MWB CF7 Integration with Keap will allow you to sync the Contact Form submissions with different objects in your Keap account. The plugin helps in mapping the contact form fields with keap object fields and therefore, transfer the data with negligible chances of errors. This infusionsoft integration with the CF7 plugin is a strong tool to ensure seamless connection and very smooth integration between the two platforms.
The plugin allows you to create feeds. This is a powerful feature to assist you in ensuring each form field submission is updated accurately in your Keap dashboard. Using the Feeds, the admin is allowed to set the rules using which the form fields will be mapped with the Keap module fields. The MWB CF7 Integration with Keap allows:
- Access authorization using one click on the refresh tokens to allow sync between Keap and Contact Form 7.
- The admin to create contacts, companies, opportunities, and other entries in the Keap modules using the contact form submissions.
- You can capture leads and run your marketing campaigns effectively.
- Sending error reports in your email notifications.
- You can view the logs until the designated number of days.
- Downloading and clearing the log with merely one click on the button.
- You can enable the toggle to delete all plugin data with the uninstallation of the plugin.
Learn more about all requirements you must fulfill to activate the CF7 Integration with Keap plugin in the following sections.
To be able to setup the MWB Integration with Keap plugin, you need to have the Contact Forms 7 plugin installed beforehand in your WordPress dashboard. You will also need to sign up for a Keap account. If you do not already have a Keap account, click on the link- Create A Free Account.
2.1.Contact Forms 7
Note: If you have already installed the Contact Forms 7 plugin, feel free to jump on to the next step.
- Once you install the Contact Form 7 plugin from the WordPress site in your WordPress dashboard, go to Plugins→ Add New→ Upload Plugin. Upload the plugin file and click on the Install button.
- Once installed, you can start creating the contact form once the plugin is activated by going to Contact→ Add New.
You can install the MWB CF7 Integration with Keap plugin by following the 2 methods described below:
- Go to your WordPress site’s dashboard and log in. Navigate to the sidebar from the administration panel.
- Select Plugins → Menu → Add New from the Plugins drop-down menu.
- Search for ‘MWB CF7 Integration With Keap’ in the search field on this ‘add plugins’ page.
- Click on the Install Now button once you find the MWB CF7 Integration with Keap plugin
- Another method to install the plugin is, after obtaining the plugin file, install it manually by uploading it to the website with your favorite FTP client.
- You can easily download the plugin from wordpress.org.
- Unzip the plugin when it has been downloaded to your system.
- Unzip the MWB CF7 Integration With Keap plugin folder into the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress admin panel’s Plugins menu.
Next, you have to authorize the connection between your Contact Form 7 plugin and Keap panel.
4.Keap Integration Setup
- Once you have activated the plugin, in your WordPress dashboard, go to Contact→ Keap. Click on the Connect Your Account button.
2. You can connect your Keap account using two methods: a global app or your own app.
3. To connect, click on Authorise button. You will be redirected to the login page in Keap. Enter your login credentials and click on the Allow button. Your connection will be established then.
4. If you need to sign up with Keap, click on the link- Create A Free Account. You can skip this step if you already have a Keap account.
5. Now, to set up the connection using your own app, turn on the toggle adjacent to Use your own app.
6. Next, Open your Keap developer account and click on the dropdown menu below your user id in the top right corner to select Apps.
7. Now, click on +NEW APP in the new window.
8. Enter App Name, Description, App ID. Click on Enable. Click on Save. Scroll down to find the Client ID and Secret ID to fill in the required fields respectively.
9. Now, you can proceed to connect the app with the Contact Form 7 integration plugin using these API credentials.
10. Finally, click on the Authorize button. Click on View Dashboard to proceed. The dashboard lets you Re-authorize or Disconnect your connection with the Keap panel. You can also click on the given icon to refresh the access token right away. The dashboard will also display the number of Contact Forms that are synced with your Infusionsoft account so far.
- To create feeds, go to Contact→ Keap→ Feed. In your WordPress dashboard, go to Contact→ Keap→ Feed. You can delete, edit, or activate the already created feeds using the icons displayed below. To create a new feed, click on the Add Feeds button.
