- Change the text for the quick view button.
- Customize the background and text color for the quick view button.
- Option to disable quick view for mobile devices.
- Include or exclude a product or category to display the quick view option.
- Choose a color from the options for the closing button.
- Compatible with Wishlist for WooCommerce plugin by MakeWebBetter.
1. Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your dashboard.
The steps are as follows:
- Sign in to your WordPress Dashboard using your username and password.
- Then, in the left panel of your dashboard, go to Plugins > Add New.
- Click the Upload Plugin button at the top of the page.
- From the Choose File menu, select the .zip file for the MWB Quick View for WooCommerce, then press Install Now.
- If the plugin has been successfully installed, activate it.
2. Manual Installation
The manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our MWB Quick View WooCommerce and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
The steps are as follows:
- Upload the MWB Quick View for WooCommerce folder to the /WP-content/plugins/directory.
- Activate the quick view plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That is all there is to it.
To be able to use the quick view functionality, you need to activate the plugin by turning on the toggle in the General Settings tab. Follow the steps given below:
1. In the admin panel, click on MakeWebBetter→ MWB Quick View for WooCommerce → General Settings.
2. Switch on the toggle button to Enable Plugin.
3. Enter the Text for quick view button to display it on the button in the front end.
4. Tick the corresponding checkbox if you want to Disable QuickView for mobile view.
5. You can select the QuickView button background color, Closing button color, QuickView button text color, Closing button hover color, Closing button cross color from the respective color palette.
6. Select the QuickView button background color from the corresponding given color palette. This will define the background color for the button you will place to open the modal window. In the given example, the Quick View button background color is black.
7. Select the Closing button color from the corresponding color palette. The closing button is on the top right corner of the modal window. This button is used to close the quick view window.
8. Select the QuickView button text color from the corresponding color palette. Using this option, you can define the color of the text in the Quick View button. In the given example, the button text color is green.
9. Select the Closing button hover color from the corresponding color palette. This color will appear when the cursor will be hovered over the closing button.
10. Select the Closing button cross color from the corresponding color palette. Using this option, you can predefine the color for the cross given inside the closing button. Refer to the below screenshot for the different elements of the modal window.
11. Select the QuickView button type by clicking on the given radio button corresponding to Link or Button.
12. Click on the SAVE SETTINGS button to save your choices.
4.Quick View Options
Under the QuickView Options tab, you can define the pop-up window settings as well as quick view options for different products or categories:
1. If you wish to Exclude products from QuickView, turn on the corresponding toggle button.
2. Select products to be excluded in the given space that appears after you turn on the toggle switch for excluding products.
3. If you wish to Exclude categories from QuickView, turn on the corresponding toggle button.
4. Select categories to be excluded in the given space that appears after you turn on the toggle switch for excluding categories.
5. There are 3 Animation Effects to choose from. Select using the adjacent radio button for Default animation, Animation 1, Animation 2. The default animation setting will remain selected in case you do not select one.
Once you select an animation effect, you can preview it by clicking on the ANIMATION PREVIEW button.
6. Click on the SAVE SETTINGS button.
Yes, we have the option to show a quick view button as a link or button.
Yes, you can change the hover color for the close button you want in quick view plugin.
Yes, you can change the quick view button background color.
Yes, you can do this with available options and features in our Quick View for WooCommerce plugin.
Yes, in our Quick View plugin you can do this with options available.
Yes, in our Quick View for WooCommerce plugin we have the option to disable quick view for the mobile view if you don’t want to.
Yes, we can change the text of the quick view button in our Quick View plugin.