MWB CF7 Integration with Google Sheets plugin allows the seamless integration of Contact Form 7 with Google Sheets. The admin can send all the data (form submissions/entries) over Google Sheets as per the fields of Google Sheets. This can help in creating simplified data over Google Sheets.
Key Features MWB CF7 Integration with Google Sheets:
- Integrate CF7 plugin with Google Sheets Account
- Associate Form fields with Google Sheets Fields
- You can filter CF7 submissions by applying AND/OR conditions.
- View Detailed CF7 form submission logs
- Delete Logs after N days
- Clear and download form submission logs
- Receive error email notifications on failed API interaction
- Delete plugin data from your WordPress database upon uninstallation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself. To get your purchased plugin, follow these steps:
- Go to the WordPress page and down the plugin.
- Now, log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the sidebar, click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Click the Choose File button and choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install.
- Now, click on the Activate button.
- You’re all set to use the CF7 Integration with Google Sheets.
Note: Before activating the CF7 Integration with Google Sheets, you should have the Contact Form 7 or else the plugin will not function.
3.Connect Your Account
After the plugin’s activation, you need to connect your Google Sheets account with CF7 to establish the integration and sync your data.
- From the admin menu, go to Contact >> Google Sheets.
- Click on Connect Your Account and then enter your API credentials.
- In order to get your API credentials to click on Show Me How.
- Follow the steps to get API credentials.
- Put the API credentials in their respective fields and click on Authorize.
- Now, your CF7 plugin is connected to Google Sheets.
The CF7 Integration with Google Sheets has a dashboard where the admin can monitor the connection status. The admin can also reauthorize and disconnect the connection.
4.1.Google Sheets Connection Status
Connection status section shows if your Google Sheets account is connected to the CF7 plugin or not. It also displays the connected Google Sheets account owner’s name.
4.2.Synced Contact Forms
The Synced Contact Forms section shows the total number of contact forms with fields associated with form. From this section, you can directly navigate to the form submission logs by clicking on the View log button.
In the Feeds tab, you can select CF7 forms and associate it’s fields with form. Click on the Add Feeds button to get started.
In this section, you can select the CF7 form with which you want to sync the data. Simply, follow these steps:
- Under Feed Details, click on the Select CF7 Form drop-down to select the form you need.
- From the Sheet tabs dropdown, select the sheet you want to associate with the selected form.
From the Map Fields section, you can assign Google Sheets values to your CF7 form fields. There are two Field Types: Standard Value and Custom Value.
5.3.Add New Field
Using this setting, you can introduce new fields to the selected CF7 form.
The Conditions Filter can be applied on forms to filter out specific form submissions as per your business requirements. The form submission data will be sent over to the Google Sheets only if it meets the applied conditions.
You can apply AND/OR conditions to your forms. If the CF7 form submissions don’t meet the required conditions, then no logs will be created for those submissions.
A log entry is automatically made upon all successful form submissions. You can expand the log entry and view the details of form submissions as well as the response from Google Sheets.
To view the details of a log entry, Follow these steps:
- Go to Logs.
- Click on the Expand button to see the log details
- Click on the expanded log’s Google Sheets ID to view the data created over Google Sheets.
Upon expanding the log entry, you will see two sections: Request, and Response.
The Request section contains the users’ form submission details and the Response section shows the response from Google Sheets.
The Google Sheets creates First Name, Last Name, Subject, and Message, etc. based on the information provided by users in their form submission.
The Settings tab contains four sub-settings to control the major features of CF7 integration with Google Sheets.
Click on the Enable Logs toggle to automate the creation of logs upon successful CF7 form submissions.
7.2.Delete Plugin Data
To delete all the plugin data from your WordPress database upon plugin uninstallation, enable on the Delete Plugin Data toggle.
Receive an email notification for any error that occurs in the API interaction during the CF7 form submissions. To enable this feature, click on the Email Notification toggle.
By default, the error notification will be sent to your WordPress account email, but you can enter any other email address to receive notification on. You can visit your email inbox to view respective error email notifications.
7.4.Delete Logs After N Days
You can schedule the deletion of form submission logs. After the set number of days are over, the logs will automatically be deleted in bulk. To set a schedule for the deletion, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings tab > Delete logs after N days.
- Enter the number of days after which you want the logs to be deleted.
- Click on Save to save your changes.
Note: By default, the logs are set to be deleted after 7 days. So, you can only enter a number greater than or equal to 7.
It sends all the data ( form submissions/ entries ) over Google sheets as per the fields of Google sheets. This can help in creating simplified data over Google sheets.
Yes, you can schedule this by visiting the Contact >> Google Sheet >> Setting >> Delete Logs After N Days, enter the number of days, and click on Save.
Can we download the detailed log files through this MWB CF7 with MWB CF7 Integration with Google Sheets plugin?
Yes, you can download the detailed log files, the log folder will be created in wp-content/mwb-cf7-logs and date-wise logs of all the interaction with Google sheets will be stored here.
Yes, you can delete the plugin data.
You can set your limits as per your need and the minimum number of days is 7.
Yes, you can delete the plugin data. To enable this feature, go to Setting, click on the Plugin Data toggle, and click on Save.