MWB WooCommerce PDF Invoice with Packing Slip helps you to create PDF invoice and packing slip of your orders which will fulfill your transaction statement with your buyers.
- WooCommerce PDF Invoice provides two types of default template for PDF invoice and Packing Slip.
- Generates PDF invoice & packing slip to the related order by clicking on the specific button on the order list or edit page of the order in real time.
- The Admin can send Invoice of the order via email by click on the invoice mail button.
- Includes company’s logo, product image, Shipping address, Email id, Phone number and watermark with ease in PDF invoice.
Methods of installation:-
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1) Download the zip folder of the plugin MWB WooCommerce PDF Invoice with packing slip.
2) Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our MWB WooCommerce PDF Invoice with packing slip Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1) Upload the MWB WooCommerce PDF Invoice with packing slip plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the Add-on through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Shop Name/Invoice Header: Enter your shop name which you want to show on PDF header.
Shop Address: Enable this setting if you want to add the shop address on Invoice and Packing Slip.
Include Email: Enable this setting if you want to include the email on Invoice and Packing Slip.
Include Phone: Enable this setting if you want to add the phone number on Invoice and Packing Slip.
Include Product Image: you can show the product image after enabling this setting.
Enter Invoice Prefix: Add Prefix in the name of PDF invoice.
Footer Note Text Field: Add Footer Note in invoice Template.
Add Watermark: Enable this setting if you want to add the watermark in PDF.
Select Invoice Template: Select one invoice template design form two different layouts.
Select Packing Slip: Select one Packing Slip template design form two different layouts.
After successful installation of the plugin lists the details in general options accordingly like Shop logo, Shop name/invoice Header, Shop Address, Include email, include phone, include a product image, enter invoice prefix name, footer note text field, watermark, and choose invoice and packing slip template.
After setup the General setting firstly you have to enable the Action setting from the screen options to activate the actions on the order list.
Go to WooCommerce->Orders->Screen Options.
Enable the Action setting and then click on the “Apply”.
Now you can generate the PDF invoice, Packing Slip or send the email invoice by Click on the specific button of the related product from the order list or edit page of the products.
Generate PDF on the edit page
Download the Pdf invoice by Click on the specific button of the related product from the order list in woocommerce->orders.
Download the Packing slip by Click on the specific button of the related product from order list in woocommerce->orders.