MWB WooCommerce Save Cart for Later will help your customers to save the products in cart and shop later.
- Add custom text for ‘save for later’ link: WooCommerce Save Item for Later, comes with a custom text which has a link of ‘save for later’.
- Save for Later button for the Guest Users: It provides the “Save for Later” button for the guest users.
- Allows save for later button for the specific product: Admin can allow “Save For Later” button for the specific products. Admin can set this for (include, exclude)Product & Category wise.
- Customizable “save for later” button: WooCommerce Save for Later, will allow the admin to change the physical properties of ‘save for later’ button according to his need.
- The users can add the products in the “Save For Later List” and can move these products from “Cart” to “Save for later list”.
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
1. Download the zip folder of the plugin MWB WooCommerce Save Cart for Later.
2. Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our MWB WooCommerce Save Cart for Later Extension and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
1. Upload the MWB WooCommerce Save Cart for Later folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Admin has to activate their license within 30 days after the activation of the plugin. Otherwise, the extension will become dysfunctional. For 30 days, admin can access the functionality of the extension easily.
Notification: There will be a notification on daily basis till 30 days for activating the license. It will remind you of the days left for license activation. After the 30 days, the extension will ask for the license key to work.
After the successful installation of plugin Enable the checkbox for setup the plugin.
Enable the Save Cart For Later to the guest users if the Admin wants to show the “Save For Later” button for the Guest Users.
Admin can allow “Save For Later” button to the specific products. Admin can set this for some products wise & category wise.
(i)Enable Plugin: Enable the checkbox for setup the plugin.
(ii)Enable “Save Cart For Later” Setting For the Guest Users: Enable the checkbox to show “Save For Later” button for the Guest Users.
(iii)The set time duration for saving Guest User’s data: Set cookies time value and duration to save Cart For Later data for the Guest Users.
(iv)Customizable “Save For Later” Button: “Save For Later” button is fully customizable. Admin can change all the physical properties of this button like Button Color, Button Text, and Button Text Color.
(i) “Save For Later” Button included only with the selected products:
(ii) “Save For Later” button excluded from selected products:
(iii) “Save For Later” button only with the selected categories:
The user saves the products in “Save For Later list” by click on the “Save For Later” button and they can move these products from “Cart” to “Save for later list” with just a click on “Move To Cart” button and also have an option to remove the product from the “Cart” by clicking on the “cross“.
For any Query Please contact us on: