Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce facilitates store owners to show exclusive special offers on WooCommerce checkout page which can be accepted by the customers by simply clicking the checkbox without leaving the checkout page.
- Display offer on the checkout page.
- Show delightful offers on targetted products and categories to increase your Average Order Value by 10% – 25%.
- You can trigger your special Bump Offers based on products and categories of the product.
- Increases the WooCommerce store sales quickly.
- Automatic Installation:
Automatic installation is the easiest option handled by WordPress. Follow these steps for automatic installation:
Type “Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce ” and hit on Search Plugins. Once you find ‘Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce’ by makewebbetter you can view the details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. One can install it, simply by clicking “Install Now”.
- Manual Installation:
Manual installation of the plugin is another option to install the plugin in the sellers WordPress-environment. The manual installation method involves downloading our Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce Extension and uploading it to the webserver via their favorite FTP application. The steps for manual installation are as follows:
1) Upload the Upsell Order Bump Offer for WooCommerce folder to the /WP-content/plugins/ directory.
2) Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3.Create New Bump Offers
- In Bump List section admin can start creating Bump Offers by clicking on the ‘Create New Bump‘.
- First, the admin can set a specific name for the specific Bump Offer.
- Now move to the main step to creating Bump Offer, set the target product on which the offers will be applied. You can select a single target product as well as the category of the products.
- You can schedule Bump Offers for selected days or daily.
- Now go to the Bump Offer section to attach an offers that suit your customer needs. Here admin can set the offered product and price of the offered product. Offer Price can be set in two ways.
- Fixed Price: Here admin can just enter a fixed price for the offered product without the currency. Make sure the price is less than the original price.
- Discount Price: If you want to give a discount on the product price in percents then select the price type as Discount % and give the percentage scale as 50 or 25.
- After successfully set up the Bump Offer go to the Appearance section. Here we are providing three custom templates to showing the bump offer section on the checkout page. Also if you want to customize the design and content of the template then go to the Design and Content section to easily customize the template and clearly preview the real-time changes of the customize offer template. Here Appearance section divided into three sections
- Template: Here we are providing three default offer templates, you can select any one template among these three templates.
- Design: Here you can customize their template design according to need, you can customize Bump Offer Box, Discount Section, Product Section, Accept Offer Section, Offer Description Section. And also preview the real-time changes in template.
- Content: In this section, you can update the text content of Offer Template like Discount Title, Product Description, Lead Title, Offer Description, etc.
- And last don’t forget to click on the ‘Save Change‘ settings after making Bump live.
In this section, You can view the total list of Bump Offers and create new Bump Offers. Here you can see all the detail of Bump Offer like Bump Name, Status, Target Product & Target Categories, Offered Products and further get a proper action according to the need like Edit, View and Delete Bump Offer.
Enable Upsell Bumps: Here you can enable/disable the Extension.
Skip for Same Offer: Skip Bump offer if the offered product is already present in the cart.
Offer Target Dependency: Set the dependency of offer product to be automatically removed when the target product has removed from the cart.
Offer Apdation Setting: Set the Area occupancy of the Bump Offer template to contain the complete width of its parent theme location area or it will be fixed.
Offer Location: From here you can set the location of the offer section on the checkout page it may be on Before Payment Gateway, After Payment Gateway, Before Order Summary, or Before Place Order Button.
I installed the plugin, created Bumps and added the offers too but still, it does not show up on purchasing the targets products, why?
Make sure these three things:
- Your Order Bump offer is Live and not in sandbox mode.
- You have added the correct target product or target category product in the cart.
- Your Order Bump Schedule is set to Daily or for the correct weekday that you are checking.
Yes, the templates are completely customizable at the back-end. We have given three default offer templates whose Design, Content and Color schemes can be customized with Live Preview functionality.
For Variable Offer product as soon as the customer will tick the checkbox to accept the offer, a variation pop-up will appear with respective variations, variation product images, and offer prices.
Yes, you can change the location of the Order Bump Offer on the Checkout page. Here is the list of the available locations :
- Before Order Summary
- Before Payment Gateways
- After Payment Gateways
- Before Place Order Button
If the offer product is being added in the cart then isn't that possible that customer will add more than 1 quantity ? This could lead us to loss in revenue as well as stock. How could I prevent this ?
We have set limit functionality, so the customer can only add single quantity of the offer product. Also, the offer product quantity can't be updated from the cart page.