Salesforce WooCommerce integration PRO helps you to integrate your WooCommerce store with Salesforce with a single click. It helps to handle customers relationships on the basis of customer services, sales, and support. It is the best platform to fetch client information, nurture lead creation process and develops opportunities to track orders.
- Connect your WooCommerce store with your Salesforce Account.
- Upload store products to Salesforce in PriceBook.
- Create Account for Customers on Salesforce or Link Customers to a single Account or individual Account on Salesforce.
- Create Contact on Salesforce for your store Customers.
- Create Contract on Salesforce for your store Customers whenever an order is placed.
- Create new Lead on Salesforce whenever an Order is placed.
- Capture your customers as Opportunity whenever an Order is placed.
- Create Order on Salesforce in Real-time.
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress.
- Download Salesforce WooCommerce Integration PRO plugin.
- Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- Navigate to the sidebar, click on plugins.
- Click on Add New and then hits on Upload Plugins.
- Hit the browse button and choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install Now.
- One click on Activate Link.
- And the last type Salesforce WooCommerce Integration PRO and hit on search plugin.
- Once You find the plugin Click on “Activate Plugin” tab.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Salesforce WooCommerce Integration PRO plugin and uploading it to the web server via their favorite FTP application.
The steps for manual installation are as follows:
1) Upload the Salesforce WooCommerce Integration PRO folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After successful installation of the plugin, click on the Get Started button to start setup with Salesforce.
4.Connection With Salesforce
In order to connect with Salesforce follows these steps:
Step 1- Enable the checkboxes, enter Username, Salesforce password, Salesforce Security Token and then click on the save button. To get the security token click on the given link.
Step 2- Click on the Authorize button to established connection with Salesforce
5.Upload Products On Salesforce
To upload product on Salesforce follows these steps.
Step 1- First, select the Standard Pricebook in which the products will be uploaded.
Step 2- Click on the Upload Products button to upload products on the Salesforce with a single click.
Here you can see all the uploaded product details.
6.Create Account On Salesforce
Here you can create two type of account for the customers.
1. Create Account For Every New Customer:
In this section, you can create a separate account for every individual customer.
2. Link Customers with a single Account:
Through this section, you can link all customers with a single Account.
7.Create Contact On Salesforce
Enable this setting to create Contact on Salesforce for every Customer.
8.Create Contract On Salesforce
Enable this setting, to create the contract on Salesforce. Here you can create ‘new contract’ for every placed order, update the ‘existing contract’ of a customer with the new order.
9.Create Lead On Salesforce
Through this section, you create Lead on Salesforce for every customer by entering the company name of lead, Source of lead, and status of lead.
Note: You can create either Contact or Lead of a customer on Salesforce in a time.
10.Create Opportunities On Salesforce
Through this setting, you can create new Opportunity for every new order on Salesforce.
11.Create Order On Salesforce
Through this setting, you can create orders on Salesforce whenever order will be placed then order will be created on Salesforce along with order products in it.
Through this section, you can enable/disable the integration with Salesforce and log request of salesforce.
For any Query please contact us on: