MWB CF7 Integration with Engagebay allows impeccable integration of Contact Form 7 with Engagebay. The admins can send all the data (submissions/entries) over the Engagebay as per the form field mappings. You can instantly send all your form data over to Engagebay without any hindrance.
Astounding features provided by CF7 Integration with Engagebay:
- Integrates CF7 with Engagebay
- Link Form fields with Engagebay modules
- You can filter CF7 submissions according to feeds
- Comprehensive logs
- Uninstall the plugin or delete it.
- Email Notifications on error occurrence
- Clear log after N days
- Engagebay custom values
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account
- Login to WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Plugins>Add New
- Upload the zip file of the plugin by clicking on upload plugin button
- Install the plugin and press Activate button to get started
3.Connect Your Account
After the plugin has been activated, you need to connect your Engagebay account with CF7 to establish the integration and sync your form data.
- Press on Connect Your Account button to connect Contact Form 7 to Engagebay
- Enter your API credentials. To get API credentials to click on Show Me How
- Strictly follow the steps written under Show Me How
- Enter API key and Base URL in their respective fields and click on Authorize
- After that, your connection will be successful
MWB CF7 Integration with Engagebay contains a Dashboard where the admin can monitor the connection status. This Engagebay add-on also enables the admins to reauthorize and disconnect the plugin.
4.1.Engagebay Connection Status
Connection status shows if your Engagebay account is connected to the CF7 plugin or not. It also displays the connected Engagebay account owner’s name.
4.2.Synced Contact Forms
The synced contact forms represent the total number of contact forms with fields linked with forms. By clicking on the View log button you can directly move to the form submission log from this.
Select CF7 Form in the Feed Tab, and associate it’s field with form. Click on the Add Feeds button to get started.
In this section, you can select the specific CF7 Form with which you want to sync the data. Simply follow these steps:
- Under the Feed details, click on the Select CF7 Forms drop-down to select the form you require.
- From the Select Engagebay Object dropdown, you can select objects- contacts, companies, deals, tasks to associate with the selected form.
From the Map Fields section, you can map Engagebay fields to your CF7 form field. There are two field types: Standard value and custom value.
5.3.Add New Fields
You can introduce new fields to the selected CF7 form by using this Add New Field Setting.
The Conditions Filter can be applied on forms to filter out specific form submissions as per your business demands. The form submission data will be sent over Engagebay only if it meets the applied conditions.
You can apply AND/OR conditions to your forms. If the CF7 form submissions don’t meet the required conditions, then no logs will be created for those submissions.
A log entry is automatically updated upon all successful form submissions. You can expand the log entry and view the details of form submissions as well as the response from Engagebay.
To view the details of a log entry, Follow these steps:
- Move to Logs.
- Click on the Expand button to see the log details
- Click on the expanded log’s Engagebay ID to see the data created over Engagebay.
The Request section contains the users form submission details and the Response section shows the response from Engagebay.
The Settings tab contains four sub-settings Enable logs, Plugin data, Email notification, Delete logs after N days to control the major features of CF7 integration with Engagebay.
Click on the Enable Logs toggle to automate the creation of logs upon successful CF7 form submissions.
If you want to delete all the plugin data from your WordPress database upon plugin uninstallation, enable the Plugin Data toggle.
You will receive email notifications whenever any error occurs in the API interaction during the CF7 form submissions. To enable this feature, click on the Email Notification toggle.
By default, the error notification will be sent to your WordPress account email, but you can enter any other email address to receive notification on. You can visit your email inbox to view respective error email notifications.
6.4.Delete Logs After N Days
You can delete the form submission logs after N days. After the set number of days are over, the logs will automatically be deleted in bulk. To set a schedule for the deletion, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings tab > Delete logs after N days.
- Enter the number of days after which you want the logs to delete.
- Click on Save to save your changes.
Note: By default, the logs are set to delete after 7 days. So, you can only enter a number greater than or equal to 7.
MWB CF7 Integration with Engagebay integrates Contact Form 7 with Engagebay which helps you send all the form submissions data over Engagebay according to the form field mappings.
Engagebay is an All-in-One CRM that aligns sales, marketing, and support services. It offers efficient CRM tools such as workflow automation, automatic data entry, targeted marketing, deals pipeline visualization, etc. These tools can help your business grow better.
By default, this plugin sends the error notification mail on the admin email. But, if you want you can enter your desirable id for receiving the error notifications.
This plugin provides a log where you can see all your submission data as well as the response generated from Engagebay. Here, you can view Enagagebay objects, Enagagebay ID, event, timestamp, request, etc.
Yes, for field mapping of feed you can easily choose the custom value from the plugin’s field type option. Also, you can name the custom value according to your choice.
Yes, MWB CF7 Integration with Engagebay provides the option- Conditional Filters. With the help of it, you can apply conditional filters on your form submissions to add your desirable conditions.
Yes, you can choose the specific form and sync its data with the help of this CF7 Integration with Engagebay.
You can undoubtedly perform it by enabling this from the plugin's Setting tab.
MWB CF7 Integration with Engagebay allows users to download the logs as well as clear the logs after setting N number of days.