- Connects Gravity Forms with HubSpot
- Associate Form fields with HubSpot fields
- Filter GF submissions as per feeds
- Comprehensive sync logs
- Wipe delete on deactivating plugin
- Email notification on sync error
- Delete logs after N days
- Clear and download logs
- Helps you automate lead generation and nurturing
- Refine your targeting by letting you filter form submission data
- Makes it simple to discover and fix errors through detailed logs
There are two ways to install the plugin:
- Automatic Installation
Follow these steps to install this GF HubSpot Integration automatically:
- Open the dashboard of your WordPress website. From the admin panel, navigate to the sidebar.
- Go to Plugins > Menu > Add New
- On this “Add Plugin” page, go to the search bar and browse “MWB GF Integration for HubSpot.”
- Find the plugin, MWB GF Integration for HubSpot, and click Install Now.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation includes uploading the desired plugin to the web server via your favorite FTP application after downloading it.
Since MWB GF Integration for HubSpot is a free plugin, you can easily download the plugin from WordPress.org. After that, you can follow these steps for manually installing the plugin:
- Unzip the file after downloading the plugin on your system.
- Upload the unzipped MWB GF Integration for HubSpot plugin folder to the wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in the WordPress admin panel.
On activation of our plugin, you’ll see a submenu with the name HubSpot under Forms. You can access the plugin through there.
After installing and activating the plugin both the Gravity Forms and our GF integration plugin, go to the plugin settings of our integration where you’ll see this window asking you to connect your account.
Click on the “Connect your Account” button, a window will appear asking you to authorise your app.
There are two ways to authorise your app here: 1) Using the global app, and 2) Using your own app:
1. Authorization using global app
- To do the authorization through the global app, keep the toggle disabled and click on the Authorize button.
- A list of all HubSpot portals associated with your account will be displayed. Choose the one you want to connect and click on the Choose Account button.
- That’s all required to set up this MWB GF Integration for HubSpot plugin using the global app method. Let’s move on to the second method.
2. Authorization using your own app
- To do the authorization through your own app, enable the toggle. Once you enable it, you’ll see some fields asking you to enter credentials like Client ID, Client Secret, Scopes, Redirect URI.
- At the bottom right, there’s a link that says “Show me how.” When you click on it, a popup will appear with instructions on how to obtain all of these credentials.
- After getting all the credentials, enter them in their respective fields and click on Authorize.
- The setup will now proceed in the same manner as it did in the Global App method. After successfully installing the plugin, you will see the dashboard and be able to use it.
Once you’ve successfully installed the plugin, you’ll be taken to the dashboard, where you can view the connection status and the number of forms whose data has been successfully synced over HubSpot.
Feeds are the plugin’s heart. Everything related to data sync can be done from here. So, once you’ve navigated to the feeds section, you’ll notice an Add Feeds button.
Click on the Add Feeds button to create a new feed. You’ll see this window after clicking the Add Feeds button.
At the top, you’ll see the name of your feed, as well as some other options. Here’s the detail of these options:
- Select Gravity Form
You’ll see a dropdown where you can select the form you created with the Gravity Forms plugin under this section. After selecting the form, you need to select the HubSpot Object for which you want to sync data.
- Select HubSpot Object
Using this setting, you can select the HubSpot object. These objects include Contact, Company, Task, Tickets, Checkout Form. Once you select an object, some settings will appear called Map Fields, Add New Field, Primary Field.
- Map fields
- Map fields
Through this setting, you can map fields with the value those fields will hold.
- Add new field
You can add new fields you want to map data for. For example, if you want to sync the data for the Job Role as well, you can add the Job Role field from here.
- Primary field
The primary field setting allows you to specify which field will act as the primary key.
Note: Primary Field setting won’t appear if you select Task and HubSpot form object.
- Condition Filter
Condition Filter is another feature available under feeds. You can specify some conditions for form data syncing in this setting. These filters are based on AND/OR logic. In the case of AND, every condition should be true while in OR, if either of the conditions is true, the data will sync. If no conditions are true, the form data will not be synced over HubSpot.
The logs section lets you check the details of all the data synced successfully or failed to sync. It shows multiple details like Feed name, Feed ID, HubSpot Object, HubSpot ID, Event, and Timestamp. You can also see the request and response if you click on the Expand(+) button.
This section contains these settings:
- Enable logs
Enabling this toggle will allow you to save logs. If you disable this toggle, no logs will be displayed in the logs section.
- Plugin Data
Enabling this toggle will delete all the data you’ve synced when you disconnect/deactivate the plugin.
- Email Notification
This option allows you to send an email notification whenever there is an error while syncing the data.. You can enter the email where you want to receive the notification.
- Delete logs after N days
In this setting, you can set the number of days you want to save the logs for. For instance, if you set 14 days here, all the logs older than 14 days will be deleted.
Yes, you can have a count of the forms synced to HubSpot, you can see those on the plugin's dashboard just below the HubSpot Connection Status.
Yes, you can see the log details in order to track the error, in order to do that you need to enable the log option from the settings tab of our plugin.
You need to navigate to the settings tab of our plugin and toggle on the switch to see the log section.
It means that whenever you'll delete the plugin from your site if you toggle on the switch all of the data from the database will get deleted too.
You need to enable the same in the settings tab, you need to turn on the toggle switch for enabling Email notifications and then enter an email address that will receive the email.
Yes, you can delete the log manually and also there's an option in the settings tab to auto-delete the logs after the selected number of days, you can choose and set the date accordingly.
Yes, there is an option to easily download the log file under the logs tab you can clear and download the log as per your need.