Ontraport is a Marketing Automation and Reporting Software. Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce extension helps to sync customer contact on Ontraport with each and every user-related data. It allows you to track all orders based on tags.
- Sync your contact history on Ontraport Account automatically.
- Add unique Tag for every purchased product.
- Export all old orders/customers from WooCommerce Store to Ontraport.
- Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress.Type “Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce” and hit on Search Plugins. Once you find ‘Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce
- ’ you can view the details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. One can install it, simply by clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce
- Extension and uploading it to the webserver via their favorite FTP application.
The steps for manual installation are as follows:
- Upload the Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
4.Connection With Ontraport
In order to connect the extension with Ontraport, proceed with these steps.
Step 1. Login with “Ontraport”
Step 2. Click the profile icon at the top right and navigate to Administration > Integrations > ONTRAPORT API Instructions and Key Manager.
Step 3. Click the New API Key button.
Step 4. Select the Contact Owner and Permissions you’d like to access (Recommended: Select all permissions).
Step 5. Click Save and get API ID and API Key.
Step 6. Click on Proceed to Next Step to allow the extension to sync contact on Ontraport with each and every user-related data.
When you Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce on your e-store, and the order is placed, its customer information will get synced over Ontraport.
When customer information is synced over Ontraport then the name of purchased products will be added as tags to that contact.
You can sync the historical data by using one-click sync feature of our PRO version.
Purchase record syncing is not available in a free version but, you can avail this feature with PRO version of Integration with Ontraport for WooCommerce.
Yes, this is a premium feature. A contact can be added to a specific Campaign or Sequence based on their purchased products.