Post Checkout Offers plugin helps to provide offers after your customers have purchased products from your store before going to the thank you page. All the offers come with a specific time period. This plugin increases your sale/revenue because the customer can purchase more offer products without any payment restriction (Billing for the offer and target product separately).
- Every offer comes with a specific time period. By default, it is 30 minutes.
- Billing for the offer and target product separately.
- Customers can accept the offer or skip it without any restriction.
- Increase your revenue.
- Increase your sale.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin Post Checkout Offers.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Post Checkout Offers Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the Post Checkout Offers folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Post Checkout Offers Settings:
Admin can easily make changes to the physical properties like color & text of the “Buy Now” & “No Thanks” buttons, can set the timer to the offers for the specific period of time set by Admin, else 30 minutes by default, can also set the message when the customer’s offer period has been expired, can write the Header text for special offer page & change the text of “expired offer button” displayed when the offers will be expired.
Shortcode for Custom Offer page:
Edit/Create Funnel Settings:
Funnel List & Post Offer Sales Report:
Post checkout Offers Settings:
Enabling the plugin will turn on all the features of the plugin.
Text For Buttons: Here you can set the text that you want to be visible on the “Buy Now” and “No thanks” buttons.
Buttons Colors: You can set the button color that you want to display on the “Buy Now” and “No Thanks” buttons.
Text For No Offer: You can set the text that you want to display when the customer has no offer.
Header Text Setting: Set the header text to be visible on top of the offer page.
Test Display for New Offer Price: You can set the text that you want to display for New Offers.
Text For Expiry Offer: You can set the text that you want to display when the Offer is expired.
Text For Expired Button: Set the text for expiry Button.
Edit/Create Funnel Setting:
- In this section, admin can start creating funnel offers. The first step to do this is to set the target products in the funnel to which the offers will be applied.
- Now here comes the main part of the funnel setup which is attaching new offers and discount to the funnel. Here the admin can set the offered products and price as well. Offer Price can be set in two ways:
i) If you want to give a discount on the product price in percents then set the price in percentage such as 50%
ii) You can just set a new price here for the offered product without the currency. Make sure the price is less than the original price.
- Set the redirection to your offers for if they are purchased or rejected. You can redirect your customers to more new offers if they accept your first offer or if you get satisfied with just one purchase then show them Thankyou page.
- The main feature of this extension is set to offer expiration Timer. The Timer for the specific period of time set by Admin, else 30 minutes by default,
Custom Page Shortcode:
Admin can change/design their own offers page by just use the suitable shortcodes on the custom page and can use the shortcodes in wrapping mode or single mode.
How will Offers view on the front end:
When a customer purchases a target product, they will be redirected to the funnel offer of products after checkout before going to thank you page.
1-Purchase a target product.
2-This will allow new upsell offer after simple checkout. The offers will display on the front end with the specific time period.
The customer can purchase that offer within a limited time period or skip that offer.
- This is a simple representation of the offer page containing the simple product.
2. This is a changeable representation of the offer page containing the variable product.
The Billing details of offer products are already filled from the target checkout page but the customer can change these details accordingly.