Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce provides an integration with WooCommerce and Zendesk where the Admin requires to install the WooCommerce Orders App first before using this plugin. This plugin gives a managed way to deal with their customer’s tickets.
This plugin also displays the top 5 order details of the customer that raise the tickets.
Note: Install WooCommerce Orders App first before using Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin.
- Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1. To do an automatic install log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
3. Click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the downloaded Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce zip file and click ok.
4. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation:
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install the extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce zip file.
2. Upload the Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
2.1.How to Install WooCommerce Orders App
Goto your Zendesk Marketplace Panel sign-in with your email id and password. After a successful login with the panel follows these steps to install the app.
- Click on the Admin from the sidebar of the panel and then click on the Manage under Apps sections. Here click on the ‘Upload private app’ tab to upload the Apps.
- In the Upload App section, you have to enter the App Name, upload the Zip file of WooCommerce Orders App and last click on the Upload button.
- After successfully uploaded the Zip file Enter the store details to sync tickets with related orders details of the customer and last click on the Install button.
- After click on the Install button, your app will be successfully downloaded.
After successfully activation of the Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce and WooCommerce Orders App you can see the tickets over the Zendesk panel.
To view the tickets, Goto the Zendesk panel, click on the view from the sidebar and select the ticket the type to solve the tickets.
Here you can also see the top 5 orders of the requester customers.