Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce plugin allows the merchant to sell the gift card on their store and manage everything from the selling of gift card to its use. The merchant can create many gift card products according to fest and occasion and we give a perfect flexibility for gift card price selection.
(1) Gift card products: This plugin creates a separate gift card type product in WooCommerce and the merchant can create the multiple numbers of gift cards on the basis of occasion for the anniversary, birthday, or any festivity.
(2) Price Variation: There are many types of the pricing system for Gift Card product as given below :
- Fixed Price
- Selected Price
- Range Price
- User Price
(3) Gift card prefix: This allows you to enter the name of the brand in front of the coupon code.
(4) Gift card length: This setting allows you to set the length of the gift cards coupon.
(5) Gift card expiration: The recipient has to purchase the product prior to the expiry date so that he could enjoy the best of the services within the noted time.
(6) Minimum & Maximum spend of Giftcard: The merchant can fix the minimum and maximum limit of coupon amount within this limit user can utilize the coupon amount.
(7) Usage of GiftCard: This is set by the merchant about how many times you can use a gift card coupon.
(8) Excludes Products: The merchant can also exclude a selected product from the gift card coupon. When any excluded product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
1) Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
2) Manual Installation:
The manual installation of the plugin is another alternative to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the Ultimate Gift Cards for WooCommerce folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.Create Gift Card Product
After activation of the plugin a separate gift card type product is created in WooCommerce and merchants can create as many products as they want.
To create a new product in WooCommerce you can navigate to the sidebar and click on the Products > Add New. To create new product follow these steps as shown below-
- Select Gift Card as product type
2. Setup the product name and description for the gift card. Also, feed in the other required information to complete the setup.
3. Select the pricing variants you want to make available to your customer.
- Default Pricing – this setting defines the Gift Card Price by default and is not customizable by the customer.
- Price Range – This setting allows the customer to feed in the amount within the provided price range.
- Selected Price – This setting helps your customer to select the price from the provided list of options.
- User Price – Your customer can enter the price amount of his choice if you enable this setting.
Through this setting, you can enable plugin along with other features.
- Enable: Check this checkbox to enable the plugin.
- Enable Tax: Check this checkbox to enable the tax on Gift Card products.
- Enable Listing Shop Page: Check this box to allow the listing of Gift Card products on the shop page.
- Individual Use: Enable this setting if the Gift Card coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other Coupons/Gift Cards.
- Free Shipping: Check this box if you want to enable the free shipping for the Gift Card products.
- Gift card Coupon Length: Enter Gift Card coupon length. The minimum length of the coupon is 5.
- Gift card Prefix: Here enter the Gift Card prefix for coupon code.
- Gift card Expiry After Days: Enter a valid number after that a purchased Gift Card will expire. keep value 0 for no expiry date and value 1 for one-day expiry when the order is completed.
- Minimum Spend: This setting allows you to set the minimum spend of a Gift Card.
- Maximum Spend: This setting allows you to set the maximum spend of a Gift Card.
- Gift card Number of Time Usage: How many times a Gift Card can be used before Gift card going to empty.
Here you can exclude the products categories for the Gift Cards.
- Exclude Sale Items:
Check this box if you want to enable the Gift Card Coupon should not apply on the sale items.
- Excludes Products:
The merchant can also exclude a selected product from Gift Card discount. When any excluded product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
- Exclude Product Category:
The merchant can exclude categories to which he doesn’t want a gift card discount. When any excluded category product is available on the cart, then the gift card discount is not applied.
6.Email Template Setting
An email template is sent to the user to notifying about their Gift Card, Gift Card Coupon, etc. The merchant can manage their email templates with the giving settings and shortcodes.
- Upload Default Logo – This setting enables the merchant to upload the logo image.
- Logo Height – This setting enables the customization of the height of the Logo image.
- Logo Width – This setting enables the customization of the width of the Logo image.
- Email Default Event Image – This setting provides an upload option to set the image for the email event.
- Gift Card Message Length – This setting enables a text space of the character limit set by the merchant to write a message.
- Disclaimer Text – This setting enables the merchant to set the disclaimer text for the gift cards.
From here you can select the delivery method of the gift card which you want to provide your customer-
- Email To Recipient– When customers purchase gift card products by selecting this method then the card will get sent to the recipient email.
- Downloadable- When customers purchase gift card products by selecting this method then the card will get sent to the recipient email.
