Features :MWB PayPal Integration for WooCommerce allows admins to:
- Capture payments from PayPal
- Refund payments
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Login to WordPress account and go from Plugins>Add New.
- Click on the upload plugin button to upload the zip file of the plugin.
- Install the plugin and press Activate button to get started.
3.Sandbox Paypal Account
The PayPal sandbox is a self- contained, virtual testing environment which stimulates the live PayPal production environment. When you start a transaction through a sandbox account, PayPal creates a mock transaction that behaves exactly like a transaction in the live environment.
Here, for demonstration we are explaining using a Sandbox PayPal Account. You can proceed for a live environment the same as we have done using a Sandbox PayPal Account.
4.Payment By PayPal
Easily integrate WooCommerce with PayPal. Follow these simple steps in order to add the PayPal payment option for orders.
- Navigate from WooCommerce > Settings. Please enter in country code with two capital letters.
- Click on Payments option.
- Enable the PayPal Payment option
- Then, click on the Manage option placed in front of it.
- Enable the PayPal Standard, PayPal Sandbox, and IPN email notifications
- In case you are using live credentials, then disable the PayPal Sandbox option.
- If you have enabled IPN email notifications, you will get emails( particularly on mail ID mentioned) whenever the transaction is completed.
- Click on the PayPal developer account option .
- Login to your PayPal account by clicking on Login to Dashboard button.
- Enter your email address and password if you already have a PayPal account. Otherwise, Sign Up to create a PayPal account.
- Create a new App
- In order to create a new app first enter the name you want to give to your app. Then, choose Merchant (App Type).
- After the creation of the app- you will get a Client ID and Secret.
Enter the API credentials into their respective fields.
PayPal Integration for WooCommerce is used as a payment gateway for the WooCommerce stores.
PayPal Integration for WooCommerce is a simple, secure and easy to use, user friendly interface.
This plugin will add a payment method PayPal Payments in WooCommerce payments for handling payments from PayPal and will capture and refund based on needs.
Yes, it allows the admin to process a refund to customers.
No, our gateway is not compatible for subscription products.
You can register for a developer account here and then in the dashboard area you can create a business ( merchant ) account.
Yes, PayPal Integration for WooCommerce is fully secure.