WooCommerce Cashback and Wallet System plugin allows the merchant to provide the cashback offers for their products for the customer. It helps the customers to collect cashback money directly in their wallet accounts. The customer can use that wallet amount as a payment method for their next purchase.
- Allow the merchant to create one or more than one offer coupons.
- Cashback amount automatically adds in the customer Wallet.
- Customers will earn cashback amount according to product wise or category wise .
- The Wallet System works like a payment method.
- The customer can use the cashback coupons directly on the cart page.
- The Merchant can view the orders in which cashback has been sent to the customers.
- The Merchants can view the offer coupon details which are applied by customers on their ordered products.
- Complete reporting system for admin so that they can analyse all reported system.
2.1. Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows:
In order to get your purchased plugin use these steps:
- After completing your plugin purchase Go To My Account. [Use this link https://makewebbetter.com/my-account/downloads/ to review your account].
- From My Account go to the “Download” section. [Here you can easily find all your purchased plugins].
- Click on the “Download” button present across your purchased plugin to download your extension.
- Now Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
- From the sidebar click on Plugins.
- Click on Add New and then upload your purchased plugin.
- Click the Browse button. Choose your downloaded plugin’s .zip file, and click on Install.
- Now click on the Activate link.
- You’re all set to use your plugin and take benefit from it!
Note: To create your account before completing your purchase visit the Login Page.
2.2. Manual Installation
The manual installation of the plugin is another option to connect the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Cashback and Wallet System extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows:
- Upload WooCommerce Cashback and Wallet System folder to the/wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After the successful installation of the plugin merchant can create multiple coupons for the Cashback offers. He can easily remove or edit the existing coupons.
- Use Coupon Code: Enter a code that shows as a Coupon Name on the front end.
- To Get (Discount in %): Enter a percentage amount that deduct from the actual price of the products.
- Cashback upto (in $): Enter an amount that returns as cashback after using the coupon by the customer. The cashback amount will not increase the giving amount range.
- For All:This setting allows merchant to apply the same cashback offer on all products.
- For Category: This setting allows merchant to apply the cashback offer on selected categories.
- For Product: This setting allows merchant to apply cashback offer on selected product or selected products from the selected categories.
- Usage Limit Per User: Enter a limit for number of usage of the coupon per user.
- Expiry Date: Set the expiry date of the coupon.
- Save Setting: Click on the Save Setting.
It supports three types of cashback offers:
- Cashback Offer for All Products
- Cashback Offer Category Wise
- Cashback Offer Per Product Wise
Fill out all the required fields and last click on the ‘Save’ button to create a coupon. The admin can also View/Edit/Remove all the generated coupons from Coupon Created Section.
3.1.Add Offer for All Products
This setting allows merchant to apply the same cashback offer on all products.
After click on the ‘Save’ button, the merchant can also view the coupon from Coupons Created setting.
The customers can see the cashback offer with the coupon code on the shop page, product page easily.
Customers can see the offer on the shop page.
On the product detail page, the customer can also see Cashback Coupon. So that they can pick the coupon code from here and apply on the cart page.
3.2.Add Offer Category wise
This setting allows merchant to apply the cashback offer on selected categories.
Fill out all the required fields and click on the ‘Save’ button to create the coupon. The merchant can see the newly generated coupon from Coupons Created setting.
The customers can see the new cashback offer only on selected category.
On the product detail page, the customer can see all coupons that applicable on the product. So that customers can use any of them from here if more than one cashback offer is applied on that product.
3.3.Add Offer Per Product wise
This setting allows merchant to apply cashback offers on selected products or selected products from the selected categories.
After successfully creating the coupon code, the merchant can view the coupon from Coupons Created setting.
The customer can see the different offers on selected products or selected products from the selected categories.
On the product detail page, the customer can see all coupons that applicable on that product. So that the customer uses any of them from here.
Prepare and display your offer content on the shop page, product page, cart page, and checkout page using custom CSS.
Use Custom CSS to display and emphasize your offers on the shop page:
Use Custom CSS to display and emphasize your offers on the Product Detail Page:
Use Custom CSS to display and emphasize your offers on the Cart Page:
Use Custom CSS to display and emphasize your offers on the Checkout Page:
8.Wallet Payment Method
After successful installation of the plugin, the merchant needs to enable the Cashback Wallet Payment.
Click on the “Manage” button and Set the title and enable the payment method.
After successfully set up the Wallet payment method the customer can use their wallet amount through the ‘Wallet Payment Method’.
Note: The Wallet Payment Gateway will display on Checkout page only when the order amount is equal to or less than the Wallet Amount.
9.How Does Plugin Works
By creating the coupons, the Admin can allow your customers to get the benefits of cashback offers from the site.
The customers can pick the coupon code from the shop page or product page and simply apply on the cart or checkout page.
After successfully applying the coupon, click on the ‘Add to Cart button’. On the cart page the customer can also see the notification of cashback offer.
The cashback amount will be added in customer wallet whenever the order status will be completed.
After successfully adding the product into the cart, go to the checkout page and click on the ‘Place Order’ button to place the order. On the checkout page, the customer can also see the notification of the cashback offer.
After successfully placing the order the customer can see the congratulation notification of cashback offer on the Thank you page as well.
Whenever the order will be completed then the cashback amount will be added in the customer wallet. The customer can use that wallet amount through wallet payment gateway for their next purchase. The wallet as payment gateway will be available on the checkout page whenever the wallet amount is greater than the order amount.