- Easily integrates gravity form with Mautic
- Associate Form fields with Mautic modules
- Filter feeds according to forms
- Detailed logs with options to delete/clear/download log files
- Delete logs after n days
- Error email notification
- Delete plugin data when uninstalling the plugin
2.Install & Activate GF Integration with Mautic
Important: Please ensure that you have the Gravity Forms plugin installed and activated before you proceed with the installation and activation process for the MWB GF Integration with the Mautic plugin.
There are two ways to get started with the installation process for the MWB GF Integration with the Mautic plugin. They are –
2.1. Automatic Installation
To automatically install the Mautic GF integration plugin, follow the steps below –
- Login to your WordPress dashboard > navigate to the sidebar from the admin panel.
- Go to Plugins > Add New.
- Go to the search bar & browse for “MWB GF Integration with Mautic”.
- Find the plugin & click on “Install Now”.
When the plugin is installed, click on “Activate” to enable the plugin.
2.2. Manual Installation
To install the MWB GF Integration with the Mautic plugin manually, you must have the plugin file in the .zip format. Thereafter, you can initiate the installation process by uploading the downloaded plugin file to the web server via your favorite FTP application. If you already have the .zip file of the plugin, please proceed with the installation process else, download the free plugin from WordPress.org before you move ahead.
- Go to the WordPress admin panel > Plugins > Add New > Upload Plugin.
- Click on the Choose Plugin option and select the downloaded .zip file of the MWB GF Integration with Mautic plugin.
- Click on the “Install Now”.
- Go to Plugins > Installed Plugins > MWB GF Integration with Mautic. Click on “Activate” to enable the plugin.
After your Mautic gravity form integration plugin is installed and activated, you’re all set to proceed ahead with the connection and authorization step.
3.1.Basic Authentication Type Setup
To proceed with the basic authentication type, follow the steps below –
- Select the Authentication Type as “Basic” from the drop-down menu.
- Add your Username, Password, and Mautic URL.
- Click on the “Authorize” button.
To guide you through Basic authentication, you can find the short guide attached at the bottom of the page.
Note: You don’t need to enable the API keys in the Mautic account while using Basic authentication.
3.2.OAuth2 Authentication Setup
Oauth2 Authentication type requires you to enable the API keys for a more secure connection. To Connect your Mautic Gravity forms integration plugin with Mautic Account using the OAuth2 authentication type, follow the steps below –
- Select the “OAuth2” from the Authentication Type drop-down menu.
- Add your Client ID, Client Secret ID, and your base Mautic URL.
- Click on the “Authorize” button.
Note: Generate your Client ID and Client Secret ID from the API Credentials tab of your Mautic Settings menu.
After you submit all the required information, click on Authorize. Once, the authorization completes, you’ll be notified about the same.
Post-successful authentication, you’ll be redirected to the Mautic GF Integration plugin’s dashboard. This dashboard includes information like –
- Mautic Connection Status
- Synced Gravity Forms
- Mautic Connection Status: This is the first section of the dashboard and shows information like –
- For Basic Authentication Connection: Connection Type, Connected Instances, and Re-Authorize & Disconnect buttons.
- For OAuth2 Authentication Connection: Connection Type, Last Token Expiry Period, Connected Instance, and buttons to Re-authorize and Disconnect.
- Synced Contact Forms: This is the second section of the dashboard. It shows information like the total number of forms synced over Mautic. It also includes a link to the data sync tab of the MWB GF Integration with Mautic plugin.
- Documentation, Support, Connect: The last section of the dashboard includes direct links to help you out in your preferred ways, in case of any confusion or problem in understanding the plugin.
Feeds are the association rules that help you to map the particular values from the form data with their specific modules over Mautic. The MWB GF Integration with Mautic plugin gives you full access to create Feeds as required.
To create feeds, follow these steps –
- Go to the Contacts > Mautic > Feeds.
- Select the published gravity form for which you want to create feeds
- Click on the “Add Feeds” button.
