- Login users can complete their product purchases via wallet amount.
- Customers can recharge their wallet amount by paying for the same.
- WooCommerce owners can specify wallet recharge range i.e. the min and max amount customers can recharge.
- Admin, as well as customers, can acquire a complete transaction summary with proper reasoning.
- Admin can have a complete list of users with their wallet information.
- Admin can choose whether they want to apply the tax amount on the wallet recharge or not.
- Wallet section look and feel can be customised to match the brand theme.
- Admin can debit/credit amount from customers’ wallets with an accurate explanation.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
In order to install your purchased plugin automatically, use these steps:
1) Download the zip folder of the plugin Wallet System For WooCommerce.
2) Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
The manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the seller’s WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our ‘Wallet System for WooCommerce’ Extension and uploading it to the web server via their favourite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows:
1) Upload the ‘Wallet System for WooCommerce’ folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3) Click on the Go To Settings button to view the Wallet Settings page.
Make Wallet System For WooCommerce according to your business model and leverage its functionalities.
General Setting allows the admin to permit the functionalities of Wallet System For WooCommerce for the login customers by- visiting the admin panel then clicking on Wallet > General Setting and lastly by clicking on the save changes button after ticking the checkbox present across Enable.
Once the wallet setting is enabled the admin can acquire wallet information of any specific user inside the Users > All Users section. For having a complete transaction summary of each and every store user first, go to the admin panel and then click on Wallet >Transactions.
Admin can also change the appearance of My account Wallet section according to their theme using the following steps.
- Go to the admin panel then click on Wallet > Settings > General Setting.
- Select the color by clicking on the select button or by giving the color code in the color text area.
- Click on the Save Changes button.
After making the changes the My Account Wallet Section will look somewhat like this.
3.2.Wallet Topup setting
Wallet Topup setting allows the admin to enable the Wallet Topup functionality for their customers’. In a sequence practice the mentioned steps-
Enable: Click on the checkbox to allow Wallet Topup Setting.
Topup Product Title: Change the title of the Wallet Topup Product.
Topup Product Image: Select the Image of the Wallet Topup Product.
Topup Product Min Amount: Set the minimum amount for the Wallet Topup product.
Topup Product Min Amount: Set the maximum amount for the Wallet Topup product.
Topup Product Tax: Select the tax status of the Wallet Topup Product.
Users can Recharge their Wallet through the following steps:-
- Go to My Account Page.
- Click on the Wallet from the sidebar.
- Click on the Recharge Wallet Icon.
Enter the Topup Amount and then click on the Add button.
It will redirect users to the checkout page where they can select the payment method they want to use for completing their Topup Product purchase. In the end, they need to click on “Place Order” for the order confirmation.
When the order is completed the recharge amount will be automatically credited to customers’ wallets.
Admin can see the wallet Topup order in the WooCommerce > Orders section. They can also differentiate the wallet Topup order from other orders by looking into the Wallet order column to determine which order is wallet Topup order.
Admin Can Take Listed Actions
- Select the action which they want to perform. i.e. Credit or Debit.
- Enter the amount which they want to Credit/Debit in user’s wallet.
- Enter the reason for performing Credit/Debit action on User’s Wallet.
- Get a complete transaction summary by-
- Clicking on Users > All Users > Edit Wallet.
- Clicking on Users > All Users > Wallet amount link of the user in the Wallet Balance Column.
- Select the Wallet Payment Method. For this, they first need to enable the Wallet Payment toggle present under the Payment Methods Section. Now click on the Manage button. Under the Wallet Payment section, define the title, descriptions, instructions, and save your changes.
After successfully setting up the Wallet payment method the customer can use their wallet amount through the ‘Wallet Payment Method’.
Note: The Wallet Payment Gateway will display on the Checkout page only when the order amount is equal to or less than the Wallet Amount.
The customer can use Wallet Payment Method to pay the order amount on the checkout page.