- Disable Apply Coupon Fields– After Enabling this setting Customer can’t apply the coupons while purchasing the gift cards.
- Disable Preview Button– This setting disables the customer from seeing the PREVIEW of the template on the Gift Card product page.
Edit Gift card template- Now you can also edit the Gift card existing template and provide your own layout to the customers. For editing the template, Please visit “Gift Cards” section under the WP menu. Here you can select the template and edit the template.
We have also provided some shortcodes there. If you want to remove or add any information you can manage that by available shortcodes.
9.Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge Giftcard Setting
This plugin will help you to grow your revenue, by offering easy redeeming/recharging of gift card vouchers for your offline businesses.
To use the Giftcard Redeem Link on the web-store follow these steps.
Step 1: First click on the “Get Me My FREE Redeem Link“.
Step 2: Now a popup window will be displayed on your dashboard, here enter your Email Id, Name, and then click on the “Generate Link” tab.
Step 3: After clicking on the “Generate Link“, your Gift Card Redeem Link and Embedded link will be displayed on your panel with walkthrough steps and the login details will be sent to the given email id.
Step 4: Now Copy the Giftcard Redeem link or Embedded code to log in your web-store of gifting.makewebbetter.com by using the credentials given in the received email. To use the embedded code first you have to create a Page and then paste the embedded code on it.
Step 5: After successful login with the dashboard, you will get the shop page of the web-store. Here you can see all transactions of Giftcard vouchers.
Step 6: Now go to the “DASHBOARD“, here you can start Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge the giftcard coupon. You can scan or enter the coupon code to fetch the detail of the Giftcard and you can also redeem/recharge the Giftcard coupon easily.
The dashboard distributed into 3 sections.
- Scan: Click on the scan button you can scan the Gift Card Coupon details.
- Gift Card Details: Here enter the Gift Card Coupon Code to fetch the details of Gift Card. After entering the coupon code you can view all the details of giftcard coupon like amount, expiry date, usage limits of the Gift Card Coupon, etc.
- Redeem: Here you can enter the number of amounts to Redeem the value from the Gift Card Coupon and Add the value to the Gift Card Coupon.
To use the redeem link on this POS system, follow the steps below
- Copy the embed link and paste it on any page at POS.
- Login using the credentials given in the received email.
- Start Scan/Fetch and Redeem/Recharge.
10.Compatibility with "Price Based on Country for WooCommerce" plugin
From now, this plugin provides the compatibility with Price Based on Country for WooCommerce plugin. Through this, your customers bought a gift card in their own currency, it will get converted in your base currency according to the country of the customers.
To edit the Gift card template from the “Gift Card” menu where all the templates are listed. Click on “Edit” to edit a particular template. Now the editing page of the template will open. You can make the changes and update the template.
Can a customer redeem the gift card total amount in different transactions? Like a $100 coupon is used for a $60 transaction and then the remaining $40 in the next order.
Yes, we have this feature in our plugin. To let customers do this, you need to increase the usage of the gift card. Go to your WordPress Dashboard and navigate to Gift Cards > General Settings. Under the General Settings, you’ll find Gift Card No. of time usage. Increase the usage to the number of times you want your customers to redeem a gift card amount
Yes. In the General Settings of the plugin, you can set the number of days after which the gift card will expire.
You can easily exclude the product and product categories on which you don't want to apply the gift card coupons. Just go to the Gift Card > Settings > Product tab. Here you can select the product and product categories on which you don't want to apply the gift coupons. You also get an option to exclude Sale Items in this tab.
If you want your customers to enter the price of their own choice, you can select the "User Price" option from the Pricing Type dropdown in the gift card product edit page while creating your Gift Card product. This will let your customers enter the gift card price of their own choice.
We have inherited WooCommerce features for creating Gift coupons. So your customer can use Gift coupons the same as the WooCommerce coupons. They can apply the coupons on the cart/checkout page to get the discount.
Yes, We have provided this feature under the "Other Setting" tab of the plugin. After enabling this setting, the "Apply Coupon" field will not get displayed on the cart/checkout page if only the gift card product is in the cart.
To add the disclaimer in your Gift Card email templates, go to Gift Card > Settings > Email Template > Disclaimer Text. Add the disclaimer text here and Save Changes when done. The added text will be displayed on all the gift card product templates.