4.2.1.Add New Feed
The next step is to add the information like feed name and details and then select the extended configurations to map the feed over Mautic.
- Select Form: Select the gravity form from here that you want to sync with your Mautic account. All your active forms will appear here in the drop-down menu.
- Select Object: Select the object you want to link your gravity form data fields over Mautic. This Mautic GF Integration plugin provides 2 objects to select from – Contact and Company.
- Add New Field: To map form data fields with Mautic, you need to first add the required fields. You can select the fields from the provided options and click on “Add Field”.
- Map Fields: Once the fields are added in the feed, go to “Map Fields” settings and select the “Field Type” as “Standard Value” or “Custom Value”. Then select the “Field Value” to be mapped from the drop-down menu. Field Value options include the fields from your selected forms.
- Conditional Statements: This setting allows you to add AND/OR logic statements to sync the gravity form’s submission data over Mautic only if the specified condition is fulfilled.
The Logs tab displays all the details of every request transaction shared between Mautic and the Gravity forms integration plugin. To enable the logs, you need to enable the setting from the Settings tab (Discussed below).
- Go to Dashboard > Contact > Mautic > Logs. On the Logs page, you can locate information like –
- Feed Id
- Mautic Object
- Mautic Id
Moreover, there are also options to Clear or Delete the data sync logs.
- Clear Log: The admin can clear all the entries from the “Logs” instantly by clicking on the “Clear Log” button.
- Download: The admin can download the log details from the Mautic GF integration plugin as a log file by clicking the button “Download”.
The “Settings” tab includes the feature setting options for the MWB GF Integration with Mautic plugin like –
- Enable Logs: Enabling this setting, you can track all the data that is synced over Mautic.
- Plugin Data: Enable this setting to delete all your log data when the MWB Mautic GF Integration plugin is uninstalled or deactivated.
- Email Notification: This setting of the Mautic GF integration plugin sends an email to the admin in case any error occurs during the data sync process if enabled.
- Delete Logs After n Days: This feature allows the admin to set the number of days post which the logs will automatically be cleared. By default, the number of days is set to 7.
Click on “Save”, once all your settings are configured.
The admin needs to have the Mautic account or can directly sign up using the link we have provided in our plugin in the Mautic Account tab and then proceed with selecting between the Production and Sandbox Environment. Then enter the Consumer Key, Consumer Secret & Callback URL after generating it following the instruction shared in a plugin. The instructions can be seen by clicking the plus icon in the top right corner.
Yes, this can be done using MWB GF Integration with Mautic. With MWB GF Integration With Mautic, the admin can link any Gravity Form field to every available Mautic module field. Any module field like Contacts, Accounts, Leads, Quotes, Deals and Sales integrates perfectly with this plugin. The admin can add as many feeds as he wants. In the same way, the new fields can also be added by Selecting the Gravity Form and Mautic Object. The steps involved are as follows:
Go to Dashboard > Forms > Mautic > Mautic Feeds > Add Feeds
You can Integrate Gravity Form with your Mautic account by simply entering Mautic API credentials to integrate Gravity Form with your Mautic accounts. Enabling MWB GF Integration With Mautic plugin creates a sub-menu in the name of Mautic on the Forms. The admin can sign-up or log in to his Mautic CRM account and connect the Gravity Form and Mautic CRM.
What is the use of the conditional statement that is there in the plugin while creating the new field?
Our Mautic gravity form integration plugin has a conditional filter for adding conditions to the form submissions. If the condition filters are set, only those Gravity Form submissions will be exported that fulfill those conditions. The admin has options for the AND filter and the OR filter.
Yes, the Gravity Form Submissions filtering option is available according to the user inputs. Filtering Gravity Forms will be made possible by Gravity Forms entries of AND / OR logic, sent to Mautic CRM based on user input.
The GF Integration with Mautic plugin sends all Gravity Form data submissions to Mautic CRM as per the form field mappings and classifies them on the basis of various objects and Mautic modules assigned.