The MWB One-Click Order Reorder is designed to help the customers get rid of the hassles of re-ordering. With the help of this plugin, the customers can re-order the previously placed orders with just a single click. They can basket their products and combine them which they can buy later, also can remove the products from the basket whenever required.
This setup guide is prepared to help you better understand the general settings of WooCommerce One-Click Order Re-Order :
- The first step is to install and activate the plugin.
- Once you’re done with the first step the plugin One Click Order Reorder will appear under the option MakeWebBetter on the left sidebar.
- Next step is to enable the functionality of the plugin. For that go to-
- Dashboard ➝ MakeWebBetter ➝ One-Click Order Reorder ➝ General Settings ➝ Enable/Disable Plugin
- From the general settings you can modify the following:
- Enable/Disable Place Same Order Button
This option will help you place a previously placed order. You can either enable or disable place same order button on your store.
- Enable/Disable Basket
This option creates a movable trolley that automatically slides through every page. Customers can add products to the basket simultaneously while shopping.
- Basket Add Button text
Through this option, you can add the button which will enable the customers to add to the basket when clicked on.
- Basket Remove Button text
This option creates a button which when clicked will help to remove products from the basket.
- Upload an icon image for Basket icon
Here you can upload a customized icon image for the basket. If no icon image is uploaded, a default icon image will appear.
- Enable Basket Feature for
This option will let you enable the basket feature for the following:
- Shop Manager
- Choose pages to show the basket icon
This option will allow you to select pages to show the basket icon which will further include the following options:
- Product detail
- My Account