Here are some key features of CF7 Integration with HubSpot:
- Integrate CF7 with HubSpot account
- Associate Form fields with HubSpot fields
- Filter CF7 submissions as per feeds
- Detailed log
- Wipe delete on deactivating plugin
- Error email notification
- Delete logs after N days
- Clear and download logs
- Automates lead generation and nurturing
- Filters submission data for easy targeting
- Makes it easy to find and resolve errors through detailed logs
There are two ways to install the plugin:
- Automatic Installation
Follow these steps to install this CF7 HubSpot Integration automatically:
- Open the dashboard of your WordPress website. From the admin panel, navigate to the sidebar.
- Go to Plugins > Menu > Add New
- On this “Add Plugin” page, go to the search bar and browse “MWB CF7 Integration with HubSpot.”
- Find the plugin, MWB CF7 Integration With HubSpot, and click Install Now.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation includes uploading the desired plugin to the web server via your favorite FTP application after downloading it.
Since MWB CF7 Integration with HubSpot is a free plugin, you can easily download the plugin from WordPress.org. After that, you can follow these steps for manually installing the plugin:
- Unzip the file after downloading the plugin on your system.
- Upload the unzipped MWB CF7 Integration With HubSpot plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin panel.
On activation of our plugin, you’ll see a submenu with the name HubSpot under Contact. You can access the plugin through there.
After installing and activating the plugin both the Contact Form 7 and our CF7 integration plugin, go to the plugin settings of our integration where you’ll see this window asking you to connect your account.
Click on the “Connect your Account” button and you’ll see a window where you need to authorize your app.
There are 2 methods to authorize your app here that are 1) By using your own app, 2) By using the global app.
1. Authorization using global app.
- To perform the authorization with the global app, keep the toggle disabled and click on the Authorize button.
- The list of all the HubSpot portals associated with your account will appear. Select the one you want to connect and click on Choose Account button.
- That’s all required in setting up this MWB CF7 Integration with HubSpot plugin using the global app method. Now let’s talk about the second method.
2. Authorization using your own app
- To perform authorization with your own app, enable the toggle. Once you enable it, you’ll see some fields asking you to enter credentials like Client ID, Client Secret, Scopes, Redirect URI.
- At the bottom right, you’ll see a link saying Show me how. Click on it and the popup will appear with all the details on how to get all these credentials.
- Once you get all the credentials, enter them in their respective fields and click on Authorize.
Now the setup will run the same it did in the Global App method. After successfully setting up the plugin, you’ll see the dashboard and use the plugin accordingly.
We’ve created a quick setup guide on how to set up this plugin. You can visit it to learn about setup
4.3.1.Select CF7 Form
Under this section, you’ll see a dropdown where you can select the form you created using the Contact Form 7 plugin. After selecting the form, you need to select the HubSpot Object you want to sync data for.
4.3.2.Select HubSpot Object
Through this setting, you can select the HubSpot object. These objects include Contact, Company, Task, Tickets, Checkout Form. Once you select an object, some settings will appear called Map Fields, Add New Field, Primary Field.
Map fields :
Through this setting, you can map fields with the value those fields will hold.
The logs section lets you check every submission your form received. The section shows all the data that is synced successfully or also failed to sync. It shows multiple details like Feed name, Feed ID, HubSpot Object, HubSpot ID, Event, and Timestamp.
The HubSpot ID contains a link (on successful syncing) which will redirect you to that data you synced over your HubSpot portal. You can also expand the details of the sync by clicking on the + icon under Expand.
The settings contain these features:
Enabling this toggle will allow you to save logs.
Enabling this toggle will delete all the data you’ve synced when you disconnect the plugin.
Sync Error Notification
This setting will allow you to send an email notification whenever an error occurs while syncing the data. You can enter the email where you want to receive the notification.
Delete logs after N days
In this setting, you can set the number of days you want to save the logs for. For instance, if you set 30 days here, all the logs will be deleted after 30 days.
Do we need to have any Professional or Enterprise plan of HubSpot to use the integration or it'll work fine with the free plan as well?
No. There's no need for any Professional or Enterprise HubSpot plan. This CF7 HubSpot Integration will work well with the free plan as well.
Yes, you can have a count of the form submissions that were successfully created over HubSpot by our plugin.
Yes, you can see the logs of each and every form sync corresponding to its feed under the logs tab along with the response, as well as can also look for the log file in order to track the error
You can create many feeds as per your requirement, there's no limitation in that.
In the case of form selection as an object, we can't select the primary fields, that's the functionality of our plugin.
If you'll see the log file of our plugin, from there you can check, if the form has the HubSpot ID filled in the columns then it denotes that it's synced if it isn't present then it's unsynced.
You need to navigate to the settings tab of our plugin and toggle on the switch to see the log section.
Yes. In the Logs tab, there is an option to easily download the log file.
Yes, you can delete the log and also there's an option in the settings tab to auto-delete the logs after the selected number of days.
You need to enable the same in the settings tab, you need to turn on the toggle switch for enabling email notifications. So, if any error has occurred then you will get an email notification to the email address which you entered while turning on the notifications.