The MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin merely makes it easy to track the coordinates of an online product’s shipment on Google map. Besides that, this one will make it much easier for the superintendent to use another online delivery mechanism. It needs to initiate each transaction on your store with the comfort of Google Maps since it is WooCommerce coherent.
This plugin makes it simple for your customers to access multiple shipping destinations and order tracking, along with offering-
- Feasibility to integrate with Google Maps utilizing the API integration.
- Admin can effectively control the display of shipping and billing maps over the checkout page.
- Can easily determine the longitude and latitude based shipping and billing destinations.
- Admin managers can easily mold their specified shipping rates based on the distance of their shipping and billing locations, therefore managing the shipping process complexities.
The MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin can easily be installed abiding the following steps that are detailed below-
- Download the MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin from the respective website product page.
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Navigate to the Plugins > Add New page and hit the Upload Plugin button.
- Upload the .zip file of the plugin and hit the Install button.
- Finally, activate this plugin from the Plugins > Installed Plugins page and hit the Activate button to continue.
After installing the plugin, the next step is to configure the backend so that you may use its functions. So, let’s get started-
Plugin’s Backend Setting
MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin backend setting is quite simple yet straightforward, have a look at the setup tab scrutinies in detail below to have a better understanding of each setting’s purpose-
The very last tab in the MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin is License. This tab is basically an activation panel for your plugin license.
To accept booking requests from your customers, make sure you activate your plugin license before setting up your plugin backend.
There isn’t any special setting available here, just one that is license activation. As soon as you purchase the plugin from the site, you receive an activation code along.
Please confirm your purchase code by copy-pasting it in the given Enter Purchase Code text field and hit the Validate button, so that you can utilize the plugin’s features conveniently even after the 30 days of plugin activation.
Note: Even if the license is not activated, you can use the MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin capabilities for 30 days. After that, the plugin features would be automatically disabled, and you might end up losing your customer’s shipment order data, therefore it is a must to activate the license before the trial period ends.
Let’s continue with the rest of the settings for the plugin and assist you to turn your ordinary WooCommerce store into a Shipment Google Map tracking service provider store.
After installing the plugin, go to your WordPress Dashboard and look for the MakeWebBetter – MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce icon in the sidebar. To access the plugin’s backend settings page, click the icon.
For better understanding, you may also check out the screenshot given below.
Note: You can also launch the plugin backend, making use of the Shipping Map plugin’s Settings option available in the installed plugin listing page.
This is the initial setup option available on the MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin backend, in order to open the general settings option just navigate WooCommerce Dashboard > Shipping Map > General Settings. This general settings tab offers multiple setting options like-
This is a toggle button-based setting option given. In order to enable or activate the plugin features just switch the toggle switch ON and let your plugin be in action.
Enter your Google Map API Key
This option is a text field option that requires you to input your Google Maps API key in order to enable the integration process within Google Map features and your store.
Just enter your API key here, if you have one. If not, just follow the steps-
How to get your Google Map API key?
In order to have one Google Map API key, you just need to-
- First access the Google Cloud Console, go to https://cloud.google.com/console
- Select or create the project for which you want to add an API key from the project drop-down menu.
- Select Google Maps Platform > Credentials from the menu bar.
- Click + Create Credentials > API key on the Credentials page.
- Close the window.
In this way, you can create your own Google Maps API key. After that, just copy-paste that API key from the Credentials page over the Google Cloud Console in the text field here to get started with your process.
Show Billing Map in Admin Shop Order Page
This toggle option lets you easily show/hide your Billing map from the admin backend order listing panel’s edit order page.
Show Shipping Map in Admin Shop Order Page
This toggle option lets you easily show/hide your Shipping map from the admin backend order listing panel’s edit order page.
4.Shipping Map Settings
This is the very next setup option available on the MWB Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin backend, in order to open the general settings option just navigate WooCommerce Dashboard > Shipping Map > Shipping Map Settings. This general settings tab offers multiple setting options like-
- Enable this to Add Billing Map
This is a toggle-enabled option that lets you easily enable or disable your billing map to display below the customer billing address over the order check-out page.
- Enable this to Add Shipping Map
This is a toggle-enabled option that lets you easily enable or disable your shipping map to display below the customer’s shipping address over the order check-out page.
- Set Default Address Latitude
This option lets you easily define latitude for your default location marker that is displayed by default over your billing map at the order checkout page.
- Set Default Address Longitude
This option lets you easily define longitude for your default location marker that is displayed by default over your billing map at the order checkout page.
- Set Default Zoom Level
This option lets you easily control your order checkout page displayed map zoom level. You can define custom zoom levels as per your ease.
- Enable Label to Billing Map
This option lets you easily enable or disable the display of your billing map title or the label. Just switch ON and OFF the toggle switch to do that.
- Add Title for Billing Map
This option lets you easily define a custom label or title for your billing map displayed over the order checkout page.
- Enable Label to Shipping Map
This option lets you easily enable or disable the display of your shipping map title or the label. Just switch ON and OFF the toggle switch to do that.
- Add Title for Shipping Map
This option lets you easily define a custom label or title for your shipping map displayed over the order checkout page.
- Enable Checkbox in Billing Map
You can easily define a separate checkbox in order to enable or disable the display settings of your defined billing map. Just you have to switch the toggle switch ON.
- Enable Checkbox in Shipping Map
You can easily define a separate checkbox in order to enable or disable the display settings of your defined billing map by turning ON the toggle switch.
- Show Latitude/Longitude Fields
You can easily display latitude and longitude data in separate text fields below the map displayed just by enabling the toggle switch to ON.
- Upload Custom Marker Image
if you want to display your own custom map marker in order to mark the destined spot in the map, you can easily upload that using this option.
- Enable this if you want to use the default marker
Just toggle switch ON this option in order to make sure that you want the default map marker to be displayed over the displayed maps.
- Change the color of the default marker
If you want your map marker to be displayed in any custom specified colour of your choice, then please determine the color here.
5.What are the most notable features of the Shipping Maps plugin?
The Shipping Map for WooCommerce plugin is all capable and efficient with its alluring features. Let us debunk a few of them here-
- Provide a frontend and backend interface for displaying longitude and latitudinal coordinates data for both shipping and billing destinations.
2. The distance and time difference between the shipping and billing destinations are easily accessible to the store owner.
As a result, the difficulty in determining the exact shipping cost based on distance is eliminated.
3. Provide a convenient procedure for store owners to allocate custom map labels or titles, map marker images, and map marker colors to their shipping and billing maps at the order checkout page.
In addition, a separate show/hide checkbox-based functionality for controlling the display of your shipping and billing map on the order checkout page is available.
The main feature of this plugin is:
- Streamlines shipping address of the online product
- Measure product delivery area’s distance with Google Map.
The MWB Shipping Map for Woocommerce calculates longitude and latitude and show a Google Map to the admin end.