MWB WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin allows users to enter multiple addresses for the multiple products. This will help your buyers to shop easily for the multiple people at one time. Your customer will able to apply addresses on different products. This WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin, allows your customers to initiate addresses forms many times.
- Allow multiple shipping on different cart items.
- Allow users to manage shipping addresses from cart page to each cart items.
- Manage shipping addresses with each order.
- User customizes the addresses which he/she has once saved.
1) Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
The Steps are as follows:
1. To do an automatic install log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
3. Click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the downloaded “MWB WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses” zip file and click ok.
4. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
2) Manual Installation:
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install the extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
The Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded “MWB WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses” zip file.
2. Upload the “MWB WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses” folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
1-After enabling the MWB WooCommerce Multiple Shipping Addresses plugin admin can allow the customer to ship the products in multiple addresses at a time.
2-After adding the multiple products admin can list the shipping address via clicking on the “Add Different Shipping Address”
3-By clicking on the “Add Different shipping address” an address form will display, fill this form and last click on the “Save Details”.
4-After saving the address the customer can see/update/delete the listed addresses by clicking on the “Show Saved Shipping Addresses”.
5-And also hide the address by clicking on the “Hide Saved Shipping Addresses”.
6-After saving all the address the customer can choose the particular address for the particular product. If the customer does not fill the address of any product then it will automatically take the billing address of the customer.
7- Filling all details click on the proceed checkout.
8-On the Checkout page the customer can see all the products with their shipping address.
9-After clicking on the placed order your products will place to their particular address.