2. Now, choose the contact form you want to sync and the corresponding Keap module from the respective dropdown menu.
3. The ‘required’ field (of the selected Keap object) will open up to be mapped with your contact form field.
Now, select the field type you want to create from the drop-down menu. The available options are- Standard Value and Custom Value.
4. When you opt for the Standard Value field type, you can directly select the value of the selected contact form field you are willing to sync with the respective Keap object field.
5. When you opt for the Custom Value field type, you will get the option to manage the Field Value entry according to the placeholders you will select.
For example, if you want to enter the full name under API name: Name, then you can select Custom Value for the field type and in the Field Value section, you can add the placeholders for First Name and Last Name with a space in between (refer the screenshot below)
6. You can also Add New Field by selecting the field option for the Keap module selected in step 2. All the fields in the selected Keap object are mentioned in the dropdown menu given in this section.
7. Click on the Add Field button to add the selected field.
8. To select a Primary Field for the feeds that you create, choose from the dropdown any of the fields that you have added in the ‘map fields’ section.
The primary field allows updating all the other fields with respect to the feed when the user will make an entry.
- Condition Filter
9. Using these conditional statements given in the Feeds tab of the plugin, you can apply conditions for each feed. These filters will filter out the unwanted entries to be synced with the Keap object fields.
You can use the AND filter. When each of the conditions defined is satisfied by the form submission, it will be synced.
When you use the OR filter, if any of the defined conditional statements are satisfied, the sync will be triggered.
- Under the Logs tab, you can view a comprehensive record of the data synced into your Keap account.
- You can click on the Clear Log button to clear all the saved logs so far. This will have no impact on the already synced data in your Keap account.
- The Keap- CF7 integration plugin also allows you to Download the logs in CSV format by simply clicking on the given button.
- The log displays the Feed associated with any synced form, mapped object and fields, response, timestamp, and so on.
- You get the option to expand each field and review if the submission has a valid entry or not.
- To be able to view logs in the Logs tab, you need to go to Contact→ Keap→ Settings. Turn on the toggle for Enable logs.
- In the Settings tab, you get a toggle button for Plugin Data. If you turn on the toggle button, all the plugin data will be deleted with the uninstallation of the plugin.
- Turning on the Email notifications toggle will trigger a notification to be sent right in your inbox. Mention the email you want to be notified to, in the blank space provided.
- In the space provided for Delete logs after N days, enter the number of days you want the plugin to save the logs for you to revisit. The default entry is 7 days.
- Click on the Save button to save your settings.
It helps you send all the data from contact form submissions & entries over Keap as per the fields of Keap. This assists you in creating simplified data over Keap.
Create an App in your Keap account. You will get the API key and Secret ID from the same app. Copy these keys to enter them in the respective spaces provided. Click on Authorise and you are good to go. If you are still confused, go through the documentation to understand setup through screenshots.
Yes, you can filter CF7 submissions as per feeds given in MWB CF7 Integration with Keap. The feeds allow you to set the filters using AND/ OR conditions.
Yes, we have given an option so that you can view the log details. Enable the logs using the toggle button in the Settings tab.
Yes, you can delete the plugin data which is no more required.
If there is any error then you will get an email notification. Just enable the email notifications to toggle from the ‘Settings’ tab.
Yes you can Delete logs after N days. You can set the number of days after which the logs will automatically get deleted in the ‘Settings’ tab. You can also click on the ‘Clear Log’ button in the ‘Logs’ tab to delete the logs. This will not affect the already synced data with the Keap CRM.
Yes, you can download logs with MWB CF7 Integration with Keap. Just click on the ‘Download’ button in the ‘Logs’ tab.
You can add “AND”/ “OR” conditional statements while creating a feed. It will act as the conditional filters for the form submissions to be synced with your Keap account.
Plugin will remain connected but the access token expires after 24 hours so you can reauthorize merely by clicking on the refresh button given in the plugin.