WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Through BOT, with the help of this plugin, help your customers to check out from your site via chatbot and also instruct the users accordingly.
The major key features of this plugin are:
1. Allow your users to checkout from your site via chatbot.
2. Apart from managing the functionality it also instructs users how to respond on the checkout page.
3. Admin can manage the setting of chatbot from the admin panel.
4. Billing as well as shipping details will also be managed by a chatbot.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of our the plugin WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Through BOT.
2. Once downloaded install the plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Through BOT and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the WooCommerce Multistep Checkout Through BOT folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
First, you need to go to “General Settings” and enable the first checkbox. Then only our plugin will start working.
Next is another checkbox “Hide additional details” to hide the extra or additional details.
And in the next provided area you can insert your welcome text which you want to show to the users.
And then can set your first question from there.
You can adjust the position of the chatbot form the next field.
And apart from that, you can write your custom ‘CSS’ also in the area provided and it will be applied to the checkout page.
And also go to the “Billing Setting” & “Shipping settings” and enable checkboxes as per your requirements.
Now come to the workflow process.
First, we will discuss billing setting,
In billing settings you are provided with the various columns like the label, bot label, placeholder, and two checkboxes “required” and “enabled” from where you can enable the required feature i.e mandatory to fill or the user can skip that question. And from another checkbox, you can set which question should be asked by the bot and which should not.
Now comes to the “shipping setting” section,
As like billing settings you need to follow the same like various fields with the name is provided the label, bot label, placeholder, and two checkboxes “required” and “enabled” from where you can enable the required feature i.e mandatory to fill or the user can skip that question. And from another checkbox, you can set which question should be asked by the bot and which should not.
And after setting all the settings your bot Andrew will look like this,
And with the help of this plugin, you can get all the details needed for billing or shipping details in a chatting manner.
You can skip the question either by hitting the enter button or by just clicking “skip”.