Ontraport WooCommerce Integration Pro offers intelligent automation, by smartly syncing all your WooCommerce contact records over Ontraport. This plugin helps you recover all your abandoned carts and keeps a track on all contact records by adding tags on contacts for every purchase and also subscribe your customers to Campaign/Sequences.
- Easy One Click Sync to sync your WooCommerce contact and sales records over Ontraport CRM.
- Sync all your old orders to Ontraport.
- Smooth contact tracking with adding tags on every purchase.
- Advanced custom fields to take full control of your WooCommerce.
- Manage all the abandoned carts with Real-time Abandoned Cart syncing.
- Subscribe your customers to Campaigns/ Sequences on Ontraport based on the products purchased.
- Promote your products on the checkout page with an exclusive marketing checkbox.
Getting Started with Ontraport WooCommerce Integration Pro is super easy. It absolutely needs no coding experience.
- The first screen guides you with “How The Integration works?” displayed as 3 step process, which educates you towards the basic functionality and steps required to complete the installation setup.
- Click on the “Get Started” button to proceed with Ontraport WooCommerce integration Pro.
3.Connection With Ontraport
After getting started with the plugin, your next step would be establishing a secure connection with Ontraport CRM on WooCommerce.
On Ontraport CRM :
In order to connect the extension with Ontraport, proceed with these steps.
1. Login with the “Ontraport” account.
2. Click the profile icon at the top right and navigate to Administration > Integrations > ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager.
3. Click on the ‘New API Key‘ button.
4. Select the Contact Owner and Permissions you’d like to access (Recommended: Select all permissions).
5. Click Save and get API ID and API Key.
On WooCommerce :
1. Now Goto the CONNECT paste here Ontraport App ID, Ontraport API Keys
2. You can enable the logging of requests by marking the checkbox checked & you can view ontraport log file and proceed with clicking on the ‘Save‘ button.
3. Click on the (Proceed to next step) button.
Next is Setup Tab, which lets you sync all the contact and sales records over Ontraport, add tags on the purchase, and enabling marketing checkbox.
1. Sync Sales Records Over Ontraport
Enable the checkbox to sync your contacts available on your WooCommerce store to Ontraport CRM.
2. Sync Sales Records Over Ontraport
Enable the checkbox to sync all the sales records available on your WooCommerce store to Ontraport CRM.
Further, there will be 3 additional dialogue box available viz.
1. Paid Transactions
Select order status for ‘Paid Transactions’ to show order status paid over Ontraport. Eg. if you add order status “completed”. All the sales records with order status “completed” syncs over Ontraport.
2. Refunded Transactions
Select order status for ‘Refunded Transactions’ to show order status refunded over Ontraport. Eg. if any of your customers put a refund request for his/her order. And you have already selected order status “refunded”. That sales record automatically gets sync as “refunded” over Ontraport.
3. Void Transactions
Select order status for ‘Void Transactions’ for those order status shows “void” (empty transaction)
3. Add Tags On Purchase
Enable the checkbox and select multiple properties as tags on every purchase. Add tag according to your product name, SKU of product, customer/user role and category wise for the product.
4. Add Marketing Checkbox
Under this setting, you get a checkbox named Enable Marketing Checkbox. You can click it to add a Marketing Checkbox on your checkout page. If your customers click on that Marketing Checkbox, they’ll agree to accept promotional emails from you.
Once you click on Enable Marketing Checkbox, you’ll get these options
Fetch Fields: This button is used to fetch fields you’ve created on your Ontraport CRM.
Marketing Checkbox Label Text: Enter the text that will be displayed after the marketing checkbox.
Mapping Field To Accept Marketing: This dropdown will allow you to map the field you’ve created for promotional email acceptance.
Note: You need to create the custom field like “Accept Marketing” on Ontraport CRM to map it in this setting.
To create a custom Accept Marketing Field, log in to the Ontraport CRM. Navigate to Contacts > Settings > Field Editor and Click on Add Field to create a new custom field.
Once you click on Add Field, you’ll get a form to add field details. Enter the details and click on Save.
After creating the field, click on Save in the top right corner to save the changes you made.
Abandoned Cart setting will manage all the abandoned carts of your WooCommerce store customers with ease.
1. Enable Abandoned Cart Syncing
Click on the checkbox to enable the Abandoned cart syncing.
2. Cart Timer
Set the cart timer for the customers. The minimum value of this timer is 5 minutes. In this case, the customers abandoned cart data will be updated to Ontraport only if the specified cart timing set by admin has been passed.
3. Delete Cart After (Days)
Enter a number after that date the data will be cleared.
4. Contact tags
You can add a tag for abandoned cart contacts.
5. Abandoned Cart Section
On clicking on save settings, a notification appears that asks you to create an abandoned cart section over Ontraport. When you click on Create, automatically a section gets created over Ontraport CRM
6. Abandoned Cart Listing
6.Subscribe Campaign and Sequence on Ontraport
Subscribe Campaign on Ontraport
Enable this setting, to subscribe to your customers to campaigns. A particular campaign keeps a complete purchase history of the related customer. You can select different campaigns for different products.
To view Tag/Campaigns/Sequence on OntraPort Click On the CONTACTS > Select a GROUP > Click on a particular CONTACT > Scroll Down to the CAMPAIGNS AND TAGS.
Subscribe Sequence On Ontraport
Enable this feature to subscribe customers to a sequence. You can select different sequences for different products.
Sequences in Ontraport are the series of steps taken by the contact while carrying out a purchase on your store. A particular sequence keeps a complete purchase history of the related customer.
If you want to enable the Sequence setting, login with OntraPort click on PROFILE ICON at the top right and navigate to ADMINISTRATOR> LEGACY FEATURES > Enable the SEQUENCES setting.
8.One Click Sync
One Click Sync helps you export all your orders of your WooCommerce store to Ontraport instantly. Select order status, enter registered date and click on save changes.
1. Proceed by enabling/disabling the checkboxes, set the time duration and order status in which the old order will be synced to Ontraport.
2. Click on Save Changes to save all the changes.
3. After saving the changes you can sync all the orders over Ontraport by clicking on SYNC NOW.
Note: Sync Now: Syncing your data on the current page. In this process, you have to wait to complete the syncing of the data for doing other tasks.
Ontraport WooCommerce Integration Pro has a comprehensive error log to rectify the errors of your site and have a track on that. You can also download the log.
When you integrate Ontraport WooCommerce on your e-store, and the order is placed, its customer information will get synced over Ontraport.
When customer information is synced over Ontraport then the name of purchased products will be added as tags to that contact.
You can sync the historical data by using one-click sync feature of our PRO version.
Purchase record syncing is not available in a free version but, you can avail this feature with PRO version of Ontraport WooCommerce Integration.
Yes, this is a premium feature. A contact can be added to a specific Campaign or Sequence based on their purchased products.
Yes, you can get a free version of Ontraport WooCommerce Integration over https://wordpress.org by clicking here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/mwb-ontraport-woocommerce-integration/