Christmas HTML Template is built with Bootstrap 4 , HTML5 & CSS3. This template special for promoting your products during in Christmas and New Year occasion. You can customize this template without any writing code. It is fully responsive, featured rich and beautifully designed. Organized Sass files will help you to customize the look of your website. All code is optimized so that it loads much faster then the other templates. Easily customizable, 24/7 support time.
How to Use
- Download zip folder of Christmas HTML Template.
- Extract the folder of Christmas HTML Template.
- Just replace the dummy content according to your need.
- Your Christmas HTML Template is ready.
- Sublime Text 3 used to edit the .HTML, .CSS and .SCSS files.
- Grunt used as precompiler for SCSS to CSS convert.
The following scheme displays the christmas-template files structure.
- Documentation – contains documentation of design customization and support
- Christmas HTML Template contains the main files of the template
- CSS – contains all Stylesheets used for UI.
- Images – contains all the images.
- SASS – contains all SCSS and variable files.
- index.html – contains all UI code.
- readme.txt- contains the information about project.
3. File Strucutre
This snippet has a responsive layout.
If any styles need to be changed just replace it with the wanted styles in the respective block in your style.css.
The JS file is custom.js
In this design, we have used google font “Roboto” , “Pacifico”. You can learn more on using Google Web Fonts by checking the tutorial on how to work with Google web Fonts.
- JQuery (js/jquery.js)
- Bootstrap (js/bootstrap.min.js)
- Owl Carousel (js/owl.carousel.min.js)
Stylesheet (CSS) Reference File
- Bootstrap (css/bootstrap.min.css)
- Font-awesome (css/font-awesome.min.css)
- Owl-carousel (css/owl.carosuel.min.css)
We have designed one page.
Christmas HTML Template is based on HTML and css so you can edit it yourself.
Christmas HTML Template use bootstrap to make it very easy for anybody to understand and we have created all the design in separate section. If user want to use any effect then pick that particular section and use it.
Unzip package in an directory where you will see Christmas HTML Template folder. In this folder, change according to you then upload this folder on server root directory.
8.Help & Support
Thank you for purchasing our Christmas HTML Template. If you have any questions that are beyond the scope of this help file, please feel free to contact us here by mailing us at email@example.com
9.Sources and Credits
1. Font Awesome (https://fontawesome.com/v4.7.0/)
2: Flat Icon (https://www.flaticon.com/)
3: Particles js(github.com/VincentGarreau/particles.js)
4: Animate css (http://daneden.me/animate)
5: Bootstrap v4 (https://getbootstrap.com)