Salesforce Feed Tab. Additionally, the admin can also:
- Edit Salesforce feeds
- Delete Salesforce feeds
The Logs section will display all the details of every entry/ submission sent over to Salesforce and the corresponding response from Salesforce. For Salesforce logs to appear, you need to enable the logs option from the settings tab.
To check Salesforce feeds:
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Logs
You can also:
- Clear Salesforce Logs
- Download Salesforce Logs
On the top left corner of the feeds section, the admin can perform both the functions in a single click.
The settings section of CF7 Integration With Salesforce CRM has the following options:
Switch this option to enable logging of all the form data to be sent over Salesforce CRM.
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Settings > Enable Logging > Save Changes.
Switch this option to enable deleting plugin data after uninstalling the plugin.
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Settings > Plugin Data > Save Changes.
The ‘enable email notification’ option is for the admin to receive an email in case of an error in the data entry in contact forms.
To allow email notification:
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Settings > Email Notification > Save Changes.
- Just below the ‘Email Notification Option’ is a box provided for entering the admin’s email address. Enter the email address on which you want to receive error notifications before saving changes.
7.4.Delete Logs After N Days
‘Delete log after n days’ option is for setting after how many days you want to delete the Salesforce logs. Mention a number. This option will delete the data regularly after the set number of days.
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Settings > Delete Logs After n Days > Save Changes.
If you want to take an overview of the plugin’s features,
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Overview
If you still have a query regarding the feature, working, or customization, you can contact us, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
The MWB CF7 Integration with Salesforce CRM plugin sends all CF7 data submissions to Salesforce CRM as per the form field mappings and classifies them on the basis of various objects and Salesforce modules assigned.
The admin needs to have the Salesforce account or can directly sign up using the link we have provided in our plugin in the Salesforce Account tab and then proceed with selecting between the Production and Sandbox Environment. Then enter the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret & Callback URL after generating it following the instruction shared in a plugin. The instructions can be seen by clicking the plus icon in the top right corner.
You can Integrate Contact form 7 with your Salesforce account by simply entering Salesforce API credentials to integrate Contact Form 7 with your Salesforce accounts. Enabling MWB CF 7 Integration With Salesforce plugin creates a sub-menu in the name of Salesforce on the Contact Form. The admin can sign-up or log in to his Salesforce CRM account and connect the CF7 and Salesforce CRM.
Yes, this can be done using MWB CF7 Integration with Salesforce CRM. With MWB CF 7 Integration With Salesforce, the admin can link any Contact form 7 field to every available Salesforce module field. Any module field like Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Quotes, Deals and Sales integrates perfectly with this plugin. The admin can add as many feeds as he wants. In the same way, the new fields can also be added by Selecting the CF7 Form and Salesforce Object. The steps involved are as follows:
Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Salesforce Feeds > Add Feeds
What is the use of the conditional statement that is there in the plugin while creating the new field?
Our plugin has a conditional filter for adding conditions to the form submissions. If the condition filters are set, only those CF7 submissions will be exported that fulfill those conditions. The admin has options for the AND filter and the OR filter.
Yes, CF7 Submissions filtering option is available according to the user inputs. Filtering contact forms will be made possible by Contact form 7 entries of AND / OR logic, sent to Salesforce CRM based on user input.
Yes, the admin can update existing entries over Salesforce CRM with the help of the “Primary key”.
Yes, We have provided this functionality in our Plugin to collect the logs. For enabling logs: Go to Dashboard > Contact > Salesforce > Settings. Switch the button ‘Enable logs’ to enable logging of all the form data to be sent over Salesforce and save the settings.
Yes, an email notification will be sent to the admin if any error occurs in data sending entries over to Salesforce CRM.
Yes, we have the option to enable as well as to disable the email notifications from the settings.