MWB CF7 Integration with Insightly plugin allows the seamless integration of Contact Form 7 plugin with Insightly CRM. The admin can associate Contact form 7 form fields with Insightly modules and sync all the CF7 form submission data over to their connected Insightly account to create contacts, leads, tasks, organizations, etc
Key Features MWB CF7 Integration with Insightly plugin:
- Integrate CF7 plugin with Insightly CRM Account
- Associate Form fields with Insightly modules
- You can filter CF7 submissions by applying AND/OR conditions.
- View Detailed CF7 form submission logs
- Delete Logs after N days
- Clear and download form submission logs
- Assign Insightly custom values to form fields.
- Receive error email notifications on failed API interaction
- Delete plugin data from your WordPress database upon uninstallation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself. To get your purchased plugin, follow these steps:
- Go to the WordPress page and down the plugin.
- Now, log in to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the sidebar, click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New.
- Click the Choose File button and choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install.
- Now, click on the Activate button.
- You’re all set to use the CF7 Integration with Insightly.
Note: Visit the Login page to create your account before completing your purchase.
The manual installation method involves downloading our CF7 Integration with Insightly extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
The steps are as follows:
- Upload the CF7 Integration with Insightly folder to the/wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Note: Before activating the CF7 Integration with Insightly, you should have the Contact Form 7 or else the plugin will not function.
3.Connect Your Account
After the plugin’s activation, you need to connect your Insightly account with CF7 to establish the integration and sync your data.
- From the admin menu, go to Contact >> Insightly.
- Click on Connect Your Account and then enter your API credentials.
- Go to the User Settings of your Insightly account and copy the API Key and API Insightly URL.
- Put the API credentials in their respective fields and click on Authorize.
- Now, your CF7 plugin is connected to the Insightly CRM.
The CF7 Integration with Insightly has a dashboard where the admin can monitor the connection status. The admin can also reauthorize and disconnect the connection.
4.1.Insightly Connection Status
Connection status section shows if your Insightly account is connected to the CF7 plugin or not. It also displays the connected Insightly account owner’s name.
4.2.Synced Contact Forms
The Synced Contact Forms section shows the total number of contact forms with fields associated with Insightly modules. From this section, you can directly navigate to the form submission logs by clicking on the View log button.
In the Feeds tab, you can select CF7 forms and associate it’s fields with Insightly modules flieds (contact, leads, organization, etc.). Click on the Add Feeds button to get started.
In this section, you can select the CF7 form with which you want to sync the Insightly CRM modules. Simply, follow these steps:
- Under Feed Details, click on the Select CF7 Form drop-down to select the form you need.
- From the Select Insightly Object dropdown, select the Insightly module you want to associate with the selected form.
5.2. Map Fields
From the Map Fields Section, you can assign Insightly values to your CF7 form fields. There are two Field Types:
- Standard Value
- Custom Value.
In case you don’t have the required fields to capture the data, you can add CF7 form field placeholders to create a new customized field value.
5.3.Add New Field
Using this setting, you can introduce new fields to the selected CF7 form.
You can select the field that will be used as “primary key” to update an existing field. If there are duplicate records with a common primary key, then the form submission data will be updated in the pre-existing field.
The Conditions Filter can be applied on forms to filter out specific form submissions as per your business requirements. The form submission data will be sent over to the Insightly CRM only if it meets the applied conditions.
You can apply AND/OR conditions to your forms. If the CF7 form submissions don’t meet the required conditions, then no logs will be created for those submissions.
A log entry is automatically made upon all successful form submissions. You can expand the log entry and view the details of form submissions as well as the response from Insightly.
To view the details of a log entry, Follow these steps:
- Go to Logs.
- Click on the Expand button to see the log details
- Click on the expanded log’s Insightly ID to view the user profiles created over Insightly.
Upon expanding the log entry, you will see two sections: Request and Response.
The Request section contains the users’ form submission details and the Response section shows the response from Insightly.
The Insightly CRM creates personas, profiles, or contacts based on the information provided by users in their form submission.
The Settings tab contains four sub-settings to control the major features of CF7 integration with the Insightly plugin.
7.1. Enable Logs
Click on the Enable Logs toggle to automate the creation of logs upon successful CF7 form submissions.
7.2.Delete Plugin Data
To delete all the plugin data from your WordPress database upon plugin uninstallation, click on the Delete Plugin Data toggle.
Receive an email notification for any error that occurs in the API interaction during the CF7 form submissions. To enable this feature, click on the Email Notification toggle.
By default, the error notification will be sent to your WordPress account email, but you can enter any other email address to receive notification on. You can visit your email inbox to view respective error email notifications.
7.4.Delete Logs After N Days
You can schedule the deletion of form submission logs. After the set number of days is over, the logs will automatically be deleted in bulk. To set a schedule for the deletion, follow these steps:
- Go to Settings tab > Delete logs after N days.
- Enter the number of days after which you want the logs to be deleted.
- Click on Save to save your changes.
Note: By default, the logs are set to be deleted after 7 days. So, you can only enter a number greater than or equal to 7.
This plugin will help in sending all the data like form submissions entries over Insightly CRM as per the modules of Insightly. This can help in creating contacts, leads, tasks over Insightly.
Yes, you can. To schedule the deletion, go to Settings >> Delete Logs After N Days, enter the number of days, and click on Save.
The minimum number of days should be seven and after that, you can set your limit.
In this case, you can simply download the logs. Go to the Logs tab and click on the Download button located in the upper right corner.
Yes, you can delete the plugin data. To enable this feature, go to Setting, click on the Plugin Data toggle, and click on Save.
Yes, you can upload attachments to Insightly.