WooCommerce Cashback and Wallet System plugin allows the merchant to cashback offers of the products. It helps the customers to collect cashback money directly in their wallet accounts. The customer can use that wallet amount like a payment method for the next purchase.
- Allow the merchant to create one or more than one offer coupons.
- Cashback amount automatically adds in the customer Wallet.
- Customers will earn cashback amount according to product wise or category.
- The Wallet System works like a payment method.
- The customer can use the coupon directly on the cart page.
- The Merchant can view the orders in which cashback has been sent to the customers.
- The Merchants can view the offer coupons used by customers from which cashback has been sent to the customer.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin WooCommerce Cashback and Credit Wallet system.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of a plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Cashback and Credit Wallet system plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the WooCommerce Cashback and Credit Wallet system folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
After successful installation of the plugin merchant can add multiple coupons for Cashback offers. He can easily remove or edit the existing coupon.
This plugin helps the merchant to view the orders in which cashback has been sent to the customers.
Here the merchants can view the offer coupons used by customers from which cashback has been sent to the customer.
After successful installation of the plugin, the merchant needs to enable the Cashback Wallet Payment.
Click on the “Manage” button and Set the title and enable the payment method for adding cashback money.
Now the merchant creates coupons for Cashback Offers.
On the Add to cart page, your customer can select the coupon code and click on the “Apply Coupon” button.
After click on the “Apply Coupon”, coupon successfully applied on the Product.
On the checkout page, the customer can select the wallet payment method when they have required money in the wallet.
After checkout, your customer will receive the cashback amount after order status is completed.
When the Order status is completed then cashback amount automatically added to the customer wallet. The customer can see the notification on the My Account Page-> Orders.
The customer can see the total wallet amount on the My Account Page->Wallet.
For any Query please contact us on: