WooCommerce Product Variation Table Extension allows you to display the variation of the variable product into a tabular form. In this extension, we provide three different layouts and all variations are listed with the price. This extension is fully responsive and easy to customize.
- Default Variation: When customers can’t fill any values of the variation so there are default values in this variation.
- Tabular Variation: For customers flexibility, we provide the tabular variation for all the variable products.
- Price Variation: This Extension provides the price variation for each variable product in a tabular format.
- Drop down Menu: To easily select the attributes for drop-down menus.
- One Click Order: In this extension, you can just one click to add to cart button and your order would be added to your cart.
- Easy Customization: Now you can empower your customer to easily customize this extension.
- Grid View: Quantity Grid View for Two Global Attribute
- Cart Button: Grid View Table of Variations with Cart Buttons
- Managed Tabular Look: This extension allows you to display all the variations of the variable product in a managed tabular format where Users may see the product, its name, description, price, quantity all at one single place.
- Customized Table-View: You can also play around with table forms through listing one single variable product, followed by different variations of the chosen variable product, one single description of the variable product and Add to cart, so to complete the process.
- Color Variation: Enable the color attribute for Product Variations Table.
- Header Color: Enable this setting to change the header color of Product Variation Table.
- Remove Unwanted Widgets: To enable this setting to remove the unnecessary widgets from the front end.
- Advanced View Options: This setting allows you to fully customize the variation table.
- Automatic Installation
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser.
Steps are as follows :
(i)Download the zip folder of the plugin WooCommerce Table View for Variation.
(ii)Once downloaded install plugin through browsing and activate it.
- Manual Installation
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin to your wordpress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our WooCommerce Table View for Variation Extension and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
Steps are as follows :
(i)Upload the WooCommerce Table View for Variation folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
(ii) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.Default Variation Table Setting
Select the default table view to show the variable product in tabular format and enter text to display the column name of the table.
Applying Filter and Pagination on Table View:
Through this setting, you can apply pagination on the table.
Disable Unnecessary Widgets from Frontend:
Through this setting, you can disable unwanted widgets from the frontend.
Grid View With Quantity Field:
Now you can enable the Grid View with Quantity field when you have only two global attributes.
4.New Setting for Variation Table
Other Variation Table View:
In this setting, you can display the product in two types of Variation table.
- Table View 1: All the product managed in the tabular format where the user can see the product name, Price, quantity all at one single place.
- Table View 2: In this listing of products, a variable product followed by the different variations of the selected variable product, with a single description of the variable product and Add to cart button.
- Table for Grid View Of Variations -2
After saving the settings. Display product with the main product description.
Enable Variations Description Column On Front-End:
Through this setting, you can enable/disable the description column from the table.
Select Color For Table Header:
Here you can modify the header color of the product variation table.
Enable Color Variations Table:
To enable Color Variation Table Setting first you have to enable WooCommerce Color and Swatches for Variations plugin.
This setting will work only with The ‘Global Color Attribute‘ and select the listing type of color attribute for Product Variations Table. Last click on the ‘Submit‘ button.
Here you can choose the product variation with the color attribute.
5.Variation Price Table Setting
Enable Price Table View:
Here you can enable the checkbox for Image Grid View of Variations and select the grid view of variation single cart button. After this click on the Save Changes button.
Enable Image Grid View Of Variations:
6.Select Table settings for Advance view
This setting allows you to produce a fully customizable table for the variable products. After enabling this setting a default table template will display on the frontend with the variation of the selected product.
This setting allows you to customize these fields of the table:
- Enable setting to filter and Search the variations in the table.
- Set background image in the variation table.
- Set the background color in the variation table.
- Choose the color for the table background.
- Choose the color for the table header.
- Choose the color for table header text.
- Choose the color for table content.
- Choose the color for the table border.
- Enter text for thumbnails images column name.
- Enter text for product title column name.
- Enter text for product description column name.
- Enter text for product price column name.
Yes, you can change the text of variation table. Go to the MWB Variation Table >Default Variation Table Setting > here is the text box. You can easily change the text.
No, customer Use only single variation Table setting in one time.
Basically, this plugin is created for the variable products. We provide the tabular variation for all variable products. See the following link
We provide a search box for searching the variation. Go to the MWB Variation Table > Default Variation Table Setting >Enable Checkbox for applying filter and pagination on Table View.
There is no limit of the attributes listing, you can list as many attributes as you want.