Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce is a two-way sync plugin that provides an integration with WooCommerce and Zendesk. With this plugin, admin can check the Zendesk tickets generated by a specific customer as well as the WooCommerce orders on either of the platforms.
Admin requires to install the WooCommerce Orders App first from Zendesk to use this plugin. This plugin gives a managed way to deal with the customer tickets.
Note: Install WooCommerce Orders App first before using Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin.
- Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
1. To do an automatic install log into your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
2. Click on the “Upload Plugin” button.
3. Click on the “Browse” button and navigate to the downloaded Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce zip file and click ok.
4. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation:
Manual installation of Extension is another option to install the extension to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WordPress Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
1. Extract the downloaded Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce zip file.
2. Upload the Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce folder to the /wp-content/Plugins/ directory.
3. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
2.1.How to Install WooCommerce Orders App
Go to your Zendesk Marketplace Panel sign-in with your email id and password. After a successful login with the panel follows these steps to install the app.
- Click on the Admin from the sidebar of the panel and then click on the Manage Under Apps sections. Here click on the “Upload private app” tab to upload the app.
- In the Upload App section, enter the App Name, upload the Zip file of WooCommerce Orders App and last click on the Upload button.
- After successfully uploading the Zip file, enter the store details to sync tickets with related orders details of the customer and last click on the Install button.
- After clicking on the Install button, your app will be successfully installed.
After successfully activating the Order Sync with Zendesk for WooCommerce plugin and WooCommerce Orders App, you need to connect your Zendesk account to check the ticket and order details.
Connect Zendesk Account with WooCommerce
Go to your WordPress Dashboard and click on Zendesk Account Settings from the left panel. Here you need to enter:
- Zendesk URL
- Zendesk Admin Email
- Zendesk Password
After entering your credentials, click on the Submit button. Your zendesk account will now be connected with the plugin. You can now check the zendesk tickets on the WooCommerce orders tab.
2. View Zendesk Tickets
You can see the generated zendesk tickets in the WooCommerce order details page. For this, just go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to WooCommerce > Orders.
Click on any particular order and if the buyer of that order has generated any Zendesk tickets, it will be shown on the order details page.
3.View WooCommerce Orders
To view the WooCommerce orders on Zendesk, go to your zendesk panel. Click on the View button from the left sidebar. Then open a particular ticket.
If the user (who has raised the ticket) placed an order on your WooCommerce store, it will be displayed on the right side of your ticket details page.